[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm visiting France, Paris tomorrow. What should I expect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pepè.png (14KB, 487x498px) Image search: [Google]
pepè.png
14KB, 487x498px
I'm visiting France, Paris tomorrow. What should I expect French-bros, is it as bad as we all say it is?

A bientot!
>>
>>135180751
It's a pretty dirty city, but overall fine. Lots of black people, but I think that's because of the colonies, the ones I met there last time I visited were well integrated.
>>
>Paris
>France
>>
>>135180751
Expect lots of niggers. Not talking about the refugees either.
>>
File: 1463425030242.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463425030242.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>135180751
There are still people visiting paris ?
Expect a LOT of niggers
>>
>>135181328
>the ones I met there last time I visited were well integrated.
since Paris is mostly shit...
>>
Paris is a ghetto :(
>>
File: Jew visits Paris.png (71KB, 1211x308px) Image search: [Google]
Jew visits Paris.png
71KB, 1211x308px
>>135180751
Try and confirm if this is true
>>
Graffiti everywhere and shittons of toll roads.
>>
If you're feeling adventurous head up to the northern suburbs...

> on holiday in Paris, I think 4 the or 5th visit, heard the memes about St Denis, wanted to see how bad it was
> get on metro downtown
> a third muzzie/a third black/a third white
> before long it changes to
> everyone black or muzzie /my friend and I only whites, already feel uncomfortable
> get off train, its exactly like Ndjamena
> the streets littered with crap
> niggers on mattresses on the footpath
> beggars
> everything smells of stale urine
> group of aggressive 10 year olds start hassling us
> people looking at this like they're gonna jump in on some action
> we go to McDonalds for safety
> everyone turns to check us out
> the toilet was broken and the place literally stank of shit
> poor old French dude mopping the floor while niglets walk their shoes through and hi 5 each other
> smell makes us sick
> go back to street, fat woman skin so black its almost purple stares at us with her yellow eyes
> nowhere to go to eat or sit and watch the world go by
> decide don't wanna be stabbed, robbed or catch cholera so fuck off back to the train
> get back to Paris wondering wtf we had just experienced

Was just weeks after the Charlie Hebdo massacre and Jewish supermarket killings. We felt real unsafe like we could have been lynched at any moment. Its obvious real French would never go here, the locals made it obvious we had no place being there. Fuck knows what it must be like at night.
I wonder if French people actually know what shitholes such as that are really like. It wasnt Europe at all, it was Africa. And we were not welcome.
>>
>>135180751
good luck.
>>
I'm not French but Gypsies will try to scam you at all the major tourist attractions with fake petitions while africans try to sell you overpriced trinkets
>>
>>135180751
Expect niggers and muzzies
should just visit southern france
>>
>>135180751
The richer areas where all the tourists go are fine , don't engage with gypsies at all they will do all they can to scam you or to steal from. Always check your pockets when you see a group of gypsies entering a train, i'm saying this because i saw a gypsie child trying to steal from a chinese tourist.
If you want to see some good niggering (idk why anyone would), go to Barbès, Porte de Clignancourt, La chapelle etc... (In Northern paris)
Don't get lost around Sacré Coeur because you might go from the typical postcard shit to Congo before you can even realize it.
>>
>>135180751
>Expect niggers
>Expect any white people to hate you for not being french or a nigger
>Expect mudslimes wearing blankets at all hours of the day
>Expect to go back home reeking like cigarettes and body odour.
>Expect bad food that is treated like it's good because of pretentiousness
>Same with the women.
>>
>>135182152
Where's all the liberals shrieking up a storm for jews not being able to freely practice without fear of persecution? Muslims get anything they want if they just cry about it and riot.
>>
Expect superoverrated shithole
>>
I've visited Prague (>>135182082) a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it. The only (few) niggers I saw were drug dealers. It was relatively cheap too. Me and my friend used to wander around till 2am and Prague was still a safe city.

>>135182980
Do you and the other French anons in this thread think I'd be able to walk around late at night with a kinda pricey camera and not be culturally enriched?
>>
>>135180751
Don't expect it to be a fairy tale. France is a country like any other with dick heads and good guys. Don't have too high expectations and you won't be disappointed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.