[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder what a Ukrainian whose family was shipped off to Siberia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20170727_165505.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170727_165505.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
I wonder what a Ukrainian whose family was shipped off to Siberia in the middle of winter and left to contemplate eating their children would think of this brewer's branding choices

Something tells me that 3rd Reich brewing company coasters emblazoned with a swastika wouldn't go over as well (with anyone but /pol/acks, that is)

Why the mainstream acceptance of a vastly more murderous ideology?
>>
Would be a shame if they were flooded with death threats and such.
>>
We have some beer here called Bolshevik bastard, when I was in the LCBO and asked for a reccomendation they suggested that, I said I couldn't get anything with communism because some of my family was killed by communists and had to flee the country (I was going to a get together) I see USSR flags sometimes when I'm on the street. I don't like the Nazis (I support our boys always) but I want to put up a Nazi flag to fight that hypocrisy
>>
I know plenty of Polish people who gladly play up the Soviet Union thing in order to make money off of tourists.

I know Czech whores that pretend to be Russian when they think they can get more money.

You think anyone cares? Stop getting so offended snowflake.
>>
Neg reviews on Google help too.
>>
>>135198431
Ask a Hung-Aryan what he thinks
>>
>>135198431
I'm not so much offended as puzzled as to why people just seem to be "meh" when it comes to the hammer and sickle, but it makes the news when a middle schooler draws an incorrect swastika on the side of a 711 with a sharpie
>>
File: 64322.jpg (23KB, 271x325px) Image search: [Google]
64322.jpg
23KB, 271x325px
>>135198079
>dood its like the badass russians from call of dooty when I was akid
>yea man they like, eat bears and stuff totally badass!XZXDD

better propaganda because they won, everyone thinks nazi's are evil, even the citizens are demonic somehow
And the russian rape gangs are just peaceful crazy russians as usual so wacky!! XD

Its mostly a business thing now though, you can make money abusing a le so crazy "in soviet russia" meme thats been beaten to death marketing to out of touch 35-45 year old normies
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.