[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we whites would win the racewa- It takes ONE Black man to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

>we whites would win the racewa-
It takes ONE Black man to kill 5 ARMED white police officers.
That's right. Now shut the fuck up and lick our feets or we will hang your bodies in trees and will rape your women in front of your men's corpses if you anger us more with your race war bullshit.
>>
File: 1499686386412.jpg (260KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499686386412.jpg
260KB, 553x900px
>>135155332
>>
>>135155332
A roach
>>
>>135155332
What is an ambush?
And how was he unable to defend himself against a robot? Dumb niggers.
>>
File: Cfr1AlhWQAA0dX9.jpg (75KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
Cfr1AlhWQAA0dX9.jpg
75KB, 600x598px
It takes a bunch of unskilled dirty kurds to kill dozens of police officers and soldiers every month in your own country, what's your point? They are literal hobos, bums armed with knifes and cheap guns and kill your armed forces in your own home, If that's the superiority of your race then you have really low standars, but doesn't surprise me coming from the farm animal that you are.
>>
>>135159280
TÜRK don't die!
We go to hell to regroup.
>>
>>135155332

stop trolling turkey
>>
>>135155332
there's youtube videos of 5-year-old girls cleaning target practice without missing a shot.

Meanwhile black people hold their guns sideways.

Good luck.
>>
>>135155332
>Ambush situation in stable, unprepared society
>Police had rules to follow
>Nigs didn't
Yeah, in an actual race war scenario where whites are woke and unshackled by the absence of the law, our ambushes are going to kill a lot more than a few niggers at a time.
>>
>>135155332
When someone turns on the light in a room you are in, do you scatter away?
>>
Are Turks worse than Jews?
>>
>>135155332
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Thread ends here
>>135155332

>a fucking roach

kys
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 262x192px
>>135155332
It takes one retarded Gypsy to fuck up the entire Ottoman Empire
>>
>>135155332
How about I just pull your tongue out through your ass and peel your face off with a guthook? Would you like that, roach?
>>
>>135159527
>proxy
>>
Are there really Turks browsing this place?
That's disgusting.
>>
Turks are far worse shitposters than Canadians
>>
range ban on t*Rks when? they can't even come up with good b8
>>
>>135155332
I'm coming to Turkey, I'm coming to your shitty internet cafe. I'm going to jam a fish descaling knife up your crusty turkish penis hole and split your dick asunder. Put a piece of paper on your dick and give yourself a lengthwise cut on the hole if you want a preview.
>>
File: TheWhiteWolf.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheWhiteWolf.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>135155332
>ARMED white police officers.
but not ready to kill just wants to go home to wife and dog. soon the pic related will came for you
>>
>>135157812
Has this guy been in jail or something? I feel like its been at least 6 months since this fool has been making white hate threads. There was definitely a lapse
>>
>>135155332
Well black lives matter was in full swing, if the cops killed him. The political backlash would have been devastating. Hence why they had to wait so long to use a robot.
>>
>>135161469
Absolutely. They're the scum of the fucking Earth who think they have some influence on the global stage. One Nuke hitting Ankara would make 80+ million roaches on their knees begging not to be slaughtered like cattle.
>>
>>135162133
kek

I think that guy is still alive
>>
>>135155332
Yeah every nigger got a HP firearm and can snipe. Hue hue ..welfare gun sto
>>
>>135155332
Sick bait, in a race war you will not have police officers covering black protest with their bodies in convenient spot, there will be army men taking cover and killing on sight.
>>
>>135161170
If it ever happened. I am going to be the guy convincing people to wipe them out man woman and children instead of using them for slaves then encourage polyamory for best males and women to have 12+ children.
>>
>>135155332
Roach detected.
Roach detected.
You can have all the strength you want but without brains you're literally nothing more than a meat shield.
>>
>police said it was like 30 shooters
>Just one nig
this always makes me kek
>>
>>135155332
shut up
>>
>>135159527
>Even when you crush it's head it can go on living for up to seven days.
Seems about right.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.