[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some interesting info for you /pol. My parents work with th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: aop9Dgw_700b.jpg (52KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
aop9Dgw_700b.jpg
52KB, 451x600px
Some interesting info for you /pol.
My parents work with the elderly, and one of those elderly who used to live in Belarus (Belarussia) talked with my parents about the WW2. The country was the first of the USSR countries to be under German control. As a result some of the Jews were transferred to the local concentration camps. And this elderly lady said that if anyone were to come to that camp and tell the guards that they knew a specific jew inside - they would release that jew, without asking or checking too deep into the claim. After some jews found out about it - they started to spread papers around the camp with their names and some basic details, so that locals could free them. After the war 99% of those still in the camp were still alive. Another proof that the "holocaust" is a fkn myth. So sad to see that people tried to help the (((them))), and (((they))) repay those people by ruining their countries.

As a bonus - 2 jews in Ukraine started a safari, shooting at Ukrainians. Police came to arrest them. After that a bunch of other jews tried to free them. Note: the jews dont talk in ukrainian, those are "tourists" who come to that specific city where a famous rabi died:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2oynaIwPE
>>
File: 1404440352064 (1).jpg (165KB, 831x824px) Image search: [Google]
1404440352064 (1).jpg
165KB, 831x824px
bump?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.