[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Religious Freedom" my ass. Why can't Mormons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

"Religious Freedom" my ass. Why can't Mormons have multiple wives?

Not a Mormon BTW.
>>
>>135183850
Multiple wives is degenerate and leads to societal problems.
>>
I wouldn't want to have multiple wives
they would constantly be bitching at eachother
>>
>>135183850
The government wouldn't let Utah become a state if they didn't stop polygamy.
>>
>>135184092
>I wouldn't want to have multiple wives
>they would constantly be bitching at me

FIFY
>>
>>135183850
Some men, even non-momons, practice polygamy in secret. One could even argue that by common law, a man who cohabits a household with multiple females is in a marriage or not with them.

Having multiple wives is not bad for social cohesion, albeit it makes an unequal pairing of men to women, but that it proves a better alternative to the culture that presented to us now.
>>
>>135183850
>Why can't Mormons have multiple wives?
Because they are white males. They just want to brag with their ability to feed giant family when poc men can't deal with one. They should spend more time checking their privilege than earning money for their white bitches.
>>
>>135184910
I just find it hypocritical that a govt that prides itself with "religious liberty" tells a religious group what they can and cannot do.
>>
>>135183850
I just remembered about that town in Texas that was constructed by scratch (it included a small castle), in which everyone was white and polygamous. Although it was more fucked up as the men would also have sex with men in order to be one with one another, so basically, one huge orgy.
>>
>>135183850

OK Mr.dumb

The reason multiple wives are not allowed in the contemporary west, is because each imported wife is entitled to child support and multiple wives becomes a for profit venture, your country will be flooded with ninjas and their soon-to-be onshore offspring sponsored by Muslims that hold PR in your country.
>>
>>135183989
It was the norm during Biblical times. Humans aren't meant to be monogamous.
>>
>>135183850
Because betas made it illegal.
>>
>>135187555
>aren't meant
Who meaning are we following?
>>
>>135187555
>It was the norm during Biblical times
no
>>
>>135188786
Did you read the Old Testament?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.