[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you revealed your power-level >me, gf, her brother,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 35

File: 1434634.jpg (102KB, 618x803px) Image search: [Google]
1434634.jpg
102KB, 618x803px
ITT: times you revealed your power-level
>me, gf, her brother, sister and cousin drinking
>not super liberal family but on the left side
>some crack head nigger starts yelling at us
>ignore him
>later on talk to the brother and cousin about how much i hate black people like that
>not really on board with the racism but w/e
>keep drinking
>keep drinking
>wake up next morning and go home
>gf calls me up crying
>says i blacked out and was being racist as fuck
>shes mad and her family now really doesn't like me
>>
Hahaha dumbass
>>
>>135149182
Crying because you said some racist things lol wow
>>
File: b0d.png (175KB, 680x669px) Image search: [Google]
b0d.png
175KB, 680x669px
>>135149182
Cool story, bruh!
>>
File: Just Dumb.jpg (45KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Just Dumb.jpg
45KB, 480x270px
>>135149182
>drinking poison that causes you to be unconscious but active

this is why I smoke
>>
File: gobWmI7.jpg (103KB, 562x760px) Image search: [Google]
gobWmI7.jpg
103KB, 562x760px
>>135152065
>burning cancer sticks
>high grounding on alcohol drinkers
pic unrelated
>>
>>135153026
This is a very Finnish post. I like it.
>>
>>135152065
>smoking, drinking, doing drugs
Hello degenerate. Teetotaler masterrace
>>
File: 5HBSpN.jpg (51KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
5HBSpN.jpg
51KB, 640x426px
Not really the same, but I'll give my story.

>be me 23 year old veteran
>lolbertarean ancap degenerate
>already didn't like niggers and spics but never admitted it
>meet qt3.14 nip in class
>beats my 101% on our first test
>beats my 102% on second test, etc
>Fall in love, start to date
>Meet super traditional christian parents
>I have to go back into church to date daughter
okay.jpg
>rejoin church band, learn christian philosophy and apologia
>start discovering more about European history and tradition
>realize I love this shit
>but I start noticing it's only white people
>it's only ever white people
>and jews are always trying to tear it down
>bring concerns to sheboon pastor
>it chimps out, tells me to drop this racist shit or kicked out of church band
>don't bring it up again, but keep looking into it
>slowly become more and more redpilled on everything
>slowly realize that race mixing is bad
>slowly realize that my girlfriend is actually half-chinese
>my self-disgust grows with every passing day.
>A year into relationship, I reveal power level to her after holding it in.
>She tries to understand, but can't.
>I realize our love isn't meant to be
>Break it off with her
>She tells her family
>They're horrified at their creation
>Tells church
chimpout.jpg
>I leave the church band

>MFW I lost the love of my life for the love of my people
>MFW Everyone in my life now knows I'm a NatSoc
>MFW I wouldn't have turned out this way if it weren't for her Christian parents
>MFW I never got a piece of dat booty

Sieg Heil.
>>
File: received_1798056656885981.png (646KB, 1080x1066px) Image search: [Google]
received_1798056656885981.png
646KB, 1080x1066px
>>135153928
The redpill isn't easy
>>
File: 1482209366023.png (1MB, 802x573px) Image search: [Google]
1482209366023.png
1MB, 802x573px
>>135154562
Nope. But it is worth it.
>>
File: truthhurts.jpg (90KB, 741x707px) Image search: [Google]
truthhurts.jpg
90KB, 741x707px
In your head:

>I hate black people like that

In reality:

>Said some derivative of 'nigger' 721 times in the course of 2 hours

Don't fret OP, at least the know how you really feel now.
>>
>>135153928
>nip
>half Chinese
Words have meaning anon
>>
Pls dont die thread
>>
>>135149182

>Me, co-workers, at an outdoor party
>Play drinking games
>Drink lots of shots after lots of beer
>Someone calls someone else a Jew
>I go into tirad about how Jews hate Christians
>How Jews push degeneracy
>Ask if peoples mothers were Jewish
>Jokingly tell everyone with brown eyes they are humans
>Start yelling "Faggot!"

....the next work day.....

>Worst feeling of regret
>"Did I say nigger?"
>"Did I say Hitler did nothing wrong?"
>Ohgod.jpg
>Random Co-worker comes in who wasn't at the party
>"Anon, I heard from some people you totally changed after a 30 min into the party"
>"Like a switch flipped and you were someone else"

fug...NEVER DRINK WITH CO-WORKERS
>>
>>135153928

Dude, your kids would've been 3/4 white. Thats white enough according to the NSDAP.

GET HER BACK FAGGOT
>>
I am usually very secretive about my beliefs and only tell those who I trust immensely about them. I also have an astronomically high tolerance for alcohol so I have never blacked out and started screaming racial slurs.
I almost scared away a friend once though, but I reeled it in really fucking quick.
>at work
>have a really good buddy, he's like 30 years older than I am
>we always have discussions about a bunch of different shit and I always go to his place to drink beer
>he says something about how the Jews run the media
>thought this was an in for me
>say to him "and why do you think there is so much sex pushed onto children in the media, kind if makes you think."
>he awkwardly nods his head
>realize that he found out I'm a natsoc
>he doesn't care much about it but realize he doesn't have much interest in it so I drop the topic completely
>>
>>135149182
Sucker my gf is more racist than I am
>>
> Talking to father in law
> One too many beers
> "Not every Jew is in on the global conspiracy to destroy the individual Rights of US citizens and reduce them to slavery under totalitarian rule of a political global elite, but there is a reason it always gets laid at the feet of the Jews"
> He just stares at me
> Not yet sure if I burned a bridge or gained a Fuhrer in law
>>
File: IMG_0870.png (92KB, 554x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.png
92KB, 554x380px
>>135165203
My money is on the latter.
>>
do i share board with these type of people?
you are all retarded, christ.
>>
>>135165203
>be me total neonazi who has been hiding my power level for 40 years so i could live a normal life.
>son in law starts shitposting about jews irl.
What do pol?
>>
>>135149182
Alcohol is bad yo. On weed you wouldn't have time to be mad while this shitty drug pronounces your ego.
>>
File: 1497772977065.jpg (171KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497772977065.jpg
171KB, 1024x718px
>>135162636
>>135153928
>>
File: pep.png (207KB, 618x583px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
207KB, 618x583px
it's a good thing i have no interest in drinking because i already have an autistic urge to correct bullshit when i hear it
>>
File: IMG_1418.jpg (42KB, 750x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1418.jpg
42KB, 750x332px
>>135149182
The closest I came to revealing my power level was with a friend at a party during the presidential campaign
>be me
>at party with friends from work
>friend and I get Drunk as Fuck
>Someone stole a Trump sign and brought it to the party
>They're about to burn it
>I yell "Schtuuuumm!"
(German for "Stop, enough")
>Room goes silent
>everyone is looking at me
>"was that German?"
>"I-I don't know haha"
I saved the sign from being burned and blacked out a couple of hours later, but I still get shit on at work for it
>>
>>135149182
>drinking too much wine over steak dinner while with girlfriend on holiday
>revealed full power level about European invaders and mudslides
>gf is Russian, and so agreed with me 100%
>ate steak, drank wine and spent evening talking about how shit Islam is and all mudslides are terrorists
>great holiday
>>
>>135154562
Getting old, seeing literally closet cucks posting muh big strong black men in their memes. It tells me you probably have a soft weak body. Also you post a mongrel that doesn't have nigger features and call it black. Good job feeding into that Jewish pro-black agenda.
>>
>>135169355
Fuck, "mudslimes". How the fuck does that autocorrect to mudslides? What the fuck is a mudslide supposed to be?
>>
>>135153928
you did good not making a hapa kid. If it's a guy they hate themselves and are not highly desired by good white women
>>
>>135149182
Nigger loving white women crying over blacks are unbearable.
>>
>>135169355
Blessings to you brother
>>
>really close with coworker
>her boyfriend is turbo leftie
>she shares his views outwardly
>usually talk politics for a bit when she comes over
>keep feeding her red pills
>eventually she's flat out agreeing with me
>when I go over her boyfriend talks mad shit on Trump
>I always respond with "so when's that impeachment coming?"
>she rolls her eyes and just looks at me as he struggles to answer what Trump did wrong, etc.
>got a feeling me treating her boyfriend like a joke is why she sucks my dick

It's worked out well so far. Actually, all the times I've revealed my power level has worked out shockingly well considering I live in California.
>>
>>135153928
babahahahahhhahahaa

Fuck, thank god.

That girl dodged a bullet, imagine being a 135+ IQ asian and having kids with someone as retarded as you.

wow.
>>
>>135149182
If you can't remember the night before, then I'd suggest you reconsider whether it's good for you to be drinking alcohol or not.

Btw, drinking alcohol is a character flaw. Intelligent people don't drink to excess. Think about that, too.
>>
>>135170489
Another instance.

>work in health food grocery
>coworker is some 18 year old mexican leftie brat
>mid election, Trump is already the nominee
>she starts asking people in the department who they're voting for
>everyone is wishy-washy, it's all guys
>she asks me
>Trump
>OH MY GOD ANON WHY ARE YOU RACIST
>other guy coworkers hate her already, see her freaking out
>"What's going on?"
>ANON IS VOTING FOR TRUMP
>they can see how fun this will be
>"Ya know he's got some good ideas..."

Was a really fun time. Once she left a lot of them came up and talked. A number of them already intended on going for Trump, some needed some convincing. Fairly sure we all voted for him.
>>
File: 1490110318872.jpg (58KB, 506x552px) Image search: [Google]
1490110318872.jpg
58KB, 506x552px
I don't drink anymore because I inevitably show my power level. You should consider stopping completely, or limit yourself to one drink

I've dropped redpills on race and IQ and even on the JQ to my brother and mom but luckily my brother was always really drunk too. I'm pretty sure my mom knows my beliefs now though because she gets nervous whenever I bring up politics

Also I did a Roman salute in the middle of a crowded bar and shouted "Heil Hitler" but luckily it was dark and crowded so only my friends saw
>>
>>135149182
I love being drunk and racist!
>>
>>135153928
>MFW I never got a piece of dat booty
you seriously dated A YEAR without fucking?
>>
started talking about the holohoax at a party once

>why?

there's no escaping this autism
>>
>>135171761
Bringing up Jews when you're drunk period is a recipe for disaster, because then if people are curious and receptive you'll open up way too much.
>>
>>135153928
Beautiful story brother. I know these feelings well. Most don't have love of people and an idealistic mindset, so it confuses them and angers them. Its why I find it impossible to get along with very religious people. I find they are so damn backwards and void of any actual thought in most cases. I am a believer in a creator, but I could never follow a religion or join a group. It isn't me, and these people are the antithesis of who I am.

You did the right thing with your Jap girl. Most beta cunts on here would say you fucked up, but that's obvious coming from weak men. It is certainly possible to find "love" in any race, but that doesn't mean that's how it should be, or that's its special. I enjoy the personalities of many different ethnic women that I have met in my life, but I respect them and their ethnic difference enough not to breed and create mongrel children. A true love is bettering yourself with a mate that matches you, and can continue - while also adding to your genetic profile. Learning to care for yourself, and most importantly your future children is what love is all about. Not differing ethnic lust. Ourselves, our children and our kin are all intertwined, they can't be separated.

I know I could post with you for hours, but basically I just wanted to say I am with you in spirit and understand your feelings brother. It makes me happy to know there are other that care just as strongly for our people. Bless you, and much love to you.
>>
>>135171895
I once asked my jewish friend why jewish girls always had such incredible tits.

god damn her tits were amazing. Too bad I only ever saw them in a bikini when we went on holiday as a group.
>>
never but i also dont have any friends so never had the chance
>>
>>135170910
Found the 91 IQ "superior" proud white man.

But really, its probably just a Jew.
>>
>>135171470
>Muh dick

Kys
>>
>have bar in my grandparents basement
>friends brothers and his friends are all over
>we drink and talk politics
>tell people there's parts of the holocaust stories I don't think happened
>nazi masturbation machines
>joking and laughing the whole time
>friends and senpai the nest day laughing about it
>cue a few weeks later they come back and say I didn't think you were being serious about those books anon

It has begun
They'll all be red pilled by the time I'm through
>>
File: 1482375133800.jpg (117KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1482375133800.jpg
117KB, 900x516px
>>135172095
>my jewish friend
>>
>>135173184
The concept of friends is alien to you huh?
>>
File: IMG_0864.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>135171279
>feeling empowered that you helped convince your coworkers to vote for a charismatic ideological turd.

Cool dude
>>
>not sick, not injured
>go to hospital emergency room
>stand in middle of waiting room filled with poor people
>are all poor cucks who deserve to die
>laugh my ass off
>>
>friend with a half asian guy
>we make fun of our races and family all the time (I come from an italian and polish background)
>meet up with him and some (white) people I barely know for dinner after a year of not seeing each other in college
>he mentions getting a B in calculus
>I make some harmless joke like "you're a disgrace to your race"
>he looks horrified
>rest of the group looks horrified
>go on like nothing happened but that's the last time I saw any of them and my friend cut contact a couple days later

Lot of my old high school classmates have gone the same way, it's sad watching them turn into lib drones. There's a guy who was the bully in middle school who always posts rainbow flags on social media, makes me shake my head.
>>
>talked about how I think there is a child sex trafficking ring in the upper echelon of the US gvt. to my liberal democrat cuck friend
>he looked it up for himself, agreed, renounced the left and the Democratic Party
>he started putting pieces together on his own about Israel and the Clintons and other topics we discussed
>stopped being a SJW and supports race realism

and then

>started having these conversations in front of my roommates
>they started off laughing at us
>now they agree and join in

Feels good being the "leader" of your normie friends and being able to convince them to do or believe anything I want
>>
File: 1476762052482.png (98KB, 830x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476762052482.png
98KB, 830x1000px
>>135149182
I always feel bad about reading these threads because anons just don't know how to reveal their power levels correctly. Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but I've only ever told people I know I can trust. Family, a coworker who has a death head's keychain, and a guy I've met down here who's a total /k/ommando. The only person who isn't very fond of my views that I've told is my wife but she's blond hair and blue eyed, she understands that (((communism))) is the worst and where she wishes I was a little nicer to people she's also been with me for ten years so she isn't about to leave.
>>
>>135175622
Nice digits and
>Feels good being the "leader" of your normie friends and being able to convince them to do or believe anything I want

Completely feel you there.
>>
>>135171279
Jorge Ramos posted on FB about how some clothing company (American Eagle Outfitters I think) had a Mexican themed party and how it was offensive that the staff were wearing sombreros and shit like that. Of course, all the lefty Hispanics were outraged and reeee!ing as you would expect. But one thing thats peculiar was that people who were writing in Spanish didn't seem to take offense. In fact, they thought it was hilarious. This one guy wrote in Spanish something along the line of "He who gets offended first, loses." Like, who says that immigrants from Mexico don't assimilate? That's blue pill assimilation right there. I bet that if we're Chinese or Ethiopians that we're throwing that party, they would've thought it was hilarious but no, we're taught to hate the white man. Fucking Mexi-Lefties, they're a special kind of dumb but unlike niggers, they have enough work-ethic to be high enough in the work force to make devastating changes in this country.
>>
>>135175622
I did this to my buddies. Theyre all asian (silicon valley) but its non stop oy vey jew jokes.

2 yeara ago they were leling at john oliver. Normies are so malleable
>>
>>135169787
When it rains so much that a cliff or steep hill turns into a tsunami of wet soil, that is a mudslide
>>
File: 1486582264775.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1486582264775.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>135153928
WTF Anon? You went through all that shit and didn't even bang? I'm glad you grew up and realized the error of your miscegenating ways, but damn. I hope you're not still going to that church. It's run by a nigger who tells you to worship a Jew. A religion created by Jews & Arabs. I think that should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>135156540
>barley reveal power level
>went from party chad to no friends at uni
>lost super high-paying/ no effort modeling gig
>mum upset

I'm still 100% happier than i was before. Material shit doesn't compare to actually standing for something real.
>>
>>135169787
Its like an avalanche but instead of snow its dirt.

That should clear it up vlad.
>>
File: Kat-Dennings-Cup-Size.jpg (301KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Kat-Dennings-Cup-Size.jpg
301KB, 1440x810px
>>135172095
That's a legitimate question
>>
>>135169787
>What the fuck is a mudslide supposed to be?

It's like a tidal wave of dirt. jewtube it.
>>
>>135172095
Hmm, the only ever jew i've seen in my life (half jew) also had great tits :S what's up with that?
>>
>>135169787
>What the fuck is a mudslide supposed to be?
Immigration into the West.
>>
>>135149182
My brother slowly started revealing to his coworkers that he doesn't really like Jews. Because they didn't really fight with him, he was under the impression that they agreed with him, or that he was red pilling them. Eventually HR showed up and fired him, people had been reporting him. Sometimes people get too comfortable and think it's OK to share that shit in public
>>
>>135149182
i have revealed my power level during a family meeting father was talking about people in africa going around with swords and eating lizards and being lazy and i started talking about IQ and race
>>
File: 1487023617313.png (166KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1487023617313.png
166KB, 573x430px
>>135178713
This. Gotta be careful at work. I always tried to save politics talk for after work, or with people who i knew i could trust when no normies were around. Got into a heated argument during my first couple weeks a few years back at my work with a standard nigger loving, coal burning, leftist SJW bitch about Islam. She got so salty she complained to my boss, but luckily he didn't really care because she was quitting soon anyways. Learned my lesson after that.
>>
File: 1467587682558.png (2MB, 900x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1467587682558.png
2MB, 900x1120px
>work in one of the worst ghetto cities in USA cuz money is good
>99% of co workers are niggers and illegal immigrant niggers
>I'm childhood friends with owner of the companies son and very good at my job
>I hold nothing back, everyone knows my opinions and I call the niggers niggers to their faces when they piss me off
>I even text a xmas card giving the nazi salute calling everyone niggers to everyone at work, which ends up getting forwarded to the boss who thinks its hilarious and forwards it to bosses of other companies we do business with
>coworkers refer to me as hitler
>all the nigger coworkers love me for some reason and try their hardest to be my friend
>I save up money for 4 or 5 years quit work and move away from ghetto shithole city, take a paycut, and move to conservative countryside of a nice state
>2 years later and ex nigger coworkers still call me to talk, and try to convince me to come back to the old job
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (124KB, 716x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
124KB, 716x522px
>>135149182
Stop reading at
>gf
This is /pol/ people don't have a gd here
>>
>>135149182
I'm always whistling the horstwessel lied when i'm in the streets, hoping someone will recognize it, no one does..
>>
>>135179406
He's lucky it was just some shitty warehouse job he had for 3 months, many years ago. Imagine that following you around your whole professional life
>>
File: arbeit macht frei.jpg (83KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
arbeit macht frei.jpg
83KB, 800x517px
>>135173975
jews dont have friends they have ledgers
>>
>>135175124
>I come from an italian and polish background
So you stick a fork in the spaghetti and your parents spin the table?
>>
>>135152065

Fuck you for polluting the air around people who want no part in it! Have you ever considered the little kids, the elderly, people with asthma or just other people who aren't aware they might develop respiratory diseases because of the effluvium you so selfishly spread?
>>
>>135149182
when I was a little boy, my brother and I would always complain to my dad about our chores, and he would say "arbeit macht frei!" And we would be like "what??? Huh?" And then go do our chores. Many years later in high school I'm learning about wwii, open textbook and see a pic of the camp with the arbeit macht frei sign and the joke clicked. My dad is not a funny guy usually, so when it all hit me that he had been making such a dark joke to his toddlers, I started laughing my ass off while the teacher is telling us about the holocaust.
>anon what's so funny?
>my dad ... well actually nothing sorry
>room goes silent
>"that's funny to you anon?"
>sorry I thought of a joke on tv. I wasn't paying attention. Sorry
Kek
>>135180607
>>
>>135171279
Good on you anon
>>
>>135149182
don't take drug.
>>
File: AbsolutelyDegenerate.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDegenerate.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>135171470
A girl that can withhold for a year is a godsend. Get your priorities in check, anon.
>>
>>135149182
>Have some friends round for house party
>not long after the Manchester attacks
>we start talking about politics and brexit
>there all pretty left voting Labor and anti brexit
>some point I get super fucked and decide to reveal my power level
>say all Muslims should be put in camps and shot
>everyone agrees
>one by one everyone starts talking about how much they hate the cunts
Generation zyklon is no meme folks 18 btw before I get banned by mods
>>
>>135178316
Underrated.
>>
>Mom calls me, hey anon meet me in big city
>get drunk, cause i hate big city
>mom see a spinner seller on street
>ask spinner seller, if he have one with a swastika
>YOU CANT SAY THAT ANON
>go home
>send her a picture of Adolf and doggie
>>
>>135149182
>get invited for drinks at a coworker's house
>he's from Panama but white
>see a MAGA hat on a cupboard in the living room
>ask him about it
>he says "we really need a Trump in Panama as well, Venezuelan and Salvadorian panchitos (derogatory term for dark skinned South Americans) are taling all the jobs and fucking up the country"
>spend hours discussing subhumans and how much we hate them
>bringing up the jews being the biggest problem
>"b-but anon jews aren't that bad, at least they're white and they integrate, plus based Israel kills lots of sandpeople"

I guess the "muh holocaust" narrative gets pushed really hard in Latin America as well.
>>
File: 1494349646723.png (1022KB, 950x989px) Image search: [Google]
1494349646723.png
1022KB, 950x989px
>>135181924
Your generation is humanity's last hope to save the white race & western civilization. We'll be with you in spirit. Godspeed Anon, godspeed.
>>
File: mein kek.jpg (9KB, 228x309px) Image search: [Google]
mein kek.jpg
9KB, 228x309px
>>135178316
Have a (you)
>>
> be me
> Summer camp aid
> Red-pill bunch of gen Z, on JQ, race and white decline..
> They become 14 words promoters in Schools
> tfw
>>
>>135149182
> be me
> Summer camp aid
> tfw
>>
>be me, native american, 15 years old
>jews come to my school
>they show us holocaust shit
>nobody in class cares at all
>jews ask us what we think about that
>i tell them the jews were a disease in germany and hitler was trying to clean up europe when he fried 6 gorillion of those guys
>teacher starts laughing hard as fuck
>>
>>135182377
Meet me IRL.
>>
>>135176795
>He still is slave to the coitus jew
Top fucking kek lmaoing @ u, u fucking retard.
>>
>>135171470
Was with my girl for 2 years.
Never let me fuck, even after lots of trying.
I looked past it though, whatever
>>
File: 1495984337593.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495984337593.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>135181044
under-fucking-rated
>>
File: 1483884928919.jpg (516KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1483884928919.jpg
516KB, 1000x847px
>>135184078
>He fell for the christcuck's "premarital sex is bad" meme
>Is still a slave to the jew worship cult's dogma

toppest of keks lad
>>
>>135181786
nu/pol/ is full of degenerate cucks, don't even try m8.
>>
>>135153928
That sieg heil at the end made me laugh.
>>
>>135184073
Ok, but how?
Jeg er på djævle oen.
Hornsherred.
>>
>>135149182
this is partially the reason i dont like drinking around my family.
>>
File: danish nazis.jpg (121KB, 650x389px) Image search: [Google]
danish nazis.jpg
121KB, 650x389px
>>135184073
>>135185964
Denmark happening imminent.
>>
>>135176061
Similar
>have friend who is venezuelan
>makes a game for a campus game jam
>main character has a sombrero (it was supposed to be day of the dead themed)

>lefties get all butthurt about it
>"but im Venezuelan"
>>
>>135185964
I live in Norebro
>>
>>135153026

He's talking about weed you fucking idiot.
>>
>>135149182
Blame it on the alcohol tell her she acts like a dumb bitch when she's drunk.
>>
>>135187451
Fuk, du er LTF ?
Jeg er fra Kobenhavn, måtte skride pga perkere.
Flygtning i mit eget land-
>>
File: MG42.jpg (35KB, 750x270px) Image search: [Google]
MG42.jpg
35KB, 750x270px
>>135186435
hehe we got NAZI saws
>>
File: 1482589198431.jpg (239KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482589198431.jpg
239KB, 1280x1280px
>>135189552
Medicin studerende. Det er noget lort at bo i fucking negerland. Men hey
>>
>>135149182
Just tell her it's okay, you're trans-black.
>>
>>135181472
>old.mil.11
> platoon leader in 1990 had a shovel painted silver with Arbeit macht Frei on the handle.
>When we fucked up we had to dig with that shovel for extra duty and return the shovel freshly painted
>nostalgia.png
>>
File: 6426001-m2jpg.jpg (147KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
6426001-m2jpg.jpg
147KB, 1500x843px
>>135189810
Smukt du gider og studere, alt respekt!.
Jeg er bare en dum konstabel.

Vesterport station? men hey, FE og PET mossad osv,kigger med her.
>>
>>135149182
> be me
> Summer camp aid
> tfw
>>
>>135153928
You could of had high IQ children with a virgin qt wife. Good like trying to find a virginal white woman. You will regret not wifing the half chinese girl for the rest of your life when you see the absolute state of modern white females.
>>
>>135149182
That time I told my fallen sister's illegal Mexican 'husband' if he ever looked at me like that again I would report him to ICE and he could flew back to Nayarit with their sickly half-breed.
>>
>>135184899
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>135179702
I am in a similar boat.

I recently got in trouble in our group Snapchat because one of the white people were mad me (spic) and a black coworker were making holocaust jokes.

Fuck whites who betray the best race.
>>
>>135181114
Go home Duterte, you're drunk.
>>
>>135149182
I have talked publicly with friends and family about eugenics, muslim invasion, Europe going to hell, Jewish influence, Nazis not being evil by default etc. Never was I judged. I had an argument about migrants with colleague but it didnt escalate.
Being born in Serbia you get bit of red pill at birth so you are not as shocked by powerlevels. Like a vaccine
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.