[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless people are scum. They're a burdon on society and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: homelessness-america.jpg (50KB, 580x564px) Image search: [Google]
homelessness-america.jpg
50KB, 580x564px
Homeless people are scum. They're a burdon on society and 99.9% of them are homeless because A) they're batshit crazy and want to live that way B) they're repeat violent criminals/sex offenders, or C) they're hopeless addicts incapable of holding a job that have fucked over every friend and family member who's ever tried to help them.

Can we stop literally throwing money at this problem and have a purge already please?
>>
>Can we stop literally throwing money at this problem and have a purge already please?

Why are you asking for our permission?. Go do it.
>>
>>135183245

Yes use all those fucking guns for something for once
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1024x1024px
>>135183245
>>
File: 1500402558717.jpg (53KB, 790x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500402558717.jpg
53KB, 790x600px
>>135182976
You know what the cheapest solution is? Give them homes. There are 12 million unoccupied homes in America and 2 millipn homeless people. Do the math.
>>
>>135183245

I'm not a criminal Anon
>>
>>135183785

Brilliant. Free houses for the homeless on Monday, half of the country quits their jobs on Tuesday.
>>
>>135184302

So who are you calling on to do it?. All criminals on this board?. Why'd you say "we"?
>>
Can confirm. My grandfather had a nice home, a car and wife. He just hated my grandmothers bitching so much that he chose to live under a bridge two towns over until he died.
>>
>>135184488

I was just shitposting and hoping to start an argument, but I guess /pol/ is pretty much on board so there's not much to discuss.
>>
File: laughing zelda.jpg (85KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
laughing zelda.jpg
85KB, 500x688px
>>135182976
>He doesn't know the problem is perpetual because of how many goys give money to (((charities)))
>He doesn't know it's the same reason why the same village in Mozambique has been looking for $50 for the last 30 years to build a well
>>
>>135182976
>Be in Austin, stop at bus station to pick up friend
>See wave of homeless people get off his bus
>Hear them talking
>One's from Indiana. Another's from Detroit. Ton from Chicago.
>They talk about the city govs. throwing money at them to leave ($50) plus a bus ticket to Austin
>Last year one of these recent arrivals killed a girl on UT's campus
It's almost like that joke south park episode where the whole country is sending their bums away. Austin's growing too quickly and doesn't have the prison space so they're starting to become entrenched.
>>
>>135184460
>kneels for job from a globalist jew
>sucks the cock of a bank do have good credit for a mortgage
>spends life paying off a home with monopoly money
>if you're lucky your area gentrifies itself and the value of your home goes up, if not, "fuck you, lol"
>some land tycoons in america have millions of acres of land that pays for itself just to be logged
>homeless people suck, harharhar

I hate junkies, alcoholics, and dead-beats, but I fucking dispise Yuppies just as much. Some of which land a shit job, with the backing of their families, and think they have it all figured out.

America's housing market is inflated with high price exuberance.
>>
I'd be homeless of it wasn't for the government giving my free autism bux.
I'm not sure what costs society more. Tax payers funding social security which funds useless pieces of shit like me to get high 24/7 or the fallout if the homeless rate were to rise catastrophically.
>>
>>135182976
100% OP.

We should take the homeless, round them up into a large abandoned building, board it up and set it on fire. A true firework show.

The sound of their anguished cries makes me hard.
>>
File: 1501003921237.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
1501003921237.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>135182976
>>
>>135185802
I lived in Austin and just moved away at the beginning of this year. The homeless problem really was bad. It helps that they can live outside fairly comfortably all year round there too.

I lived in Minneapolis for a while and there were almost no homeless there because they die if they stay outside in the winter.
>>
>>135182976

>a burdon

dropped
>>
>>135187949

Large scale hobo camps are everywhere in Seattle. They like to post up outside the airport and the bus depo and look for opportunities to steal luggage.
>>
There's two types of homeless: the temporary and chronic.

Temporaries are poor saps who've met with tragedy and bad luck.

The chronically homeless are mindless junky ghouls who've burned every bridge and have zero chance for rehabilitation.

The latter should be rounded up and contained somewhere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.