[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Brazil even have a slight chance of becoming anything better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

Does Brazil even have a slight chance of becoming anything better than a shithole? I honestly feel hopeless for the future, even if (((Bolsonaro))) wins, we won't be able to change.
>>
File: SIUC-students.jpg (55KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
SIUC-students.jpg
55KB, 500x717px
>>
>>135166887
Move to another place mate, This shit is a hopeless shithole.
Fucking commies
>>
Nuke the North and Northeast.
>>
File: 1477132310737.jpg (44KB, 253x342px) Image search: [Google]
1477132310737.jpg
44KB, 253x342px
This game is gonna royally piss off you nazi larpers. It's straight of making fun of you white niggers.
>>
Lula de novo com a força do povo.
>>
>>135166887

Lauch Sarin in the Rio's Favelas
>>
>>135167432 fuck that nuke everything
>>
>>135167722
Please, PLEASE!
>>
The only way out for Brazil is the airport.
>>
>>135167722
I second that.
>>
File: 1454120562908.jpg (218KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454120562908.jpg
218KB, 791x1024px
No, too many niggers and natives around. The average IQ of this shithole is 87 for fuck's sake, no nation with such shit IQ has ever managed to do something right.
We're sitting on top of Mengele's genetic research over at Candido Godoi and we do nothing about it, in fact we ignore it because evil natzees and all that.

The answer to such a shithole is genocide but nobody is going to do that so forget it.
>>
>>135166887
Out of curiosity chaps, if offered the chance would the people be open to the return of the Monarchy? As far as I'v read the Monarchy was very popular at the time of the coup.
>>
>>135166887
Here's the thing. Basically everyone who is not a sheltered cunt is redpilled here, but that comes hand in hand with not trusting anybody and having no sense of community. That means people take advantage whenever they can, and when politicians do it then you have what is happening right now. If you deal with an industry, then you also know that brazilians act like fucking chinese on work ethics and such.
>>
>>135171882
it would be much better than what we have now, but with such an imbecile population and corrupt government, i maintain 0 hopes for it
>>
File: i feel for you.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i feel for you.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>135172278
you just described romania except for the last part
here you'll have 9 supervisors on break and only one guy working
>>
File: uma.png (33KB, 1060x722px) Image search: [Google]
uma.png
33KB, 1060x722px
Brazilians are the shittiest people on earth.

As a Dominican (Greatest people in Latin America) I can say without that a doubt that most Latin America country will be better off than brazil in a couple of decades.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.