[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Sessions, I'm a staffer for one of the more higher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (181KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
181KB, 1080x809px
On Sessions,

I'm a staffer for one of the more higher up Republicans: what I've been piecing together from the various people talking around the office(s) is the reason why they wanna keep Sessions around is so that they have a man on the inside who can more or less 'betray' Trump when it becomes politically convenient to get rid of him (Sessions is loyal to his colleagues not the admin). Their plan is basically to use Trump to push their agenda forward, the moment he becomes too big a burden for them, they'll use Sessions to pass along information/not interfere or protect Trump/leak information/use 'malleable evidence'/etc (read: betray) against Trump; all things that wouldn't happen or would be much less likely to happen if Trump had someone loyal or neutral in that position. This'll theoretically move any impeachment process along and make it easier for them to agree with the Democrats, and get the vice into office. Another thing to note is some R's are pushing for him to fire Sessions so they can call Trump out (with less fear of their base) and basically join hands with the Democrats in pushing for impeachment. At least these are the different calculi going on, whether it will actually aid in that process or not remains to be seen.

(don't ask me any questions, this is the only post I'm going to make, just needed to get that off my chest because it's tremendously annoying feeling like the R's don't have the president's back, esp. in a place like WA)
>>
>>135167406
what a bunch of disgusting pigs
>>
>>135167406
But Trump/Sessions is just a smokescreen.
Who are you?
>>
>>135167406
reality check, no one likes trump except useful idiots. of course everyone will jump ship before it sinks, no one believed the ship could sail in the first place, no one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6msrvtZfFk
>>
File: 02391706.jpg (67KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
02391706.jpg
67KB, 1000x736px
>>135167846
And that's why DC must burn.
>>
That is the whitest crowd ive ever seen
>>
>>135167406
>Don't ask any questions
Dropped
>>135168315
Look carefully at some of the (((noses))) on these fine folks
>>
>>135167406
Thanks, agrees with a lot of the external analysis.
>>
This doesn't make any sense, if they wanted Trump gone then Sessions would have gone after him soon after he was hired.
>>
File: Caesar.jpg (60KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
60KB, 580x386px
>>135167406
>At least these are the different calculi going on, whether it will actually aid in that process or not remains to be seen.

To kill a man in politics, you first have to destroy his base before going after the man himself. Otherwise, the base rebels, and becomes led by someone more powerful and capable. Trump's base is literally half of the politically active in this nation. At 90% approval among Republicans utilizing a political coup would effectively destroy the Republican Leadership, meaning that the money would dry up, the opinion leaders would stop shilling for Republicans, and more radical elements will begin to take prominence among a very large group of people. It's a fucking awful idea for the Republicans to try and coup Trump, because Trump controls the base, not them.

If Republicans had any kind of political acumen that wasn't Jeb-Bush tier, they would first try to win over the base before going after the man. Unfortunately, they will create for themselves a greater problem among a rebellion than what Trump could ever do himself. Trump would become a martyr for the Right-Wing, akin to Julius Caesar was when the Senate decided to coup Julius before robbing away his support of the masses.

This is such a terrible miscalculation its akin to the confederacy firing on Fort Sumter. I can't believe, if you are correct, that Republicans are seriously considering doing something as stupid as this. The consequences will be disastrous.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.