[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the people wishing for a nuclear war. You do realise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1472124115047.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1472124115047.png
573KB, 621x672px
To all the people wishing for a nuclear war.

You do realise the gravity of such an event right? It would be the single worst even humanity has experienced on par with the extinction evens millions of years ago. Clean water will be scarce and so will food. Modern medicine would dry up after ~1 year max and disease would run rampant.

It wouldn't be some fun adventure to LARP in like fallout but a hellish world where nearly everything will kill you, and if you think you are in the 5% of people who would thrive during this, no you are not.
>>
>>135141535
>>
>>135141535
Detached barely human gen z has nothing but a black pit where you and I have our soul. Empty vessels are empty anon.
>>
and I say fuck um if the rich want to live underground than go right ahead, because personally I think it would be a good life experience for the rich greedy fucks. And the poor witch I am one of would be out of their misery. I would regard that as an all fucking around win!!!!!!!........so in a ball sack aka a nut shell, you fucks worry about it after the fact I’m too busy enjoying my devastatingly distrait destitution, sarcasm very much intended
>>
Mr. Sandman, bring me a meme. Make it the dankest that I've ever seen. Give it two clips, like weed and the smoker. Then tell it that its lonesome posts are over. Sandman. My views are so low...
>>
>>135141535
I want to die.
I want others to die with me.
I want mistakes of others to hit such a point that everyone pays for it.
That's why I want nukes.
>>
File: Curious Affection MD.gif (976KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Curious Affection MD.gif
976KB, 500x300px
>>135141535
> being killed overnight with awesome, apocalyptic firepower
> see globalized civilization deface, disgrace and vulgarize every value, every bit of nobility, creating a population of soulless, heartless consumer zombies
>>
>>135141535
retards always hope for over the top events like hurrrrr zombies or nuclear war when they are going to end up with just a pack of niggers or arabs like always

riots/muh peaceful protests = zombies
>>
File: melknows.jpg (78KB, 940x437px) Image search: [Google]
melknows.jpg
78KB, 940x437px
>>135144710

I understand but don't condone this sentiment.

Yeah some "great purge habbening" sounds cute, Mad Max scenario and all, only trouble is, if that level of shit hit the fan, (you) wouldn't have a sweet ride to bumble around in, you wouldn't be a desolate wolf scavenging around for oil and all that.

But they sure made it look awesome on the movies!
>>
>>135141535
Can't be worse than the present.
>>
>>135141535
I don't wish for a nuclear war because that would fuck up the earth permanently. The fact that a large portion of the population can become deathly obese is a major red flag that people are living too well. I personally think hardship should be introduced in the lives of the general populace so people don't get lazy and apathetic with the events occurring around them.
>>
>>135141535
If im lucky i will still get few rapes and murders out of the apocalypse, before i neck myself or get necked.
>>
>>135142854
>Take a man's future away and then wonder why they don't give a fuck anymore

This is the future you'll get whether it makes you feelz good or not.
>>
>>135144781
This..
>Why let the cancer kill you with a slow painful creep.
Let's light this fireworks stand already
>>
>>135141535
I just wish humanity to be destroyed. I don't care about some fallout larping.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-27-02h00m23s969.png (193KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-27-02h00m23s969.png
193KB, 640x386px
>mfw Los Angeles is glasses
>>
File: 1497555359270.jpg (461KB, 1104x959px) Image search: [Google]
1497555359270.jpg
461KB, 1104x959px
>>135141535
Humanity was a mistake. End us all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.