[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>snipers have to adjust their aim to account for earth's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>snipers have to adjust their aim to account for earth's rotation
>planes don't have to adjust flight paths to account for earth's rotation
Globies btfo
>>
They do though. Even when flying east to west or west to east they adjust for earth's curvature.

I've got a science experiment for you, if you like. Before North Korea blows up the west coast, go there on a day when the sea is mostly calm, and watch the sunset lying on your stomach. The instant the sun goes bellow the horizon, spring onto your feet as fast as you can, and you should be able to see a tiny flek of the sun come back over the horizon. This is because the earth is curved, so when you stand up, you peer a tiny bit higher over the curve than when you lie down, so you can see some of the sun again. You can also do this by looking into a very tall periscope, which you can make yourself with some mirrors and PVC.
>>
>>135142179
I got a science trick for you that doesn't require going to a country no one has access to.
Find a flat stretch of land, no curve
>>
I love how the flat earth arguments never seen to include any math.
>>
File: 1501044696488.gif (1MB, 239x248px) Image search: [Google]
1501044696488.gif
1MB, 239x248px
>>135142179

Not not a flat earther, but that would work on a flat plane, too. Sorry, bro.
>>
File: 1490876243297.jpg (59KB, 520x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490876243297.jpg
59KB, 520x412px
How the fuck do globe cucks even live with themselves?
>>
>earth is round
>yet it doesnt roll off the edge of the universe

>globecucks will still pretend its round.
>>
>>135144257
>before north korea blows up the west coast
>doesn't require going to a country no one has access to

You are in the country you fucking idiot
I know california might as well be another planet but you can still get there and it's the same country
>>
>>135142179
how do you run on water?
>pac ocean
>>
to those who think the earth is a globe

https://youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
>>
>>135146542
Yeah but a flat plane wouldn't orbit
>>
You are why STEM is so important. You are a liberal genius which makes you an actual mentally retarded window licker in the real world. Neck yourself.
>>
>>135146542

If theres anything other than the horizon (sea) between you and the sun before it rises, the flat-earthers might say this is due to the sun lying beyond any obstacle, then it would obviously appear to you there's a rotation going (as it is), not proving anything about earth beign flat or not.
>>
>>135144257
West coast of the US you absolute burger
>>
>>135141404
GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE,

SLIDE THREAD

EMOTIONAL SLIDE

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA

YOU KNOW WHERE THE OPTIONS BOX IS , NOW SPELL IT OUT
>>
>>135144257
>>135141404

It's no wonder you believe such dumb shit when you can't even comprehend a sentence.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.