[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Copied from a friend, It's sad I feel the need to post this:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5299.jpg (81KB, 696x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5299.jpg
81KB, 696x528px
Copied from a friend, It's sad I feel the need to post this:
Chilling:
• Step one for Hitler was to discredit the media.
• Step two was to silence scientists and government employees.
• Hate crimes against minorities grew to the highest in their country’s history. Clashes between parties became so extensive that Hitler ended civil liberties (Step three), giving “law and order” as the cause. Those who opposed Hitler were ridiculed and threatened.
• In Step Four wealthy supporters purchased media outlets, employing only those faithful to the ruling party.
• In his final step (Step Five) Hitler declared that the only way the country could be unified was to restore traditional values. Minorities including gays, the disabled, Jews, Roma, and people of color were considered “inferior” and sent to death camps for slaughter.
We're between Step 2-4.
This is in case you were confused by how so many people could go along with Hitler's Final Solution, this is exactly how it happened. Cannot even believe that this is happening in this country, in our time.
>>
>>135205130
So Trump just has to buy out all the media outlets
>>
based
I got chills too
>>
>>135205130
How cute
He's nothing like Hitler
If he was Progressive would be dead
>>
>>135205130
Trump only wants to kill Muslims. Nobody likes those fags.
>>
Posts like these are for fucking retards like the OP. Trump is such an evil dictator that he can't even get any of his legislation passed!

You do fucking realize that Hitler also silenced anyone that disagreed with him? Trump literally has more than half of social media attacking him and he never retaliates.

Get fucked faggot
>>
Trump is bringing back those sweet uniforms!
>>
>>135205130

The Grand Decuckening begins. The OP is as ever a faggot.
>>
>>135205130
The only question is: How do we accelerate this process? How do we get to the final solution even quicker?
>>
>>135205130
cool Head Cannon

Nazi Germany was founded on old European ideals of racial superiority and even the Roman Empire

America is founded upon McDonalds and Jews

the right wing is dead my friend
>>
>>135205130
Welcome to /pol/ NPR
>>
File: 1377096049180.jpg (35KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
1377096049180.jpg
35KB, 700x509px
>>135205130
>oh God, Trump is like Hitler
>can't you see.
Yes. That's why we voted for him.
>>
“Trump is so sexist!”

yet he donated a ton of fucking money to a WOMENS charity
>>
>>135205130
DO IT
I don't fucking care anymore. You have my permission.
>>
>>135205130
Yeah but your delusions don't count.
>>
>>135205941
One can only hope

>>135206411
lmfao pic is for you
>>
>>135205130
>Cannot even believe that this is happening in this country, in our time.
I know, isn't it incredible? Finally, the Jews will be exposed.
>>
>>135205130
Hitler was right about all of it.
>Step one for Hitler was to discredit the media.
No, all he and Goebbels had to do was tell the truth, just as we are now. The media was, and currently is, Jewish and therefore inherently evil and dishonest.
>>
>>135205130
the media have discredited themselves, fuckface

trump just calls them out for it
>>
>>135205130
So when do we start crowdfunding to purchase CNN and the NYT?
>>
File: 1489357669140.png (169KB, 1166x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1489357669140.png
169KB, 1166x1304px
Awesome, huh? Cant wait to live in a glorious empire.
Wait are you implying Hitler did something wrong?
>>
>>135205130
The funny thing is you don't see Hitler as the result of the population's mood at the moment.
>>
File: excited.jpg (19KB, 347x267px) Image search: [Google]
excited.jpg
19KB, 347x267px
>>135205130
When do we get to the Jew and Nigger killing part?
>>
>>135205130
This is such utter bullshit and you know it.

Sage
>>
>>135205130
>discredit the media

They've been doing that to themselves since the the 20th century.

>silence scientists and government employees

What? There are more leaks now than ever and the only scientists that are getting called out are climate ones who just want more funding. I mean unless you count calling out all this gender bullshit as "science".

>hate crimes against minorities grew

Source on our "hate" crimes growing? And no not all that shit about people pretending someone said something mean to them.

>step four

Not even near here.

>step 5

God I wish. We all wish for step 5 but the fact is he is no where close to Hitler which is a huge disappointment. Stretching him out to be something he's not only hurts your side. You look stupid for making those crappy assumptions and our side isn't affected at all but keep showing our support for him because it's funny seeing all you losers literally shaking over someone you think is Hitler. If only.
>>
Sounds good to me
>>
>>135205130
>This is in case you were confused by how so many people could go along with Hitler's Final Solution, this is exactly how it happened. Cannot even believe that this is happening in this country, in our time.
WE LIVE IN GREAT TIMES
THIS POST GAVE ME HOPE

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!
>>
>>135205130
We can only hope.....
>>
File: 7 race myths.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
7 race myths.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>135205130
>• Step two was to silence scientists and government employees.
Stopped right there.

Step 2 is to discredit institutions that abuse science and cover up the truth.
>>
>>135205130
Its sad you cunts acted just like the Commies did before Hitler came to power. If you studied history you wouldn't have treated us so poorly. Now your squirming b/c we're uniting under the hatred of you. Too bad, go fuck yourself. I hope you enjoy being a lampshade.
>>
>tfw you will be an old grizzled meme war veteran being interviewed for a documentary
>qt blonde girl with blue eyes asks you what niggers were like since there are no more left on planet Earth
>say they smelled like shit, woke up at 3 in the afternoon or later and fought each other with clawhammers in gas station parking lots
>>
>>135205130
Lol, that Zionist cocksucker is nothing like hitler. Stop tarnishing his legacy by comparing him to our modern politicians.
>>
>>135210112
> Stretching him out to be something he's not only hurts your side.
Never correct an opponent while there making a mistake.
>>
>>135205130
Normien Liberals are such melodramatics faggots, . Get some fucking perspective ffs, I fucking WISH we were at Step Five, nothing would give me greater pleasure.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.