[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say hypothetically that we manage to create a white ethno-state

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: getfuckedniggers.png (1MB, 1200x1555px) Image search: [Google]
getfuckedniggers.png
1MB, 1200x1555px
Lets say hypothetically that we manage to create a white ethno-state in the US or Europe with family values a fascist government, the whole shebang.

What happens next? Do we just sit there peacefully existing and growing more numerous or do we expand?

I've seen a lot of ethno-state advocates on this board happy with the idea of africa for africans, asia for asians, yadda yadda yadda.

But surely once we've consolidated power over our own people its time for scramble for Africa 2.0 except this time we simply genocide the niggers and recolonize all their land, rinse and repeat with asia.

Again, purely hypothetical at this point but I'm curious to see what you guys think, expansion and conquest or peace?
>>
Let's think of something more realistic. We're never getting "a white ethno-state in the US or Europe with family values a fascist government".
>>
>>135135489
Yeah exactly. We are literally going through a demographic implosion. We are done for. The best we can hope for is some severely restricted regroup.

The future is the jews controlling our lands by using our democratic institutions through their brown imports taxing our ever decreaing numbers for gimedats. A humiliated and broken people, our women eyed greedily, our culture and race defiled.

Wait..... that is not the future: it is now

>56%
>>
>>135135395
Colonise Mars, then all the solar systems we can get our hands on.
>>
>>135135890
That's right. Nevermind you're still an absolute majority. Resistance would he foolish.
Just let it happen bby.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>135135890
>>
>>135135395
>scramble for Africa 2.0
Why though? It's the 21st Century, we're a ball-hair away from touching Mars, more like Scramble for Mars
>>
File: Spolisofthealphaman.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Spolisofthealphaman.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>135137460
>>135137505

>Thats right goys. Deny reality. Things will magically get better.

kys faggots. If you are not making money, working out and working to get a white wife and have 3 + kids you are part of the problem.
>>
>>135137264
Humans won't make it off of Earth unless we purge useless morons. Idiocracy is now our fate.
>>
>>135135395
My idea would be to wait for the west to either collapse or decay to a point where they're easily conquered

As for Africa, I've thought of buys by a sizeable amount of land from some nogs under the stipulation that all niggers living there have to leave
>>
We don't want a white ethno state in Europe, we want each European country to get their shit back. Thing will continue like they should be. Self determination for nations with competition that allows for scientific advancement. We will be flying through space and shit.
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 256x256px
If we were to create a White ethno-state in either the US or Canada, how would we remove the overwhelming numbers of non-whites that are already living amongst us. It just isn't pragmatic, there is no real way to systematically remove millions of people from their homes. They aren't going to willingly leave, even if we incentivize them with travel funds to their native country.
>>
>>135139421
Cattle cars and authoritarian rule.
>>
>>135135395

Sigh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Uninhabited_islands_of_Greenland

Pick one.

Greenland is already booming with a white population. yes there are mongoloids also living there but alot of them are taught not to mix with the greenlanders.

Negotiate with the government there. Buy free land and recruit anyone with more then 55 percent european blood to go over and live there. and then grow your civilization from there.

Oh yeah, I forgot. None of us ever would have any type of money to buy the land. :^)

WELP.
>>
>>135135395
we expand into north africa and finish off the roaches in anatolia, then we kill and breed out the sandniggers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.