[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was LSD created by the British to keep people more focused on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 5432523452345.jpg (23KB, 311x331px) Image search: [Google]
5432523452345.jpg
23KB, 311x331px
Was LSD created by the British to keep people more focused on philosophy and the meaning of life than the shady political stuff that was happening during the 1960s?
>>
>>135197929
no, but it's possible its use was encouraged for those reasons
>>
>>135197929
lsd was created by a swissbro. just google it up.
>>
>>135197929
No, but it was an effect of that. It's almost impossible to actually give a shit about any (((political))) or social bullshit after a proper LSD/Mushroom/DMT trip. I know some underage b& faggots on here will talk about degeneracy and all that, but they really allowed me to filter through the bullshit once I got back from Afghanistan and out of the military.

Give it a shot, but don't try it if you're hardcore plugged into a certain task at that time. It sort of pulls you out of the "matrix." The hard part is knowing you have to go back in.
>>
>>135200209
and he stumbled upon it
>>
>>135200517
Did Shulgin synthesize it first, or was he the first to write about it at length? I'm too lazy to google.
>>
File: 1500997306693.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1500997306693.gif
4MB, 256x188px
>>135200517
Wouldnt you say he tripped onto it?
>>
File: cia.jpg (51KB, 635x333px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
51KB, 635x333px
>>135197929
"The LSD movement was started by the CIA"
--Timothy Leary, 1977.
>>
It was a bit of social engineering as far as I can tell. The thing you thought about on psychs in the 60s was love sunshine and happiness. That was just what was in the air.
That hippie dippy bullshit made it so the drug would make them think about how beautiful peace is (nice concept, no execution) instead of really looking at the bigger picture.
>>
>>135197929
>>135200060
I think they just let it happen and made an effort to observe the results outside of the lab, it's societal effects, figuring that it would not really harm the important institutions but be good research. That is important data. One thing that seemed to seperate the UK from Europe (the establishment, MI5 etc, not just the society) is that sense of a more natural experimentation process of just letting things go their course and trying to nudge it where you want it to go.
>>
>>135201808

I feel as though the drug reverts your brain to childhood. Everything that caters to people who trip is essentially the same as little kids. (Bubble Blowing, Colouring Books, Hula Hoops, etc...) That peaceful lovey shit comes from the same sense of uncertainty you felt as a child, that you lose in adulthood. That's why you feel so happy with stupid little things, and likewise get fucking scared and freaked out at the slightest thing as well.

The peace and love bullshit happens because you realize, through this temporary childhood, that most of the (((problems))) presented in adulthood are false, and designed to make us continually work in slavery.

Now, the real way to to help this is to use this knowledge to game the system, rather than being a hippy wook "my way is free man" living on the side of the road.
>>
>>135197929

Check out the work of Dave McGowan and also of course Jan Irvin of Gnostic Media.
>>
>>135197929
lsd is too rough i prefer a nice shroom trip every few years out in the wilderness with some friends though.
>>
>>135201135

Check out the first ep of History Channel's recent 'America's War on Drugs" for good look at how the CIA introduced LSD to America.

Ken Kesey was an LSD test subject (MK ULTRA), afterwards started the 'Acid tests.'

All that San Francisco degeneracy, and a great deal more (heroin from SE Asia, coke from S. America, more heroin from Mexico) are the CIA's handiwork. The CIA should be put down.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.