[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tommorow, you wake up in a Poland. It is morning of the 28-07-1939.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

File: poland_ww2.png (285KB, 941x601px) Image search: [Google]
poland_ww2.png
285KB, 941x601px
Tommorow, you wake up in a Poland.
It is morning of the 28-07-1939. The world war II is about to start in a little over a month. With all your current knowledge about the incidents, what do you do to save your ass or change the history?
You don't have any acceptable documents, but you have all skills, tongue knowledge etc. of your current person.
>>
>>135185709
Gas kikes
>>
>>135185709
save white pepople from demons hordes of Wermacht from hell and pray to God to send his army of light to fight this diabolic invasion.
>>
Get the fuck out of Poland and get the fuck back to Britain to make bets on everything I know will happen from 1939 to 2017 (probably will be dead by then but who knows)
>>
You'd be fucked.

Even if you can speak German I'd be amazed if you could last a week and not be taken prisoner by anybody, get through German lines, or be dead.

Maybe go somewhere you know the Germans didn't totally destroy, wait a while until they move on and you can come out without Fritz or Pavel erasing your arse the second you appear.
>>
>>135186088
It would not be easy to leave poland in a matter of month without viable documments
>>
>>135185709
Kill all those raping and abusing Germans in Danzig, preventing German-Polish war.
>>
>>135186088
The moment a few big ones started coming true you'd get taken in for questioning. Saying "I'm a time traveller" will just get you in a worse scenario.
>>
>>135185709
just tell them some gypsy stole all my shit and ask for a boat ride to finland
use my limited but far above average knowledge of technology and history to make the war go better and make lods of emone until I get kidnapped by the allied forces for obvious timetravel or being a super genius
>>
>>135185709

Assassinate Churchill.
>>
Literally kill myself, only way out of that shithole of a situation
>>
>>135186509
>"a gypsy stole my shit"

At least the SS will understand.
>>
Pretend to be a drunk Canadian tourist who lost his passport, which would be hopefully right enough to get a ticket to England. Then try to get a job at Enfield or something designing rifles.
>>
>>135186257
I need to try to find somebody who speaks English. I don't speak Polish. Then I would attempt to smuggle myself out. But priority would be getting the fuck out of Poland, or waiting out the war somewhere peaceful. I'd probably be mistaken for a spy though, who knows.
>>135186461
Assuming you were an idiot doing it wrong and not making big, safe bets every 5 years or so, and they would have absolutely no evidence. What would they do to me? Of course once I had some real money I would move on from betting to the stock market which would be even safer.
>>
Get to America, push for intervention sooner. Campaign for a more militarist Republican that would go all out against Germany and Japan. Afterward push for war with the Soviet Union. Maintain the empires of Britain and France, hang the commies. Spend rest of life keeping religious and philosophical thinking from becoming nihilistic. Probably use present engineering knowledge that is at least 30 years ahead of time to make a ton of money.
>>
File: 062mJyy.jpg (130KB, 600x913px) Image search: [Google]
062mJyy.jpg
130KB, 600x913px
>>135185709
>Speak Spanish, English and Japanese
>Masters in IR with deep knowledge of both History and WWII.

Do I have any money as to travel to some other country? Do I look like my current self or like a Polish guy?

If I have money, I would try to get to the United Kingdom -the nearest country that speaks a language I understand-. If not, I'm pretty much screwed, since I don't speak neither Polish, Russian or German.

I could try to bluff my way into Spain, but I doubt I could cross most of Europe without any money.

Or I could try reaching Germany and pose as some kind of scientist/mystic and warn them how the war will unfold, understanding that after my first "prophecy" is fulfilled, I would have changed history enough so all my current knowledge has become useless.

You've gotten me in quite a pickle, OP.
>>
>>135185709
Start mining for bitcoins, of course
>>
>>135187014
> Push for intervention sooner
> Just another lunatic yelling at the streets about the great war and end of the world.
>>
>>135187014
Id do the opposite, I'd do whatever I can to HELP the nazis.
>>
>>135185709
get into a management position in a wódka factory and configure the ensemble machines to wrap etiquettes with the legend

ALLIES AND SOVIETS ARE TEAMING UP TO BRING THE JEW INTO TOTAL POWER.
>>
>>135187014
>Afterward push for war with the Soviet Union
You would be patton'ed

And about op situation? Shit, i dont know, one month is not enough. I would tryto reach Supreme command (or whatever Naczelne dowództwo is in english) and tell them about commies. Tell them to form more flexible defence, but i dont think it would do the trick.
Best thing i could do would be make sure that we oficially declare war against krauts and commies (funny thing, poland declared war only against japan, but they didnt accept it) so Geneva Conventions would apply to polish soldiers. Then i would try to make a deal with US, my knowlege for polish independence.
>>
>>135185709
Be basicly fucked
Tell Polish, that I am a time traveller and they should fight with Germany, because they will get all their rich shit, but lose their useless fucking grain stockpiles and marshes of the East.

Also, to then give all of Silesia to Czech Republic, because they will be a valuable ally
>>
>>135185985
Amen
>>
>>135185985
you mean be a cuck?
>>
>>135185709

I don't speak Polish.

I'd find my way to America as an immigrant and, using my knowledge of future events, quietly amass a fortune.

You can't stop whay had already happened. You can only profit off of it.

On the off hand that you CAN change the future, I'll leave a message to my future self to listen to my family and NOT marry that fucking bitch!!
>>
>>135185709
It depends o which part in Poland, if it is in Central Poland or Galicia, there would be very small German minorities with which I could communicate, but Poles would most likely see me as shit if I make Attention.
If I had the luck to wake up in Western Prussia,Danzig or Posen, it would be better.
Anyway I would mst likely go to Germany and say I am a German with confiscated passport and so on.
I would try to become officer, so I later can have influence on the battlefields of the war
and most importantly I could have some communication with more important leaders, especially if I could manage to go with Generals like Rommel, who were Close to the soldiers, I would tell them what to make different and if I had some efficient modern tactics for the troops, I possibly could become General before the Dunkirk or Moscow failures.
I also could try to somehow get informations reported or smuggled to the General Staff or Hitler himself, if I was lucky.
With the English skills I posess currently and the bit French I speak I could try to do a falseflag Action for the Wehrmacht to drive some battalions into a trap and win at Dunkirk.
When I know about exact Partisan positions,battle plans and tactics of Russians I woud pretend to know all that after scouting enemy positions at Moscow.

To return to Poland, I would somehow try to convince People to occupy all of Poland and even the Baltics, of Course through secret Messages or hints for important persons.
By that the Germans would Focus on attacking the Allies quicker, likely directly after the Training in winter 1939, perhaps they would just attack Denmark, if not they should be kept from doing that, as the Germans lost a big Portion of naval and Special Forces during that assault.
In Poland itself there isn't much more to do than killing Jews, breeding with women and claiming future German Farmlands in that time.

I would also give Mauser the idea to make the StG44,MG42 and G43 earlier.
>>
>>135185709
get in power or tell the authorities to :
buy Madagascar from the french empire
send all jews there
make allies with third Reich
>>
>>135185985
CRUZ SANCTUS SIT MIHI LUX
>>
>>135190781
just tell the highest commanding officer that you have been a us spy or someshit with confidential info about their plans
tell them that enigma is fucked
that normandy is 6th of june on normandy and not that other fucking beach
tell em that their spies are shit and that britain is feeding them info
>>
>>135185985

The eternal polish victim is even more contioned than the reeducated german - literally the muslims of europe.
>>
>>135189656
Nah, you would Need to get proper infantry and (anti-)tank tactics, more heavy arms industry, More Allied Support and better officers, otherwise they will just be pushed back.
Also Czechoslovakia seized existing at that time.
It would just make Hitler extremely legit.
>>
File: IMG_0530.jpg (59KB, 353x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0530.jpg
59KB, 353x450px
>>135189656
Silesia is rightful Carpatho-Rus' clay.
>tfw when no Carpatho-Rus' clay since 1939
>>
Use my computer to get lots of attention. People have never seen anything like this in their lives, i'll probably get lots of attention and many governments will try to get my secret super cool technology. Somehow get to meet hitler and then show him pics of post WW2 germany. He'll probably be disgusted and reconsider his stupid idea for a war
>>
>>135191544
>he'll be so disgusted he'll win and save the white race
ftfy
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (121KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
121KB, 600x900px
>>135191218
Mexicans of Europe. Why are Aryans so ignorant?
>>
>go to Germany
>tell Hitler in my broken German that development of a nuclear bomb/missiles should be absolutely the top priority
>Germany develops the nukes first thus securing the existance of Natsoc government
>everybody's mad and can't do shit
Although I'm not sure how do I get Hitla to listen to me, but still.
>>
>>135186337
are u retarded? it was the other way around
>>
File: PC 8.gif (13KB, 481x600px) Image search: [Google]
PC 8.gif
13KB, 481x600px
>>135191544
I don't think OP's scenario allows you to have any of your current gadgets or even your regular clothes, since he stated that you don't even have any valid documents.

That's why I asked if I had any money on me and even if my appearance is the same I have right now. OP fumbled the specifics of his scenario.
>>
>>135191864
you wouldn't be able to get anywhere near uncle adolph without some background
he was a paranoid fuck in terms of security
>>
>>135185709
Kill that kike lover Churchill.
>>
>>135185709
Persuade Hitler to paratroop London.
>>
>>135191864
just gather the physicists of the reich and slap some sense into these niggers. Einstein is right u assholes. build the MOAB.
>>
>>135192016
but he met people he thought were geniuses or war heroes quit often
>>
>>135191487
But, Germanbro
Škoda was the biggest weaponry producer of the good old Monarchy. We´ve got also the Zlín and Baťas basically inventing efficient capitalitalism.
With no unrest in Sudetenland, we would dominate the Central Europe in only couple of years

>>135191495
Dude, wtf?
Carpathian Rus was part of Czechoslovakia
We´ve given that to Stalin, but fucking our legit land to protect, but you know, politics, also, it had given Ukraine a great increase in a gypsy population, so nothing of a value was lost.
>>
>>135192083
that shit wouldnt work. if u cant paratroop sicilia or market garden u cant paratroop england.
>>
>>135185709
Shoot Beck WWI Serbian style, gas kikes, join nazi crusade against USSR.
>>
>>135192663
you raving like a lunatic that you know the future does not instill lots of confidence in uncle adolf
>>
>>135191132
Could work, just need to personally convince Hitler of 5 Things:
>He must get ALL Jews out of Europe somehow, at best kill some and send the rest to Madagascar
>Winter equipment is necessary
>Teach Italians etc. how to fight,
Stop Putsch in Yugoslavia and tell Mussolini to never invade anything until 1942
>Reform industrial organisation like Manstein wanted it, get women to work in factories
>Do not kill more Russians than soldiers,commies and partisans because the rest is required for Russo-Ruthenian SS and Breeding like hell
Mission accomplished I would say then, Hitler would do this if I involved ideological reasons.
>>
File: dieblechtrommel.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dieblechtrommel.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>135185709
throw myself down the stairs so I can join the circus
>>
>>135192941
Hitler was a lunatic, someone like Rommel would a capable person for defeating the Russians and then to have a quite profitable truce with the Allies
>>
>>135191916
i meant polish people abusing german people
>>
Ich sprechen imbissien Deutsch. I'd go to the German embassy in Poland and tell them I'm a time traveler. I know enough details surrounding this time to prove it. Plus the Germans were into aliens and crap. I don't think time travel is too big of a pill for them to swallow.

Embassy gets me into Germany and I get grilled by the Gestappo for a day or two before deciding I'm not a schizophrenic that needs gassing. Then Im brought before the Furher and tell him what's up. I get an Aryan qt3.14 as my translator companion and help win the war in Europe.

Instead of giving up on Britain, a d day like invasion happens before breaking the non aggression pact with the "viking longboat" landing craft mass produced at camps.

Enigma code gets changed early on and often. V2 rocket program gets a little boost from me. French resistance people I know about spread disinformation. I meet with some egg heads and tell them about radar/sonar, a bombs and maybe they can fill in the gaps. Whoever is working on the jet engine needs to get some more funding.

(and my power is back on so I'm gonna get off my phone)
>>
>>135192941
no that's retarded
you're telling him to change shit he will not budge on
to make him win the war you just need to make him aware of the facts
he was famous for doing stupid shit militarily because it fit his ideology
1: enigma machine being cracked was a bitch
2: normandy could have been fucking ez pz to repel if they just knew where it was supposed to happen
3: bombing london was literally mentally retarded when you know that churchil wanted that shit to happen so his airbases could be repaired
4:letting that flaming faggot de gaul leave france
pick 2 of those and win the war easily
>>
>>135193575
nice revisionist history there you flaming faggot
>>
>>135194009
Flaming faggot?
I am not throwing out insult, my dear Bulgarian Fyrom
How it is, that you´re not divided between Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Serbia, yet?
>>
>>135192818
Sounds pretty good
>>135192768
On the 28th of Juli 1939 Czechoslovakia wasn't a Country anymore my Czech friend, a Rebellion would not succeed, better try to go to Czechoslovakia and try to convince German leaders that the 1910 studies of Ethnicities Show West Slav purity, this would eventually save their ass, just make a Wendian Waffen-SS and look for a good pace in new Europe.
Or become tank commander in Northern Poland, maybe you can reach Eastern Prussia and make a hole for the other troops, it's possible, see Battle at Sedan 1940

Btw, the Hungarians annexed Carpathia, I think they deserve it much more than Fakekraine, just look at how happy Hungarian and Polish soldiers were when the common border was established.
>>135192773
Nope, you could do it, at the right time in the right City quarter with good maneuvers and more planes and ships to Support that and surrounding air-assaults, but it is possible.
>>
>>135194304
haha good meme m8
keep laughing about how great of a memester you are while your women get fucked by BBC
>>
>>135185709
>Tommorow, you wake up in a Poland.

>only Polish word I know is "kurwa"
>the Witcher hasn't come out yet, so I don't even have that common interest to fall back on
>have to somehow make it through Poland to Germany speaking no Polish
>have to navigate the German minority areas of Poland with only two years of German study
>and then, once I'm in Germany, I only have whatever science and historical facts I can recall off the top of my head to convince them that I do know what I'm talking about
>then have to find someone who'll set me up with an English translator so that I can actually convey anything meaningful
>and then keep convincing people further up the chain of command until it reaches an impactful level
>in just a month
>all while trying not to starve

Wew.
>>
Find my grandma
Impregnate her.
I know she makes it out okay.
>>
>>135194304
They are not interesting.
They are Serbian lands, look at 1912/13 treaties and Agreements, their language is Serb mixed with 20% Bulgarian and 10% Greco-Turkish vocabulary.
No history, Macedonian Nationalists were Bulgarian serving their Tsar, look it up.
They exist because Yugoslavs had bigger Problems than shitty Farmlands full of Illusionist fantasies and gypsies.
>>
>>135194304
Macedonian guy is right. Rommel was memed into relevancy by Propaganda. Sending him into Russia would do a lot of harm to German soldiers, as he was absolutely shit tier strategist.
>>
>>135185709
>Tommorow, you wake up in a Poland.
>a Poland.
wew.
>>
>>135185709
Go to Switzerland.
>>
>>135193958
Nah Id choose Normandy preparaions and better Luftwaffe performent (No London bombing).
>>
I'll just wait until the Wehrmacht finds me, tell them my story. To prove I'm a "time traveller", I "predict" certain things I could not know... like Churchill becoming PM in 1940, positions of USSR's industry, amount of their military/tank strength, certain documents to be found in Warsaw, Lend lease from the US and their industrial strength etc..

Then, when they believe me, I tell them everything needed to win the war starting mid 1940. Being a physicist helps in terms of nukes and nuclear energy and boost science 20-30 years ahead in record time.
>>
>>135185709
Actually there was a Polish spy, which has stolen all of the plans for invasion on Poland, but stupid Poles said, that these are fakes. When Germans found these plans they were kinda surprised.

The only way to safe Poland was to join Axis, and beat the commies.
>>
>>135185709
Why doesn't Ukraine, Belarus, and Lithuania gib Poland back their clay, that the Soviets stole?
>>
People here don't see that Poland mostly has ambassies of the countries you are from or which are of English-speaking Nations.
>>
>>135196429
Because they all are either fake nations(Belarus/Ukraine) or cucked when it Comes to borders(Lithuania).
I personally would Support going back to borders of 1938 and rule Posen and West Prussia in corperation with Poland, reestablishing the ethnic borders of the time by settling People in the lands of their forefathers.
They are communist shitholes full of Prostitution and crime who live of Russian or German gibs.
Fake nations want fake borders.
>>
>>135196330
Exactly, Poles would have been given land and Soviets were beaten then with no Problems for both sides.
>>
>>135194921
We aren´t really fond of an idea of extermination whomever we don´t like. We would just like to sit, talk and drink beer in our free time than to exterminate Russians before 1968
Wenden were basically in the entirity of the DDR, I bet, that the they are just germanised Slavs, nothing more, lel, also, that shits on the Hitler´s master race the second time (first time Austrian)

Also, Hungary was divided too much dramatically, it didn´t commit anything, actually, the hungarian government was strongly against any war, same with South Tyrol, people aren´t responsible for some lunatic ruler declaring an unwinnable war

>>135195009
One porn and everybody thinks, that we´re all for the BBC, well, there is one Czech feminist on /pol/ who claims, that she wants some of that, I also know one super obese chick, who wants the BBC

>>135195717
Indeed, just some gypsies claimed better Slavic ancestry

>>135195719
Rommel was a genius, don´t catch the bait
>>
>>135193575
Why exactly was he a lunatic? Sometimes the generals would refuse to listen to him and fuck up in the process.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (7KB, 105x100px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
7KB, 105x100px
>>135196429
Well these countries were part of the USSR back then and Stalin wanted to have easier time getting to the western front in case of WW3.

He didn't incorporate Poland directly due to opposition from the west and the tendency of Poles to chimp out against every single occupier.
And he needed some place other than Russia to get actually nuked. Which was found out in the NATO plans later on. Basically most of Poland would get nuked to halt the Red Army, resulting in ~30%-50% of population dying.

Other than that look at this uneven ambomination in the pic related. You know why it looks like this? Because other than a major city being there, oil deposits were discovered there, so Stalin, being the Georgian nigger that he was, stole the lands.

To summerise : Stalin was a faggot.
>>
>>135185709
Make Hitler win the war
>>
File: 1493266613267.jpg (71KB, 768x691px) Image search: [Google]
1493266613267.jpg
71KB, 768x691px
>>135197747
'Atta boy.
>>
>>135197578
Lol, Brazilian Hitlerite
Give me sources on that and more than 2, then we will talk
>>
>>135185709

Single-handedly stop the German and Communist invasion, of course!

>Find the nearest Polish military encampment
>Tell them I am a defected American that worked in secret German circles as a spy
>Prove it to them by showing troop positions of German and Soviet armies on Polish border
>Get a meeting with Ignacy Mościcki, the Prime Minister of Poland
>Outlay my plan for specifically targeting German panzer breakthrough groups
>Anti-tank ditches, flooded terrain, and envelopment tactics against the flanks of panzer groups
>So crazy and convincing that it might actually work
>September 1st arrives
>Germans start crossing into Poland
>All Polish armies are putting up stiff resistance yet steadily yielding Polish soil
>Counterattacks are specifically targeted at vulnerable German divisions containing tanks
>German High Command takes notice of high panzer casualties
>A rift takes place between the new guard and the old guard on what to do
>There's more of the old guard and they might just end up telling Hitler to resort to battle-tried infantry tactics of WWI instead
>Now the panzers are off the table
>German progress is slow
>October rains come and Germans are struggling to make way in Lodz and Krakow
>Stalin says screw Hitler and decides not to invade Poland
>Winter comes and stagnates the front lines
>Germans are extremely vulnerable now
>The spring sees an Allied French/British offensive across the Seigfried Line into the Rheinland
>Germany begins to collapse
>Italy turns her back
>The old guard overthrows the Nazis
>Sue for peace with France, Britain, and Poland
>The war is over
>>
>>135185709
>Train to Lviv
>walk to Romanian border
>wait till war starts
>become refugee
>go to Bulgaria
>go to Turkey
>go to Syria
>go to Palestine

Best vacation ever.
>>
>>135197228
I didn't really speak of any exterminations, I also want all Europeans to be preserved.
No,Wenden was a term for West Slavs by Germans, Western Slavs in General are heavily mixed with Germanic tribes (In Poland 60% in Czechia 50%), the Slavs in middle-Germany are assimiliated yes.
But not all of the DDR was Slavic, only everything until the Saaale-Elbe-Elde line was Slavic, Thuringia is home to the same German national tribe.
Germans are Slavic to 20%, of Course in that former Slav territories and People who are from Eastern Germany.
Good that we agree on Macedonia
>>
>>135197228
>Rommel was a genius, don´t catch the bait
He was certainly not one. Erwin "He would win if he only listened to his supply lines generals" Rommel. That's why sending him to Russia would be asking for a total disaster. He was a nice tactician tho, but to much war crimey for me.
>>
File: the dream.jpg (140KB, 543x754px) Image search: [Google]
the dream.jpg
140KB, 543x754px
>>135185709
Get the fuck out of poland and go to the UK and do everything i can to make the comic Ministry of Space a reality.
>>
>>135185709
Go back 9 years more when Germany had a paper tiger army. Poland was planning to invade Germany and would have crushed the krauts by that time. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances it didnt happen but would changed history forever. Just imagine the whole west uniting together and destroying the Soviets and communism already in the 1940s.
>>
>>135198278
Considering the Slavs, I would rather be again in the HRE than in some Slavic Union or Merkel(globalist)/Hitler dominated Europe

You know, Germanbro, we used to be equals back in those days. But Prussians and Austrians fucked it all up with their petty squabbles.

>>135198474
Polebro, please, read some material on him, atleast a wikipedia page, I think, you´re mistaken in your point
>>
Tell the germans that the brits cracked the enigma code and how they did it. Tell them about top secret british programs and tell them where the normandy invasion will land.
>>
>>135199155
If Poland throws the first punch, nobody is coming to help them and Stalin laughs as he takes Eastern Europe and probably more since no US or UK involvement.
>>
>>135197964
Watch the interview done with his personal bodyguard. It's a tad long but quite insightful. Youtube has it, look it up.
And yes, a brazilian Hitlerist. We exist, what of it?
>>
>>135185709
Invest in bitcoin
>>
>>135199655
I said <2, dude, it´s only one, who would get a heavy cash from some neo-nazis to speak this bullshit, same as with that American Jewess in Sweden talking about their plans for Europe
>>
>>135199186
>You know, Germanbro, we used to be equals back in those days. But Prussians and Austrians fucked it all up
The same goes for Poland, for most of time we had friendly relations with Germans, even sometimes alliances and unions. But Prussians fucked it up, and it's kinda surprising, that modern Germans keep the Prussian point of view on West Slavs.
>Polebro, please, read some material on him, atleast a wikipedia page, I think, you´re mistaken in your point
This one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rommel_myth
>concluded that Rommel was largely responsible for his supply problems (caused by overextended supply lines which prevented the Afrika Korps from receiving the supplies that the Italians were able to provide in adequate numbers). According to Creveld, the capacity of Libyan ports were too small and the distances to be overcome so great for Rommel to advance a more ambitious plan than Hitler's original one of defending a limited area.[104]
>Larry T. Addington, Niall Barr and Robert Citino, are skeptical of Rommel as an operational, let alone strategic, level commander. They point to Rommel's lack of appreciation for Germany's strategic situation, his misunderstanding of the relative importance of his theatre to the German High Command, his poor grasp of logistical realities, and, according to the historian Ian Beckett, his "penchant for glory hunting."[105][26] Citino credits Rommel's limitations as an operational level commander as "materially contributing" to the eventual demise of the Axis forces in North Africa,[26][n 11] while Addington focuses on Rommel's disobedience and struggle over the North Africa strategy, whereby his initial brilliant success resulted in "catastrophic effects" for Germany in this theatre of war.[106]
etc.
>>
tell muricans to move their boats around in Pearl Harbor and scramble as many airplanes as possible so Pearl Harbor never becomes a movie...
>>
File: 4L_CtbG5fF0.jpg (481KB, 1290x1807px) Image search: [Google]
4L_CtbG5fF0.jpg
481KB, 1290x1807px
>>135185709
do this exactly as the krauts walk through the town
>>
>>135199982
You're not going to find documents saying "fuck hitler lol, we'll do it our way" or even detailed documents on enough military operations to find discrepancies, if that's what you're asking.
And if you're going to disregard his bodyguard's words because he once served Hitler then that's also on you, the media & historians didn't mind his stuff on his former boss.
>>
>>135200462
Well, that may be, because a large portion of Germans on /pol/ are from former DDR, mostly of them Prussians

Interesting point on Rommel, hmm, PLVS VLTRA
>>
File: 17kqQPy.jpg (2MB, 1696x2192px) Image search: [Google]
17kqQPy.jpg
2MB, 1696x2192px
>>135199517
Damn you American education. At least check the facts.
>If Poland throws the first punch, nobody is coming to help them
French will.
>>
>>135185709
Run to Berlin and start shouting in the streets that the Polish know the attack is coming
Get arrested, probably interrogated on the grounds of being a spy/defector, and leak as much information to the interrogating officer as possible. Namely that Soviets have 861 reserve divisions, not 50.
>>
>>135185709
Resurrect Józef Piłsudski, establish military ties with Mannerheim, Ukrainian nationalists, and Baltic states. Keep armor and air power concentrated in cities, and wage an extensive guerilla war on all sides. Push for German armistice. By this point, France and Britain would be involved, but make an agreement for freedom of movement to Königsberg with the Germans. Assist in the union of greater Magyarország with Germany, the takeover of Romania by both the Germans and Italians, grant part of Ukraine independence, and let the Germans incorporate the rest into a Reichkommissariat with the rest of Russia, divide Belarus up between Poland and the Baltic states, give Suomi the entirety of Karelia, then when things have settled down, work with the Germans and Italians in their conquest of Switzerland, France, Iberia, the Low Countries, and split Sweden between Suomi and the Reichskommissariat Norwegen.

In the long haul.
>>
Probably the most important thing you could do to help the Germans win the war would be anything to do with streamlining their industry and logistics.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.