[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.scientificamerican.com/ article/sperm-count-drop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 50-50-sperm-blank.png (177KB, 591x393px) Image search: [Google]
50-50-sperm-blank.png
177KB, 591x393px
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sperm-count-dropping-in-western-world/

>Sperm counts in men from America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have dropped by more than 50 percent in less than 40 years, researchers said on Tuesday.

>They also said the rate of decline is not slowing. Both findings -- in a meta-analysis bringing together various studies -- pointed to a potential decline in male health and fertility.

>In contrast, no significant decline was seen in South America, Asia and Africa.

How does this make you feel /pol/? Maybe we need those illegal immigrants to fertilize our women.
>>
>>135170890
Obesity.
>>
>>135170972
>Maybe we need those illegal immigrants to fertilize our women.

the fact that this is the conclusion they want everyone to come to should tell you that it is intentional
>>
>>135170890
Chem trails

If this was just North America then maybe obesity could be the cause but fucking new Zealand? Yeah this has been chemically engineered
>>
>>135170890
>white country
>happy sperm
>import impotent shitskins
>overall sperm count goes down
>immediately jump to "lmao it's white men who are losing their fertility"

you're a special kind of retard, you know that?
>>
How is this surprising? The vast majority of men don't exercise at all, eat like shit, get barely any exposure to sunlight, and live very unappealing and boring lives. I'd bet money this has happened literally anywhere that isn't a third world dump, just maybe not at this scale
>>
>>135171177
>Chem trails

Did you ever think it was, I don't know, the industrialized shit corporations spill into our environment or label food and let us eat?
>>
>>135173345
no sometimes lines appear in the sky, and those lines are made by airplanes, and airplanes are made by PEOPLE and PEOPLE RUN THE GOVERNMENT

CONSPIRACY
>>
>>135173345
>South Americans, Asians and Africans don't subsist on an equally processed sub par food diet

Alright pal
>>
filter your water
the frogs are turning gay, alex jones was right
>>
>>135171208
then why all the sithsink countries are fine?
>>
>>135173594
>South Americans don't subsist on an equally processed sub par food diet

no, we don't
>>
>>135173594
>Implying I somehow made up the facts

The article and the study cited are right there, pretty fucking sure they'd be rigorous before making a claim that sperm counts in western men have dropped by more than 50% in 40 years.

But hey, if you want to pretend it's not happening and bury your head in the sand. Be my guest, my infertile friend.
>>
because of all the estrogen in the water supply
>>
>>135173765
because we're measuring the drop in sperm, you fool, not the amount.

shitskin land then: some sperm
shitskin land now: some sperm
no change, no problem, no story

white town then: many sperm
white town now: some sperm
WOAH HOLD THE PRESSES
SOMETHING IS CAUSING SPERM LEVELS TO DROP
MUST BE WHITES BEING SHITTY AGAIN
>>
>>135170890
Makes me feel like you cunts need to start getting banned for spamming the same thread and article twenty times a day.
>>
>>135174032
ok, might be right. i should read the article.
>>
>Hebrew University
only jews are studying it and the results was so good they had to share it all over the world
>>
>>135174032
I like how convoluted a scenario this is, unless you're some shitskin sperm expert I think it's pretty fucking safe to say humans by and large have the same sperm counts.

We're talking about a span of 40 years here.
>>
>>135173964
>>135174298

how on earth does one become such an expert at missing the point?
>>
>>135173345
I've watched the river and ocean turn into an open sewer where I live and the "solution" is to take the tourism tax money, build artificial reefs and cover the existing reefs with dredged sand so the wealthy condo owners can sleep better at night. It's all about screwing over white males again especially Christians; commies really hate them.
>>
>>135174793
The point is that males in the west have had a *massive* decline in sperm count over the past four decades.

Your argument is that every recent study has focused solely on "shitskins", and despite the authors also looking at "shitskin" countries and noticing there was no appreciable drop, they wouldn't have noticed their numbers always being as low as western males are now and mention it in the study.

It's like someone saying their house is now on fire compared to how it was an hour ago, and you pointing out maybe they didn't realize their house was mortared in fire and bricked with fire.

It's fucking absurd.
>>
>>135175375
you have no idea what my argument was or even the general gist of the conversation you've thrust yourself into.
It's almost astounding how you're getting this mad at your own misunderstanding of what I was trying to assert. OP implied race had something to do with it, with whites being 'at fault' in some capacity. I countered by providing a potential root cause that pins the 'blame' on nonwhites.

I was barely referencing the actual link in the OP in any way, focused more on his baity attempt at starting an argument
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.