[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl is violently raped by Islam, flags down another "A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Girl is violently raped by Islam, flags down another "Asian", She gets raped again.

HOW CAN EUROPE RECOVER

http://trib.al/2GrbRAp
>>
File: 1501101945121.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1501101945121.gif
2MB, 460x259px
how is a country the capital of something?
>>
File: 1501115179017.jpg (153KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501115179017.jpg
153KB, 1024x1024px
>>135213447

And liberals still insist straight white men are the real problem. How progressive.
>>
>>135213654
It's a poetic usue of capital. It means the centerplace of something. You can have capitals in provinces or states as well but this is being used by a more plain definition.
At least you learned it. Not bad English
>>
>>135213654
>how is a country the capital of something?
It's easy with Globalismâ„¢.
>>
>>135213871
Like we all know not to flag down a black man after we've been robbed, especially in the hood. That simply doesn't make sense.

How can they be so retarded
>>
That's one of the most egregious and enraging things I've ever read. Sharing this one far and wide.
>>
>>135214046
Thank you exactly. I wrote this submission to Daily Stormer but I doubt they're going to publish it

I don't have to tell you you don't flag down a black guy after you've been robbed, do I whi pipo? Are these conversations we need to continue to have? I might be stretching it a bit more but the chances of being violently attacked/robbed GO UP if you just got violently attacked/robbed. It's called looking weak in the hood/prison/literally every god damned place they infested in numbers. This is one subject I agree with sjws on. There needs to be race relation classes in our schools.
http://trib.al/2GrbRAp
>>
>>135213654
By having a rape rate hovering around 70 per 100k people, when the rest of the civilized world is less than half that.
>>
>The slut must have looked damn good to get raped twice.
>>
>>135214218
>>135214190
No it's basic chemistry for them. All that second guy heard was "Unprotected" and "Sex".

She literally turned him on
>>
>be Swede
>get raped
>get raped
>>
File: 1452124162820.jpg (143KB, 499x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452124162820.jpg
143KB, 499x650px
Well, on the plus side feminists got that rape culture they were always talking about.
>>
>>135215041

>When rape culture doesn't exist in your country so you import it to validate your bitching.
>>
>>135213447
>In the United Kingdom, the term "Asian" is more commonly associated with people of South Asian origin, particularly Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans.[3][14] The UK usage of the term "Asian" is reflected in the "ethnic group" section of UK census forms, which treat "Asian" and "Chinese" as separate (see British Asian).[15] Most respondents to the UK 2001 Census of non-Chinese East Asian and Southeast Asian descent chose to write-in their ethnicity in the "Other Ethnic Group" category rather than the "Other Asian" category, reflecting the association of the word Asian in the UK with South Asian.

Seriously, who defines incorrectly ethniticities is the worst.
>>
>>135215330
THEEE ETEErnALLL ANNGLO
>>
>>135215330
India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and all the rest of those shitholes with indistinguishable curry-smelling brown midgets are all in Asia, and you can't say curry nigger on TV.

Seppos get confused by this because THEY can't say Oriental on TV.
>>
File: file.protest.jpg (1MB, 4252x2820px) Image search: [Google]
file.protest.jpg
1MB, 4252x2820px
>meanwhile in nigger-free Poland
>we tell gov how to gov
niggers btfo, you're not welcome in PL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.