[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touring Baltimore's Most Dangerous Neighborhoods, As The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: balt14.jpg (47KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
balt14.jpg
47KB, 648x486px
Published on May 7, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e_bM7WCehY
>>
File: google.analytics.jpg (63KB, 635x705px) Image search: [Google]
google.analytics.jpg
63KB, 635x705px
>>135200193
What a surprise, niggers will steal any rims in sight
>>
File: IMG_3007.jpg (111KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.jpg
111KB, 699x699px
>>135200193
Give them a space to destroy, they said.
White-Flight Intensifies.
YFW
>>
All those used to be white ethnic neighborhoods, of course. Where my dad grew up, Highlandtown, is full of spics now.
>>
>>135200193
Watch while playing some retrowave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5LavG3Oys
>>
File: flag.png (49KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
49KB, 2000x1333px
Jackson, Mississippi reporting in. It's not just cities like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and so many others. But southerners know the pain of losing their cities as well. We southerners aren't all 'Gone with the Wind' palatial landowners. We want our cities back as well.
>>
>>135204498
The future of the South is pretty much going to be what it currently is:
Blacks run cities into the ground and whites keep to the suburbs, heavily armed, with a militarized private police force.
>>
>>135205048
I fell for the live-in-the-city Jew for a while. Fucking $2/sf rent, living next to degenerates and surrounded by noise and traffic.
>>
File: plague.gif (26KB, 567x473px) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26KB, 567x473px
>>135205048
Indeed. Of course it's not only our cities. But we've lost practically our entire public sector aside from what the federal government commands. While residents of northern cities can travel a few blocks and get to relative safety, our demographics make it impossible to get away from blacks. We see the destruction, violence, and waste, particularly in human potential, every single day.

While many of us on /pol/ hate hipsters and super liberals, the few of them that we do have down south are actually welcomed. If they want to lead the charge to reclaim the cities then good for them. Let them be the canaries in the coal mine. If they have any success then the rest of us will consider getting involved. Gentrification is a wonderful thing if it can succeed.
>>
>>135205320
Get Out Now
>>
>>135204088
this is nice music to watch the state of decay in black populated cities
>>
File: 619281.thumb.jpg (40KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
619281.thumb.jpg
40KB, 400x265px
>>
>>135200193
This is what a Democrat liberal utopia looks like. notice how none of them live there it's just for niggers.
>>
>>135200193
People don't want to live around crime aka niggers.
>>
File: the-fuck-u-is.jpg (47KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
the-fuck-u-is.jpg
47KB, 600x592px
>>135200193
Nuh uh dat waycis dey kangz an qwanes
>>
>>135205646
I don't even understand the arguments against gentrification.
>Our communities are crime filled shit holes because da white folks fled and no one will bring in good jobs to get people honest work and away from gangs!
And now that people are doing that, it's
>Whitey stealing our land!
>Dey raising dem taxes with jenchuhfuhcation!
For any of you that haven't lived in shit hole neighborhoods, the taxes are already high in them. It's the only money the city is able to claim from shit hole areas, because there are hardly any good businesses there because honest business owners do not want to put up with getting robbed or shot. The land and homes are also worthless for the same reasons honest businesses don't want to be there, and because they're generally older areas.
These retards could instead still have high taxes, but also the jobs to support actually turning their communities around and the money going to promoting more positive growth in the area, rather than hazard pay for the cops that have to patrol that shit hole. In the long run, the tax burden will be less on the homeowners as well when profitable businesses start paying in.

But why should we trust leftists and nogs to actually look ahead and understand long term benefits.
>>
>>135207571
That's to say nothing of someone complaining that their shitty house they bought 10 years ago for $30k is now worth $1.5 million. It makes no sense to any rational and informed person why someone would be pissed off about that.
>>
>>135207571
>I don't even understand the arguments against gentrification.
There aren't any. It pisses libshits because gentrification is visible proof whites can improve a landscape in rapid order just by existing in it.

That, and modern (((leftist thought))) is all about driving out whites and exterminating them. They operate under the belief that once whites have been forced to leave an area via mass-immigration and crime, they shouldn't be allowed back.
>>
>>135207982
>implying whites should live downtown and become libshit trash with all the schizo niggers bodegas and yuppie faggots.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.