[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We tear down Victory of the Light

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 59

File: Victoryofthe.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Victoryofthe.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
By now, I'm sure you're all aware of Victory of the Light (@KibBitzLaw) on twitter. The people who claim an alien species Pleadians are here to save us and alien reptilians walk among us. But are they to be trusted? For what it's worth, they do often share truthful information. But that is a major factor that plays into disinfo campaigns. You heard that right, I believe he's disinfo. Given that I've been following the account closely since day 1, I found more than enough reason has been given to come to such a conclusion. I'll cover what I feel are three key points that call into question the intentions of the account. I encourage you all to chime in as well with anything you noticed, but keep it respectful. The group lurks /pol/, and if they chose to refute it then keeping things civil will be best for everyone. Let's start with the...

>TIMING
First and foremost, I found the timing of the accounts reactivation concerning. The account started tweeting the day the Seth Rich case came back into the light during May. On that day, the board was absolutely flooded with shills, and posting was even disabled for a few hours. It absolutely classified as a happening. /pol/ was no doubt very influential getting it into the mainstream, to the point where OANN (which were threatened and cyber attacked) and Tucker Carlson covered it on national TV channels. Someone was very afraid of this information getting out. Victory of the Light started out very strong with tweets about 9/11 and "stargates", and that captured people's attention. It was a "knowledge bomb", and it quickly went from 9/11 truth to completely "out there" conspiracy theories. Was this perhaps an attempt an attempt to muddy the waters and divert people's attention away from the Seth Rich case? It's interesting to note that during the happening, threads made by and/or referencing VoTL were not targeted by shills. Now let's move on to the...
>>
File: GaiaJews.png (10KB, 1004x329px) Image search: [Google]
GaiaJews.png
10KB, 1004x329px
>>135134496
>NARRATIVE
Time and time again, VOTL promises "something" or an "event" will happen, but it never does. Conversely, they are quick to claim credit for any Happening on /pol/ or elsewhere. Apparently Swordfish69 is one of them, as well as White House anon. Apparantely Trump is working with them as well, but he's also Deep Sta...wait what? That's the catch, their narrative is not consistent. They have shared many fake quotes (fake anti-semetic founding fathers quotes and JFK quotes) in the past, and reference many fringe conspiracy sites with no credibility (pic related, I would not trust Gaia, which they have referenced). They also ask us to just trust in them without offering any sort of solid proof. We're all conspiracy theorists, that's why we're here in the first place. If he had our interests in mind, he would know what a leap it is to ask for a conspiracy theorist to not think critically. Given the contradictions, goal-post moving, and bait-and-switching in the narrative, anyone with critical thinking skills would be asking questions. Those who have critcized him, such as Defango, have been met with apparent hostility and have been blocked. That does tactic remind anyone of Frank and his LARPs? He claims to be protected as well. In that case, he would be in a great position to offer proof, as he is protected. He could stop any criticism and gain even more eyes and ears by giving his followers something to establish trust, but all of his actions over the last two months have eroded any trust he has established.
>>
You interest me. Go on.
>>
>>135134496
Isn't that Dave Semen's new alt?
>>
>>135134496
>larpers who use a fucking star wars jedi symbol
>>
>>135134575
>NARRATIVE CONT.
His choice of logo also calls his narrative into play. References to entry level works of fiction to captivate "uninitiated" people is a common tactic, hell it forms the basis of many political parties platforms. Another piece of evidence that tips me off this account is a PSYOP is the "WE WUZ" element to their narrative. According to them, humans are not human. They are descended from aliens. Again, use of such tactics invoking belonging to something greater are common for indoctrinating the "uninitiated"
>>
>>135134496
You're onto something anon.
>>
Look into Ben swann.
>>
>>135134496

Finally, we have the
>DELIVERY OF THE NARRATIVE
For the apparently "potent" info the account claims to share, they still are active on Twitter. How is that? TPTB could have shut them down the moment he tweeted something sensitive. They could have even "quarantined" him, given what we know and can infer from the Vault 7 leaks. I don't buy for a minute that only some tweets are being censored by Twitter themselves. IF that were the case, couldn't they just upload an archive, or perhaps a screenshot, and say something along the lines of "SAVE THIS QUICK"? That never happens though. His narrative also seems to change in response to how people take to it. When he called Trump "Deep State", people in the comments started saying it was a LARP. Suddenly, he got "intel" that alleged that Trump was actually one of the good guys and it was a mistake. Interestingly, he tweeted an article to back up his Deep State claim. That article contained a picture of Trump and of Hitler making a hand gesture, and the headline suggested they were part of the same "satanic group". Yet, VOTL just praised Hitler. But in the past he criticized Hitler. Could it be they're just in it for the (You)s?
>>
>>135134496
Great job OP! I follow him for his jew rants but he is 0% legitimate for sure. I remember how he posted vid with a newborn who had harlequin-type ichthyosis and claimed that it was a reptile baby lol.
>>
File: enoughpepe.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enoughpepe.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>135134496
I've thought the same things that you pointed out. theres this video that VOTL posted yesterday. its an old video but he RT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HtZFb_VtM&feature=youtu.be

the whole thing reeks to high heaven of disinformation. Whats the old saying again? oh right. If it looks like poopoo, smells like poopoo, tastes like poopoo. then its poopoo.
>>
I personally realized that they are pathetic LARPers with a rather politicized goal in mind when they mentioned 'Putin actively cooperating with the forces of Light' and 'Russia being a paragon of freedom and love'.
>>
File: 1499685553853.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1499685553853.gif
1MB, 240x180px
All this VOTL faggot is doing is regurgitating a bunch of bullshit he read on bibliotecapleyades and ATS.
None of his shit is even original.
I really wish you pathetic fags would stop sucking the shit that he spews out of his ass acting as if hes some sort of prophet.
>>
>>135134496
>CONCULSION AND CLOSING THOUGHTS
Given what I put out, I think anyone with critical thinking skills would be asking many questions. While I like the whole "elevation of consciousnesses" deal (to me it's not being overtly racist, stopping left vs right wheel spinning, and tackling the main issue of the TPTB). His message of "Light and Love" has left me nothing but more confusion and even more unanswered questions. In that regard, High Level Insider, an older LARP, did it much better, and he claimed there are no such thing as aliens, and many felt the absolute profoundness of his writings spoke for itself.

Since it's /pol/, the JQ is going to come up. And here we have it. The word Kibitz. A bit of origin on the word.
>Verb
kibitz (third-person singular simple present kibitzes, present participle kibitzing, simple past and past participle kibitzed)

To chat; to gossip; to make small talk or idle chatter.

Louise and I used to head down to the coffee shop and just sit for hours and kibitz.

To give unsolicited or unwanted advice or make unhelpful or idle comments, especially to someone playing a game.

Quit kibitzing! You're giving away my hand!

To watch a game of bridge.

Next post incoming...
>>
>>135136668
>To give unsolicited or unwanted advice or make unhelpful or idle comments, especially to someone playing a game.

Are we not playing a game here? Breaking through propaganda and forming a cohesive narrative to inform others of conspiracies against us? VOTL said themselves "coincides" and synchronicity are a big part of their message. In short, there are no coincides. Even if you buy their story for their Twitter handle name, could it be "synchronicity" telling us they're trying to "kibitz" us? After all, kibitz is almost a textbook definition to describe how a successful disinformation campaign works.

With all these questions asked, its up to you to decide. Like i said, I've been following him since day one. This is the conclusion I've come to. I don't believe he is what he says he is, but I do not believe it's a part of Blue Beam or anything. I do not believe they are part of an actual team either. If they are, they are not all on the same page. That doesn't sound like a good team. If the twitter is just code for insiders, then why have it? If it's not for us, then all that we get out of it is frustration and consistent letdowns.
>>
Anyone who believes anything of this VOTL stuff is delusional.

His narrative is inconsistent, he just repeats New Age stuff about elevating consciousness, Galactic Federation crap and some other stuff, that people would like to believe.

The hard truth probably is, that reality is much stranger.

Perhaps we are all trapped inside an occult ritual - performed by aliens.
>>
>>135137332
Thanks for pointing that out. If Donald Trump was a lightworker, then why is he for deporting illegal immigrants? That doesn't sound very "New Age" to me, now does it?
>>
>>135137483
ALSO, he referenced "Day of the Rope". Would someone with an elevated consciousness reference an event from a book that is a White Supremacist's wet dream?
>>
File: op.gif (930KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
930KB, 150x148px
>>135134496
did you not know that the best LIE is ALWAYS 80% truth that is why it's so hard to distinguish between truth and falsehood, BUT this is pure fiction and so believing in fiction takes special kind of autism. i would never even consider the pure fiction he writes as anything close to truth.
>>
Larping fagget
>>
>>135137702
This isn't for me so much as it is the many who do believe it is on here. His presence on this board is enough to warrant a lengthy breakdown like this.
>>
They are disinfo and honeypot.
Deep State trying to lure gullible potential songbirds.
Basically they want to know how much you know. They release some breadcrumbs of reality (imminent habbenings they know of), but most of all they want you to spill whatever beans you may have.
Are they onto Trump? Are they onto Clinton? It depends, the target can move as long as it is not them.
>>
>>135137332
>>135137332
It's getting it's script from Bibliotecapleyades and mixes it with the current events that's why it sounds convincing, All those who belive this Jedi-symbol wearing larper have a damsel-in-distress complex.

>Claims affiliated with ET
>Self-destroys it's own reputation by using Jedi Order symbol
>>
>>135134496
Bump for visibility
>>
I can't really explain it or justify it, but I believe him. I'm certain I want to but I'm also sure it's not just me wanting to believe. It's a feeling. I know that won't convince others but I remain convinced.

>>135137332
>Perhaps we are all trapped inside an occult ritual - performed by aliens.
That is a good way to put it. The cabal is using various things and occult rituals are part of it and aliens do control them ultimately. Trying to explain all the details becomes troublesome and travels into the realm of what seems to be fantasy along with discussing evils that just instinctually repel good people, driving people away from the important truth. Really it's not even important how or why or what. What's important is to end the corrupt influence of the satanic cabal that currently controls the world; I think everyone can agree on that, other than them. Call it Pedowood. Call it Pizzagate. it has to stop. Maybe the details are more important to some of the people working more closely on these issues but for the average person like you or me what's important is to just talk about the corruption openly, so people can't remain ignorant and indifferent.
>>
>>135134496
>>135135895
>>135135938
>>135136154
Can someone unmask VOTL right now, do we have someone with tracking/hacking skills to trace his IP and locate this faggot.
>>
>>135134496

Bluebeam shill account. Trump must secure the HAARP facility.
>>
>>135138895
I wouldn't encourage such a thing honestly. The questions I asked do more than enough to put any of his credibility under extreme scrutiny.
>>
>>135137689
The day of the rope thing has nothing to do with white supremacy in reality. Treason is punished by hanging. Hasn't been done in a long time. Will be done again that day. I'm sure many of the less intelligent among us take it for some sort of lynching party reference, but that doesn't mean that's what it actually is. There are just a lot more idiots each and every day.
>>
>>135139176
Did he not post the "Galactic Codex" a week or two ago stating that any violent acts against the Cabal will be met with consequences?

Day of the Rope is a clear reference to the Turner Diaries by the way. If he wasn't pandering to /pol/, there would be much more astute references to make, like the "Nuremberg Trails".
>>
>>135139353
Bump. I would appreciate if anyone with a reddit account could post this to their conspiracy sub.
>>
bump. LARPers need to be gassed
>>
>>135134496
Yea i agree with your findings, it might be some half assed jidf psyop or it could be some yid neet larping.
>>
>>135135660
VotL speaks with another account on Twitter about this. Through their tweets, VotL referenced them building a website that archives all VotL tweets and is to be done soon. The account is @__valv
>>
File: Bluebeam disinfo.jpg (133KB, 1328x701px) Image search: [Google]
Bluebeam disinfo.jpg
133KB, 1328x701px
>>135139353
>It's really trying it's best to appease us, it's looking more pathetic
I'ts really tempting to create a twitter acct just to call out this pathetic larper
>>
>>135140054
Noted, but it still does not address the fact that account is allowed to exist in the first place. They temporarily stopped posting to 4chan over Seth Rich, and no one said a word. If they got rid of his account from the very beginning, it'd be quickly buried and forgotten.
>>
>>135140045
I especially like this point. >>135137091

Tooting my own horn but it's profound, 'innit?
>>
>>135140217
isn't Obama one of his first followers? the whole thing stinks to high heaven
>>
>>135140217
Oh I agree. They tweet and email big names and alphabet agencies on their and talk about certain topics people are shut down over. Twitter keeping them up for so long should tell everyone something...
>>
>>135140630
To add to that, it'd be silly to think the ICs wouldnt be feeding them disinfo.
>>
>>135140802
FWIW, Anon5 has said VotL is a honeypot
>>
>>135140908
I thought Anon5 was a guy named Frank.
>>
>>135134496
Nothing big is supposed to happen until the August 21 eclipse and the September 23rd prophecy date, so I'm reserving my doubt.

But seriously, if nothing happens I'm completely dropping conspiracies and never believing this shit again.
>>
this shit have to be looked into. it stinks.
>>
>>135141239
Its unnerving that so many people are still 100% on board, given everything that (hasn't) happened so far.
>>
>>135141239
They drop hints/clues all the time to figure out their identity....that is if one is to believe they are being genuine about said hints/clues.
>>
DISCLOSURE HAPPENS SEPT 23RD

MEME IT FELLOW MEMEVETS
>>
>>135141382
How about you debate Victory of the Light larper?
or at least ask some extremely difficult questions using Q&A or AMA.

I would be happy to see this CIA/Mossad shill stutter in answering difficult questions
>>
>>135140908
>anon5
>ever submitting anything of value or truth in the larp threads
>>
>>135134496
what if VOTL is Blue Beam predictive programming? Deep state planning to fake alien attack/arrival with real, black project weapons and "UFO"?
>>
>people think this is all real
>>
>>135141423
One of the theories is it's Neil Flynn (from Scrubs, Anchorman, and Clone High, which he all referenced) and Tom DeLonge. Here's one for you...

Hollywood celebrities buy into weird shit all the time (Scientology anyone?) Certain celebrities know Pedogate is more than likely going to be blown wide open within the next year or two, and given that their livelihood is going to be at risk given the collapse of the entertainment industry. Given the horribleness of what has been transpiring under our noses, I wouldn't be surprised to see people flocking back to any sort of religion. These guys might be trying to build up a "new age" religion for their IRL (You)s and $$$ once the royalties dry up.
>>
>>135141606
I work 3rd shift so I'm rarely on when he's tweeting. I'd love to see these screencaps make my way into his tweets when I get home in the morning ;)
>>
>>135141910
*their not my
>>
>>135141910
Yep, It's high time that we do this
Thanks, American anon
>>
Someone please dox these fags. They are starting to become tired
>>
>>135142150
Thanks for being willing to do so. I do ask anyone who does so keep it very civil. Adds to your credibility a ton.
>>
>>135141910
They WILL block out anyone who calls them out on their bullshit. I told them I disagree that Kushner isn't the antichrist or head of the Illuminati and I believe its Obongo who will be turn out to be the anti christ "figure" and they blocked me.
>>
>>135142495
It's very concerning how quick they are to block. I believe they aren't taking questions anymore due to the criticism, which is absolutely warranted.
>>
>>135127682
I thought that's what that was, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. If they're legit and Aliens are among us then one of them has to have the photoshop skills for a decent original logo.
>>
>>135141910
Damn, 3rd shift is a time where a lot are trying to break this all down. Have you read those threads started by Anon 222?

Quotes of VotL about it: "To whoever in the US Military / USIC had the stones to spill the beans on /pol/ the other night?
You heard us.

By the way, the author of that 4Chan post? You all know him/her...in a sense. You're going to be amazed at who is of us."
>>
>>135142806
Anon 222 is similar, but probably not related. Same concepts, different execution and interpretation.

The "preemptive strike" never happened. It would have happened even if it was "foiled" by some LARPer on 4chan.
>>
>>135142806
>>135143002

You guys are the real LARPers here. Sad!
>>
>>135134496
If any extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional beings are here, its pretty obvious what their intent is.

You only have to look at almost every western country to see that most of their governments are following the same script.

People have been claiming to channel "good aliens" for years, while simultaneously claiming they are coming 'soon' to save us.

Aliens are commies and need to fuck off.
>>
>>135143142
That's what I'm thinking. Lol. Larping about larpers. Disinfo about disinfo that may or may not be disinfo.
>>
>>135143289
>>135143142
Disinfo tells you what to believe. What reasons do you have to believe VOTL and 222?
>>
>>135143224

You're close.

Jews, at least the ones controlling the MSM, are working part and parcel with 'them' to condition us for integration.

A dumbing down of society, feminization and castrating of alpha male resistance. The disarming of potentially hazardous humans so no more threat remains to 'them'.

The uniting of the planet under 1 banner, no more borders, no more militaries, no more threats to 'them'. With 1 leader to approve or disapprove a united human front, how quickly and easily our species will fall under their complete control and subservience.

They already mingle among us right now. Should we concentrate world power into one central government core, we will be subverted utterly while they pretend to be our leaders.
>>
>>135134496
Let me get this Straight, you think the Ayy Lmaos coming to earth is fake?

Captcha: Door
>>
>>135140908
>Anon5 has said
>writing this unironically anywhere

How do you faggots manage to fall for that autistic LARP? Are you 13 or something?
>>
>>135143142
How am I LARPing here? I only provided citations from their Twitter account.
On the other hand, your post screams LARPer:
>>135141443
>>
>>135143691
Where's the evidence it's real? At this point it's 50/50 for me. Either the intelligence community is fucking with us for lulz and an endless rabbit chase or there's some form of life out there. Both possibilities can't be discounted.
>>
>>135141672
It still does not makes sense. They could be just faking it and play their agenda. There is no reason to target 4chan with this.

>>135138870
Also this

>>135141772
this does not makes sense at all. He is targeting the most redpilled people in the world. I still believe him or at least the spirituality part. Nobody here would pay a dime for anything from him/them. Either he is right a legit and we get free energy and stuff so money is unnecessary at all or he is a larp and literally nobody here would cross this line.

anyways, I see no way this could harm us
>>
>>135143866

Stop taking your news from other people and start thinking for yourself.
>>
>>135143904
>most redpilled people in the world

You think we know even a fraction of what there is to know about how the world runs?

Look at Frank aka Anon5. Persistent LARPers are real, and they tend to double down and discredit/block when questioned, much like VOTL.
>>
Anon that's been following since near day 1 here.

About a week ago the account tweeted about how crater basins on the moon are wider than they are deep and are convex thus proving the moon is a metallic object. I rebutted with basic physics common sense to explain it and he deleted the tweets. Suspected it was bullshit but that proved it for me
>>
>>135134496
This shit is so fucking gay that my asshole is actually sore from reading it.
if anyone is a Trump fan please don't fall for this nonsense or else you will make the rest of us look like idiots
>please just kys OP
>>
>>135134496
Do you have any theories about 222 anon?
>>
>>135143876
I meant it as an ironic post ayyy lmao
>>
File: 1488080476804.png (973KB, 1440x782px) Image search: [Google]
1488080476804.png
973KB, 1440x782px
>thread
>>
>>135134496
A lot of schizophrenic people on this board.
>>
>>135144432
I didn't catch that you trickster you.

>>135143984

Be careful conflating "thinking for yourself" with being contrary.
>>
>>135144277
This.
They get information from "sources" that they work with via email/text tips, then tweet about said thing, and delete any tweets that get too much heat. It's like they are just throwing a bunch of conspiracy shit at a wall and only remove the stuff people can actually disprove.
>>
>>135143834

Has never read a single book in his life, just like Anon5 himself. The fact that people were engaging in his mind-numbingly pedestrian LARP says a lot about the IQ level of this board.
>>
>>135144376
He seemed very personable, and I enjoyed his threads. His name is Forrest too apparently. It's suspect that /pol/ is the target audience for all these types of posters though. Despite how "redpilled" many of us are, the board as a whole tends to fall for baitposts and get caught up in spinning the left vs right wheel.
>>
>>135134496
This is stupid. You losers need to find meaning beyond aliens and other retarded LARP shit.
>>
>>135144604

There's nothing contrary about being an objective observer and drawing your own conclusions without the assistance of unknown random anonymous people posing as someone 'in the know'.

Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your understanding of 'contrary'.

There's nothing contrary about holding skepticism towards anyone posting anything online.
>>
>>135144865
As I said, this isn't for me as it is people believing in this sort of deal blindly. It's more productive than saying something like "fuck this LARP. SAGE" that doesn't change anyone's opinion.
>>
Here archived from pol: is Chris Wray vol?
https://yuki.la/pol/128865838
>>
>>135144668
Yup. Been getting that feeling for a while.

But. If we just expose him, he is just gonna be like "oh they know not what they do" etc etc. And act like an internet martyr. Calling that shit right now
>>
>>135144942
Well put, but I'm not a disinfo agent. Just trying to debunk what I see as a potentially troublesome LARPer that might have some sort of hidden agenda.
>>
File: 1451016801247.jpg (40KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1451016801247.jpg
40KB, 570x574px
>he's not watching the dnc getting blindsided with a haymaker by trump

Watching people I hate getting fucked is way more fun than aliens anyways.
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (65KB, 596x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
65KB, 596x590px
>>135134496
>is disinfo
>only 6k followers, is unimportant

Pick one.
>>
>>135145149

You don't need to debunk anything for us here.

The outlandish and ridiculous debunks itself. Anyone trying too hard to help it along immediately draws attention.
>>
>>135144994
Sorry, anon. I've seen these morons all my time on the internet and I'm tired of these losers. They'll believe in anything and then act like you're the one that doesn't get it. It makes me realize how delusional humanity can be. Then you think about how there are probably billions of people that are capable of believing in bullshit but just not directed at aliens or other crap. A part of me feels like the elite are justified in treating humanity as the retards they are.
>>
>>135145149
Exactly.
We need to work to unmask the account whether or not there is truth. There are some who say it's a cabal brainwashing account. Shouldn't that be important to unmask?
>>
>>135145296
I see your perspective and I won't argue it. I stated my reason for making this thread.

>>135145307
Have you ever been to GLP? Something like VOTL seems like it belongs there rather than here, but people here fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I think to a degree critical thinking is innate, you either have it or you don't, and that secret societies are somewhat justified in guiding events. They can, and should be, controlling without being oppressive and evil though.
>>
Numbers both times. And as a reminder, vol's first follower was Obama, which vol tries too explain away. Also noteworthy have a look at the first hundred or so people VOL followed, all comedians and Hollywood people, not famous actors, but writers and directors
>>
>>135145740
ANOTHER CONTRADICTION I REMEMBER. He claimed to be a DC Democrat staffer, and now he's someone else, but the same writing style is present. What gives with that?
>>
I only recently found out about Votl and was initially curious about it. That stuff about galactic exopolitics got my interest since it's well possible that galactic civilizations exists (Drake equation).
Many of you lads may feel the same since we here are basically truth seekers.

BUT after reading many of Votl's tweets and OP's analysis on this matter, I get the feeling he's just spouting random conspiracy theories and creating links between them where there are none, all this in a critical phase currently culminating in the events around /ourforces/ offensive against the Deep State/ the Swamp.

In my view, Votl tries to create confusion amongst us truth seekers, so we don't what to believe anymore. Especially people new to the matter who haven't got a solidified world view (read: newfags) and lap up anything that remotely smells like an outrageous theory without asking questions.
>>
>>135145740
>>135145885
It was his private account before. Someone who followed since day 1 should know that.
>>
File: idkwjwa.jpg (11KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
idkwjwa.jpg
11KB, 211x238px
>>135145962
pic related
>>
I think that it's bluebeam 2.0 where instead of gov saving us from aliens, aliens come to save us from gov, get us to rise up against gov, at which point we get our dicks smacked and guns taken away, forever. What Obama wants, ruling from his new DC palace, Vols first follower.
>>
>>135146120
But didn't he say he quit his job to stay at home and spread what he claims is the truth? That he's $100,000 in debt and his mother is seriously ill? I've been following the account very extensively.
>>
>>135145885
>>135146120
>>135145740
But the account claims it is now more than one person. The other night when they were done with a rant, they said that would be it for now because "nobody is doing a night shift".
>>
>>135134575
>>135134496
i gotta admit that i almost fell for this psy-op disinfo. high quality bait but you unmasked yourselves when using "frank and his larpers". instead why dont you share some knowledge with us? everyone would appreciate it.
>>
>>135146426
The same writing style is still present, and the fact that they all can't keep the narrative consistent is a MAJOR red flag. Also, if there were several of them and they're high level insiders, then why so much feigned concern over the Comey testimony and the "Trump is Deep State Kushner is evil" ordeal?
>>
>>135146426
Was there ever a night shift, other people, bs imo. No evidence of that whatsoever. Not even in the past patterns. Just normal amount of prolific posting
>>
>>135146483
>high quality
Well thank you *blush*

I shared some deductive analysis and left it to you to answer the questions I put forward. That's debunking, not disinfo.
>>
>>135146331
They also claimed they quit their job to do this full time because they had "some savings and could do so". Now they are saying they are in debt? LOL the waffling is worse then John Kerry
>>
>>135147040
This was in the very beginning. I can dig if you'd like, but I'm 99.9% sure that's what was said.
>>
I'm still about 70-80% convinced he's Wray, haven't seen anything yet to prove he's not. There's even a significant lull in posts surrounding wrays hearing, with absence during hearing. He knows people think he might be, if he had other people you'd think he'd have one of his supposed people posting during the hearing as cover
>>
>>135146331
I don't know that. He said he was a dnc staffer and had a awakening.

>>135146426
He said that repeatedly. What's the deal? Trump has a team for that for sure. It's not uncommon.

I do not say he is 100% legit but some things are good.(spirituality,bible,light) Is the space guys thing a larp? probably. At least it's fun to read and His explanations are always on point and logical even if not plausible.

I still not get the rage,we will see soon what he is about. If nothing happens until Sep. 23rd everyone knows he is is a larp and then we should give him credit for the endurance.

For my believe he is too dedicated for a larp with 7k tweets in just 2 months.

cia spyops or legit. No larp is that dedicated.

He brought up to many good Intel even when most of it is searchable and not new, many things I did not know and he redpilled many people. Why any agency would do that on purpose? They should that if no happenings people will dismiss him anyways.

There is also no reason to tell us about wikileaks files staring that they planned a fake landing to create world government. This just do not add up.

I continue believing him until September 23rd or like he said holidays. Why not? Faith is a good thing and I would not loose it because of a then known larp.
>>
>>135147241
Wray seems like a smart guy, why would he waffle so often?
>>
>>135146913
since you follow them so closely you can surely tell us some names they called out.
>>
>>135147241
They had that screenshot of an email that they then shopped to make part of it bigger: "Want to meet Chris Wray?"
>>
>>135147442
He just mentioned yesterday Wikileaks "isn't what it seems" as well.
>>
>>135143662
I know that plan but votl always said that we will and need to come back to nationalism and strong nations. several times.
>>
>>135147475
Mike Posillico
The American Council of Families
The Queen and Royal Family
"Psycho' Joe for the intern thing
Podesta countless times
Cheney
>>
>>135147841
everything quiet known but he gave very good explanations to the names and connected dots.
>>
>>135137483
Donald Trump is a time traveler, this is fact, anyone who can not see this works for shariablue
>>
>>135147965
I said in the OP a lot of his info is good. It doesn't make the whole picture credible though.
>>
>>135147841
you seem to forgot the most important name. need a hint?
>>
>>135148121
Go ahead
>>
>>135147841
Lately, Lockheed, USAF, and CIA while also CCing Putin and the Kremlin a lot
>>
who is Gary Wayne Keith, former Lockheed Martin VIP? Couldnt find him anywhere but the company exists
>>
Notice how when the post started it was all people saying he's a larper, and now it's all people saying how great he is, abnormally high number of shills coming in to defend him, sure sign of psyop
>>
More importantly >>135145235
>>
>>135148396
>sure sign of psyop
there are people claiming they have had multiple accounts shut down just for Podesta talking while this account stays up....
>>
>>135148386
>Gary Wayne Keith
Similarly, I couldn't find anything on the American Council of Families.
>>135148354
Well that shows such communication is for us, not them, or else we wouldn't be seeing it. Why is the narrative so disjointed if they want us to see that is credible?
>>
>>135147965
Post under your tripfaggery already, for Christ's sake.
>>
File: Bael.jpg (71KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
Bael.jpg
71KB, 450x497px
>>135137984
This he's a honeypot.
>>
>>135134496
fuck those temple of set faggots
>>
So the first 2 dems have been arrested
>>135145235
>>
>>135148396
excellent cloak, my dear, but you cant fool me.
>>
File: 1250_1242634088679_full.jpg (56KB, 307x477px) Image search: [Google]
1250_1242634088679_full.jpg
56KB, 307x477px
>>135141772
What makes you think it's the Janitor?
>>
>>135148994
He posted the doctor (I can't remember the name), and Neil Flynn originally auditioned for the role. He spoke highly of General Flynn, and people speculated a connection.
>>
>>135148071
Some info may be legit because he copies, but he creates connections between it where none are. He posts ct's from the whole spectrum. Aliens, deep state,clones, new age, religious.. everything.
It seems as if his goal was to confuse deliberately. Especially /pol/-users.
>>
>>135144583
define schizophrenic
>>
>>135137984
you're just mixing and twisting the words used by anon5 and wh anon. very pathetic.
>>
>>135149115
As I mentioned in the OP, this plus the timing is highly suspect. Notice /pol/ has lost a bit of its touch lately? He could just be filling our head with junk to throw us off course. The Seth Rich story made it to the news for crying out loud. That's very significant.
>>
Is it david wilcock? That guy is a faggot
>>
Does somebody knows something about 2012portal? Votl said he's kinda affiliated with them.
>>
>>135134496
bump
>>
>>135140908
So did WHanon
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 200x232px
David Wilcock?
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1043-massarrests
>>
>>135150002
And that's the thing. WHanon established his credibility, and has shills actively working against him. I trust him far more than I do VOTL.
>>
>>135148071
And I said that I am fine with that as we have a clear deadline for his credibility. September 2323rd or holidays as he said. So long I will read his tweets and take it with a grain of salt as always.

Faith is what makes us human.
>>
>>135150258
For what it's worth, I expect a very big happening soon. I just think it's going to be of this Earth.
>>
>>135134496
Can someone summarize the basic gestalt for me?

Perhaps a quick rundown?
>>
>>135149510
Been following 2012portal for the past 2 years. I know with 99.9999% certainty that it is legit, and VOTL seems to be piggybacking off of it. I haven't been following VOTL very closely, but a lot of what he says is parroting 2012portal except with a sensationalized twist. Still not sure how legit VOTL is, seems like it could be a disinfo campaign targeted directly at 2012portal, or could be working directly with 2012portal. Hard to say :/
>>
>>135136154
>bibliotecapleyades
worse than /x/
>>
>>135149303
>He could just be filling our head with junk to throw us off course.
Exactly. He knows lot of /pol/-users will jump on that.
>>
>>135150704
You believe COBRAAAA? They have have been spewing disclosure since the early 80's is varying forms and IT NEVER HAPPENS.
I DO believe disclosure will happen, but not how they say it will. All these Galactic Fed fags are just a cult, possibly for Lucifer.
>>
>>135150704
Afaik Cobra never endorsed him.
May I ask why do you consider them legit?
>>
File: gee I really do wonder.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
gee I really do wonder.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>135134575
>anti semitic

Kike where do you think you are?

The magafag lolbertarian influx of shills doesn't change that this is a nat soc board. Every jew deserves to burn.
>>
>>135150970
lol. what?
>>
>>135151081
I prefer the term "counter-semetic", and check the picture and you'll see how I feel ;)
>>
I got board with his posts and decided it's mostly attention seeking crap. Why I never buy into the disinformation narrative is because he posts to a handful of people.

Anyway, bollocks to tweeting him/them, email direct - [email protected]
>>
>>135151071
yeah, that's the biggest thing for me. cobra never endorsed VOTL. I believe Cobra is legit because unlike the anon insiders on /pol/, he has a traceable history and I've found footprints while investigating him. He's just too good and too sane of a human being for 2012portal to be some kind of science fiction project. It's really just a character judgment at this point for me, but a lot of his spiritual knowledge is stuff I knew intuitively ("knew" this process of knowing spiritual knowledge involved a lot of questioning, speculation, research, and logical deductions, really). At the very least, this man seems spiritually engaged with the truth.
>>
>>135151269
the hand full of people are cia,nsa,Trump,Hillary,podesta, and so on.
>>
File: anon.jpg (103KB, 786x429px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
103KB, 786x429px
>>135151081
Natsoc was meant to be an ironic joke at first but then edgy try hard contrarians unironically started identifying with it.
>>
>>135135660
BUt how did that "you have 48 hours" thing end up going?
>>
File: unimpressedcat.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressedcat.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
>>135151548
No, it was never a joke. You're just a subhuman who doesn't fit in with the culture.

You have to go back.
>>
>>135151815
I don't think anything came of it.
>>
VOTLs email address (or one of them is)[email protected]

If one of you want to question them, email them a list of Q&As. I'll be fucked I'm doing it.
>>
>>135151529
Considering the topic we're dealing with, beside proofs, this is the best we can hold on to*. I mean, I could argue he's another dedicated larper, but I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt considering that, as you said, he's engaged with the ~truth~.

*That kinda sucks, though.
>>
>>135151815
The 48hours thing that nothing came of was from Swordfish69 on VOAT. Swordfish69 and VotL are supposedly not affiliated.
Quote from VotL in regards to their connection to Swordfish: "Swordfish is in the entertainment industry and received a green light from us via one of our sources who works in the industry."
>>
>>135152302
Right. Although if this gives you peace of mind, there is a picture out there of Cobra giving a talk to a few people including Franklin Chang (NASA astronaut) about first contact. Plus that V-shaped cloud he posted once spooks me every time haha.
>>
>>135152302
Absolutely this. I don't want anyone to think I'm character attacking the people.
>>
>>135152583
That post wasn't in reference to votl haha, but I support what you're saying.
>>
>>135152782
Oh, point still stands. Again, I emphasize anyone that wants to forward or tweet anything I wrote to VOTL to please be respectful and try to engage in an honest discussion.
>>
File: 1494706875065.jpg (88KB, 570x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494706875065.jpg
88KB, 570x400px
Questions for Victory of the Larp:

1) If the Pleaidians are truly working to better this world, where were they before? Where is the evidence that they are genuine ET's? Can they provide some type of evidence like dna, mathematical proof we haven't solved yet, technical document?

2) If the light has indeed "won" where are the so called arrests that are supposed to happen?

3) So they are saying the jewish bankers are just working for jews, but where is the evidence that there are any such lizard people?

4) Why do the corey goode whistleblower types always claim the nazis are the secret bad guys behind the deep state? Why do they never mention the jews?

5) What are these pleaidians waiting for? Why wont they simply jump in and kill all these evil ET's you are claiming are ruining our planet?

6) Why wont they offer any kind of tangible evidence? What is the point of being hidden at this point if they are supposedly getting people like you to out the whole thing?

7) Why did a super advanced race of ET's think twitter from a random schizophrenic sounding poster was going to be the best way to bring about information of their arrival? Surely beings as advanced as this could cut out the middleman and just directly contact everyone in some other way?
>>
File: victoryofthelightwarning.png (44KB, 470x267px) Image search: [Google]
victoryofthelightwarning.png
44KB, 470x267px
Its our job to disseminate fake VOTL quotes and hijack this narrative and crash it with no survivors. Pic related is me doing my part, because there probably will be another false flag.
>>
>>135153268
Bump
>>
>>135134910
it's much older, from the begining of time so to speak it's a thunderbolt of the gods. Ever notice greek gods holding a thunder? Looks nothing like what we can see in the sky. The same thing, very old archetype.
>>
>>135152903
By the way, would you mind reading through 2012portal.blogspot.com? And possibly giving your analysis? In terms of information it's very similar to votl, but he's much more consistent imo and that tips me off to thinking he could be reliable and trusted.
>>
>>135151979
Kitty posting is best posting
>>135152079
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>135153922
it should have the second half mirroring it at the base and be twisted. Well maybe it's not it:
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/119/779/11977906_640.jpg
http://www.mygodpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Silver-Statue-Of-The-Roman-God-Jupiter.jpg
>>
Relevant, VoTL reddit account: https://www.reddit.com/user/ModernDayTJ
>>
this nigga trying to hard to blend in
>>
woah.....

California Deputy AG who is son of G. Gordon Liddy arrested for pedo
>>
It's funny how we are so vulnerable.
Us, the ones that are always striving for more information and have Truth as a goal.
We hold onto things that might be really far-fetched for your average Joe, but I guess someone must do it. Most of us, in hopes of being given the Truth can be played as a damn fiddle. However we should not waver and always be alert.
The sacred majesty of Truth demands it.
>>
File: IMG_9657.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9657.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
No emotion, there's keks. No ignorance, there's disinfo. No passion, there's shadilay. No chaos, there's /pol/. There's no death, there's meme magic.
>>
>>135154909
At the end of the day, with a name like Kibbutz and sharing all these tweets to people well aware of Blue Beam, you think they would realize their position and be willing to provide some real proof. If the Twitter is not for us to see or be a part of, then it shouldn't exist, as it just leads to "honeypotting" during big happenings and confusion. If we can't craft a logical and consistent narrative out of it, then it's useless.
>>
>>135155001
That's still not proof that it's because of Swordfish. Pedo arrests have been going since Trump has been elected, and when pedos go down they sing like a bird for an easier sentence. This has been ongoing and is not solid proof.
>>
>>135155001
We told you the dominos would begin falling today.
>>
>>135155529
good goy
>>
Vtol claimed London fire was falseflag.

Cobra denied when someone asked and it was due to them cutting corners on fire safety (pretty much the official story).
>>
>>135155668
Answer my questions please. >>135153234
>>
>>135155668
KEK
>>135155908
GOTEM
>>135155831
>implying they wouldn't use it as ammo to simultaneously "debunk" pizzagate and impeach Blumpfeltrumpkin
>>
>>135155879
Hmm, interesting. That's a huge red flag for me then.
>>
>le advanced aliens will show up and save humanity from all evils
>the only real thing is love
>just believe us!

you literally have to be retarded or 14 to believe in such things. Votl, anon5 or any other larper can suck my dick.
>inb4 no no you dont understand, the aliens are coming you just have to believe it.
>>
>>135155245
Hey, as Cobra oft puts it: truth is a combination of logic and intuition. Meditate every day, don't stop using your brain, but still appreciate beauty whenever you can and that's truth enough :)
>>
>>135144376
>>135143502
>>135143002
>>135142806
Like I said before. First contact is a tricky and very delicate situation. The only reason that I can post these things on 4chan is because most user generated content and internet popular culture stems from here. So it will leak outward eventually. By now I assume by my posts many have found out about Sacred Geometry and the ties it has to masons. Which is only the tip of the proverbial "conspiracy" iceberg. Some say the G stands for Gnosis or God, it stands for Geometry. It is really that simple. Since we live in an infinitely polarized complex universe, at the very same time with it being so immensely enormous it is also extremely simple at the building blocks/fundamental patterns of creation. It can be explained and taught to a child by the age of 12 to 13 on most planets. However since this one has an extensive past with dogmatic warping of universal truths, it is harder to break people from their matrix of reality. We are all souls inhabiting a body. And there is an infinite creator source that all this derives from. Everything is a different form of consciousness. We are simply the universe experiencing itself. The only hope I wish to give with these so called LARPs is letting people know that they were never alone.
>>
>>135155285
2/10
>>
File: 1499129861835.jpg (141KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499129861835.jpg
141KB, 576x768px
>>135156993
>>135157057
who the fuck is cobra and who is anon222. I need to keep tabs on these larpers can somone gimme a quickrundown
>>
>>135156792
The claim was based on the articles being published before the fire even began, which they indeed did publish according to the timestamps, but it was more likely it was just their standard procedure to label the articles like this. So it could be vtol was misguided in this assumption, to say the least.
>>
>>135157057
Wow, unexpected! What do you think of VOTL?
>>
>>135157057
beautiful
>>
>>135157057
Why is it so tricky? If we are to believe the good ayys are so much more powerful than the supposed evil ones, wtf are they waiting for?

They talk about how the "cabal" tortures, murders, gang rapes, and mutilates men women and children on a daily basis. And these so called benevolent ET faggots let the negative ET's just roll over the planet and literally eat babies?

Also Lithuania anon is right. The whole "all you need is love everything will be ok" message is nonsense. It's a psy op to make people lazy and not kill the modern governments.
>>
File: 1501173299762.jpg (182KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1501173299762.jpg
182KB, 1242x1242px
>>135155908
Questions for Victory of the Larp:

1) If the Pleaidians are truly working to better this world, where were they before? Where is the evidence that they are genuine ET's? Can they provide some type of evidence like dna, mathematical proof we haven't solved yet, technical document?

>>Our DNA, math, and technical documents exist on a different dimension and you would not be able to understand them. Think of our DNA as a combination of vibration and energy on a different frequency. Before Earth we were busy cleaning up another planet the Talmundist reptilians almost destroyed in the Kappa3Zeta quadrant.

2) If the light has indeed "won" where are the so called arrests that are supposed to happen?

>>Arrest is not the only justice we are bringing. Podesta has been missing since mid July - who do you think has skippy?

3) So they are saying the jewish bankers are just working for jews, but where is the evidence that there are any such lizard people?
>>Princess Diana had photographs she shared with Dodi and that's why they were killed in that car accident- the evil reptilian royal family confiscated the photos and will do anything to keep their presence cloaked in conspiracy and confusion.
>>
There is no such thing as Aliens. Fuck off with your filthy commie project bluebeam bullshit
>>
>>135157447
In my opinion it is just another person waking up. Nothing more nothing less, everyone will try to do their part here and there. The volume of people like this is going to increase exponentially whether you like it or not.
>>135157649
All you do need is Love. However that totally overlooks the most profound concept in all existence. War. Is not 2 galaxies colliding with each other the most monumentally violent action in the cosmos? War and conflict is eternal, it is the only way progress is made. Like I said before since we live in a polarized universe, there cannot be something to exist without its opposite. Love and Hate, Order and Chaos, etc etc.
>>
File: itsjews.jpg (52KB, 680x464px) Image search: [Google]
itsjews.jpg
52KB, 680x464px
>>135158144
Conveniently ignoring my points about these assholes ignoring people being tortured by these kikes.

You know what I think? This is yet another low level psy op to distract from pic related.
>>
>>135157057
You again Gump? Tell your VOTLarp to take a hike. His shilling for Lucifer is getting a bit stale.
Oh btw, what day can we expect you to be "in the news"?
>>
File: 1432465716569.png (353KB, 815x777px) Image search: [Google]
1432465716569.png
353KB, 815x777px
>>135158144
New Agers from Godlikeproductions will be the first to do on the day of the rope. I've been practising my noose tying skills
>>
>>135151979
>>135153959
It was literally trolling at first.. idiots think memes are reality. I'll admit it's gotten out of hand but basically Nazism is Islam for degenerate anti-social basement dwellers. There was a skinhead in my welding class and he literally never showered and smelt like shit including his breath and got held back a year. The skinhead was nice though and I actually liked him but it was obvious that he was dumb as rocks and had extremely poor hygiene.
>>
>>135158144
Checked

I see more and more people wake up especially in this place here. Not only because of votl. People tend to be more kind to each other and on a place like /pol/ that's an enormous improvement.
>>
>>135158144
>In my opinion it is just another person waking up. Nothing more nothing less, everyone will try to do their part here and there. The volume of people like this is going to increase exponentially whether you like it or not.
If people are just waking up, what are they waking up to? It seems a lot of these woke individuals have very differing messages...
>>
>>135158807
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Socialist_Program

Read this you cucked faggot.

It's not a joke. They were the good guys.
>>
>>135158811
What does people being kind have to do with anything?

Kindness wont stop the kikes who gang rape children in their talmudic blood orgies every year.

You can be kind to good people and righteously slaughter evil ones.
>>
>>135159015
Waking up to the message of the light. Literally God.

The message is different but the core is always the same.
>>
File: pol2.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pol2.png
17KB, 800x600px
>>135159049
I mean on 4chan, and ironically Hitler set the pendulum in motion and you can thank him for the rape of germany today. Do you understand how too extreme of a political plan can have the opposite effect?
>>
>>135159180
I guess it is about a group consciousness. Literally meme magic. We can defeat the evil with the spirit of light in our hearts. See what happens the last 2 years. the good guys won so much like never before. it will be more!meme magic.

Never tired of winning. That's why re left always looses. They are degenerate and without knowing(mostly) worshipping Satan.
>>
>>135158811
Agreed.
>>135159015
It could be different things. Waking up to the lies of societal/political constructs, or the fact that we are spiritual beings. Hey I was extremely Scientific and atheism had its hold on me for the longest time until everything started to come together. The reason that the message differs is because there is no one to guide them on this journey. Or that they simply do not have enough research backing their statements before going public. A lot of this pleiadian talk has been happening lately. One that most people claim to be "channeling". Yet the have no idea it is just another word for the annunaki. Different words, same empire. If you want a clue to see who is legitimate. The lack of math in these sessions should be a dead give away.
>>
>>135137483
All it takes for evil to walk the earth is for good men to do nothing.
Trump is doing something.
>>
>>135157745
A better question would be. Why when Betty and Barney Hill first "met" the Pleadians, these "extraterrestrials" with a highly advanced space craft, displayed their "home" star system with a paper diagram?
>>
>>135159482
>he still believes war propaganda
>>
File: 1501127657614.jpg (286KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
1501127657614.jpg
286KB, 400x521px
>>135134496
>70% true leaks so people bait
>30% bullshit to push an agenda

Every time
>>
>>135159773
What do you mean with the lack of math?
>>
>>135160067
this! they push degeneracy and poison us to make us weak. They know how powerful the light is. A room full of darkness can be illuminated by a little candle. But the light(fire) needs energy. That's why they try to drain it from us because (((they))) know light is much more powerful than darkness.

also: for darkness to win you just need to do nothing
>>
File: img_7145.jpg (72KB, 711x641px) Image search: [Google]
img_7145.jpg
72KB, 711x641px
Aliens are Demons
Jesus Christ Is GOD

https://50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/
more sauce:

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/john-dee-masters-of-darkness/

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/rasputin-the-devil-in-the-flesh/

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/aleister-crowley-the-wickedest-man-in-the-world-2002/

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/the-new-atlantis-secret-mysteries-of-americas-beginnings/

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/the-power-behind-the-new-world-order/

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/megiddo-i-ii-the-march-to-armageddon-and-the-new-age/

Look up project bluebeam.
>>
>>135160418
By equivalence, most races have an IQ between 1000 to 10000 compared to us. If there is not one nugget of scientific knowledge or some useful insight on trans-dimensional physics, then I'm calling the cyber police. We live in a 12-dimensional reality within a 15-dimensional time matrix, adding the 12 base overtones you arrive at 27, like circular time theory states with 3 dimensions cubed. If you do not hear anything remotely close to that in many sessions I can promise you it is just someone who read bibliotec and watched a bunch of youtube videos. Not saying those are not bad places to start but you get the idea.
>>
>>135160775
I agree that someone who claims to be off light could be the receiver. That is like Obama or the current pope. But a mass of people with good intentions and light in the heart cannot be Satan. You literally talk about the left who really think they are on the right side of history and fight the evil. They fell for the deciever. We are the forces of God.
>>
File: 1434103995331.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1434103995331.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>135160775
>Satan
>>
>>135155831
Trump is CIA?
>>
>>135140908
Anon5 seems more legit just by the fact that shills try to fuck all of his threads
>>
File: 1499111474057.jpg (246KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499111474057.jpg
246KB, 713x1024px
>>135161422
the woman to the right of him is Ghislaine Maxwell, the procurer of children for Jeffrey Epstein
>>
>>135144376
222 is Better quality shill, still he is pushing the ayy lmao bullshit very hard, is like is a hughe ayylum falseflag is coming on
>>
File: 1500634922903.jpg (66KB, 480x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1500634922903.jpg
66KB, 480x1079px
>>135134496
>reptilians
What about us Catazoids? or maybe the mongrel cat-reptile hybrids?

>tfw
>>
File: frank5.jpg (1MB, 1712x3518px) Image search: [Google]
frank5.jpg
1MB, 1712x3518px
>>135161471
>>
>>135160967
>By equivalence, most races have an IQ between 1000 to 10000 compared to us.

Source?
if you dont respond youre not better than Frank5
>>
>>135161471
Hey, it's the Frank-loving pastanigger! Long time, no see.
>>
>>135151548
>natsoc a joke
Kek and there is this kike
>>
File: 1500080470190.jpg (478KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
1500080470190.jpg
478KB, 1000x616px
>>135160967
Hello. You answered a question of mine the other night in thread:

>>134144609

Could you elaborate on your answer regarding the concept of the Earth as a multi dimensional Dyson sphere? Are these multi-dimensions levels of the "world tree" described by various religions? Does each level have literal boundaries?
>>
>>135140908
So did I
But don't trust any tripfag, anon
>>
>>135134496
It's called soft disclosure. You see how people are talking about aliens like they talk about he weather? This "alien talk" will intensify in the coming years. People are digging about information concerning all these species of aliens and stuff. Normal people I know who would scoff at stuff like this are wanting more and more info. A new religion or belief forming is the goal. I'd say the latter.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>135134496

In [Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down 4chan (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.
>>
>>135162615
Nigger I'm 23 years old and I work at a Walmart Warehouse
>>
File: 1501157814272.jpg (147KB, 639x418px) Image search: [Google]
1501157814272.jpg
147KB, 639x418px
>>135160967
Look who is here, mason mega larper

Still pushing the ayyy psyop fag?
>>
>>135161822
~3 billion year old society in just this one galaxy, compared to ours that was last seeded on this planet around 25 million years ago. Do the math.
>>135162303
Yeah that's kinda what the Norse Yggdrasil was talking about. Odin loosing an eye to read the runes was allegorical but I will let you figure that one out. It was a fun rabbit hole for me. But yes they do have literal boundaries and it has a lot to do with the spinning and vibration of the atoms. Again physics is not my forte I wish I could give you some more specific example of the change that occurs.
>>
>>135162615
So, He's linked?
Anyway, Let's see:
Trump/Sessions is a....
>>
File: 1501040008085.jpg (68KB, 924x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501040008085.jpg
68KB, 924x960px
>>135162864
So are ayllums going to invsde your ass or something?
>>
>>135162864
*angle of the spin
>>
File: Perch Perkins.png (780KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Perch Perkins.png
780KB, 1000x563px
>>135141772
>mfw Blink 182 saves the world
>>
>>135162615
FRANK IS A DISINFO ASTROTURFING SOCKPUPPET USING FAGGOT SHILL GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!
>>135162442
>>135162442
>>135162442
>>
>>135163118
Hey fag larper, how long alyylums put their dicks into your ass, asking for a friend
>>
File: 1500053563312.jpg (837KB, 917x613px) Image search: [Google]
1500053563312.jpg
837KB, 917x613px
>>135162864
So a spacecraft would eventually hit an impassible barrier? Would it just crash into it like the Truman Show? Are other planets like the Earth or is the Earth unique in regards to having inner portals to other dimensions? Is traveling through the sun a way out of the level we are inside of?
>>
>>135163118
Yaldabaoth is nearly gone?
>>
File: come on.png (387KB, 598x369px) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
387KB, 598x369px
>>135159609
>just think nice thoughts but don't kill any jewish bankers or intelligence agents

wew

This is prime psy op material. Anything but action amirite?
>>
File: natsocvrsneonazis.jpg (1MB, 1324x1066px) Image search: [Google]
natsocvrsneonazis.jpg
1MB, 1324x1066px
>>135159482
Please.
>>
>>135134496
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a reptilian
>>
>>135134496
aliens are evil
google human mutilation ufo
>>
>>135163738
They would just simply phase through it using the methods above. And no earth is not unique in the way it has other dimensional ties. It is truly awe inspiring how everything is connected on levels that we cannot possibly image. Again, everything is connected, in my eyes there is no such thing as coincidence or happenstance.
>>
>>135134949

I am with you on this, anon. This person is muddying the waters. Right now we have very genuine wickedness in high places that is not being discussed by MSM. Very real coverups which are shut down by "TPTB" (elite pedophilia, drug running, human compromise, etc...)

We do not need to hear about Aliens from he Pleiades and Dracos. What you said about the star wars logo definitely rings true. This shit does feel like a psyop.
>>
>>135164595
>honorable men
mysides
>>
File: muhnap.jpg (136KB, 750x901px) Image search: [Google]
muhnap.jpg
136KB, 750x901px
>>135165931
>lolbertarian ancap has something to say about honor
>>
File: generation_identitaire.png (439KB, 650x403px) Image search: [Google]
generation_identitaire.png
439KB, 650x403px
>>135164595
Skinheads are trashy, but the alt-right is different. The identitarian movement is filled with tech-savvy, well-educated young people who place an emphasis on self-improvement.
>>
File: 1501101176000.jpg (86KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
1501101176000.jpg
86KB, 640x438px
>>135165265
Thank you for answering my questions. In regards to disclosure, there is a lot of speculation that it is coming soon, and in full. Some of the stuff you said in past posts seem to suggest the same notion, but recently you have been talking about how it must be rolled out in a very controlled manner so as to disrupt things as little as possible. Does that mean that it's going to be months/years of information dribble and buildup so that normal people aren't totally broken by the info? Side question on nukes: Are we allowed to use them or do ayys stop us every time we have tried (since the initial tests)? Ifso, do they stop us because of interdimensional damage caused? Because they care about us? Both or something else?
>>
>>135164552
who say you cannot fight because you found the light in your heart? The whole existence on earth is to have faith and God will lead you. Do not think that this means inaction...in fact it is the opposite. See Trump.
>>
Votl said that secureteam10 is unfairly criticized. Thats all I need to know that Votl is just some adolescent that went too deep on youtube
>>
>>135167310
Trump did absolutely nothing against the central banks, who really run the show. He is theater.
>>
>>135166428
National Socialists who aren't attention seeking larpers are the same.

We generally like the alt right, although their penance to despise Christianity is disturbing.
>>
File: 1501128884758.png (921KB, 609x4021px) Image search: [Google]
1501128884758.png
921KB, 609x4021px
VOTL was posting some wild shit last night. It got deleted and since then more of the posts have been deleted and no new tweets have gone out. If it's he/they are shills they aren't acting like it. Am honestly wondering if they stepped over a line and something bad happened :/
>>
vol is antifa operation, started as vanguard of liberty trying to get anti-antifa youth to doxx themselves on discord
>>
>>135134496
I think almost all "UFO" stuff is direct disinfo or based on it. A lot of it seems really blatant.
>>
>>135167849
>>135167849
can you upload this to imgur? for some reason I cannot read this on mobile.
>>
>>135167849
Got their paycheck and left is what happened, since the bs won't fly if nothing substantial won't go down in the next few hours.
>>
Everytime anyone posts something questioning vol in here, a bunch shills jump in and turn it into a personal q&a with vol
>>
>>135168502
flashas wachin.
>>
>>135167849
>Hillary is dead and was replaced by a clone. Also, aliens everywhere but they're hidden so you can't see them.
Yeah, they aren't trying to fill our heads with shit to throw us off or anything.
>>
>>135168930
Convenient, Hillary's dead, but here she is, but it's not really her. Aliens are here but you can't see them, bc went, you haven't raised your vibrations enough, you didn't believe hard enough, you're personally lacking in some way. Same ole shit
>>
File: crankthat.gif (820KB, 357x256px) Image search: [Google]
crankthat.gif
820KB, 357x256px
>>135167849
OH ahahaha, they cloned a bunch of democrats? You guys actually believe this shit? You all need to read a book or something.
>>
>>135167849
pls upload the picture somewhere plzzzz
>>
File: 1501140726757.jpg (17KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1501140726757.jpg
17KB, 236x314px
>>135168930
Like I said, it was wild, but if you have been reading since he started it is consistent with everything he has said. Early on he was talking about Dave Chapelle being a clone and has talked about/linked to sites that say the ayys are here and waiting to disable some kind of super weapon before they land.
>>
>>135168807
no, estoy seguro, yo estaba en ese canal hasta que se empezo a poner muy obvio de que iba la cosa
>>
>>135169350
https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2016/11/10/woman-runs-into-hillary-clinton-while-out-walking-in-the-woods

Looks like Hillary to me
>>
>>135167849
This reeks of jews poisoning the well to make us look stupid
>>
>>135169350
Which is why I've been posting he's a larper since start
>>
>>135134496
Some disinformation tactics are controlled releases of truth with some selected lies mixed in, to make belief and believers seem ridiculous.
>>
File: 1501099175855.jpg (44KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1501099175855.jpg
44KB, 500x341px
>>135169711

Haha, I forgot about this. I remember the story where she was at the grocery store and took a selfie with someone, what a joke. Now I really am starting to think that she has been cloned. Anyone who believes that Hillary Clinton is just walking around in the woods after her trip to the Whole Foods is a fucking moron. She could barely walk around on stage let alone push a shopping cart or take a leisurely stroll down a nature trail. Where would she empty her piss bag? Who would change her diapers? Also, where were the Secret Service in these stories of casual human interaction?
>>
>>135170388
https://youtu.be/eydDZ-Y_w6I

Not really screaming "clone" to me.
>>
can you pleeeeeeeease upload the tweets pic somewhere and post link? I cannot read it on phone for some reason and am really curious
>>
File: 1500427508732.png (182KB, 608x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500427508732.png
182KB, 608x300px
>>135169775
If you read into any of this stuff you have to have a near complete suspension of belief. If you take it as fact you will go insane, just talking about it hypothetically sounds insane to most people. All I know is that I know enough to know that I don't really know a goddamned thing. I know that they have cloning tech, they have been doing it publicly since Dolly the sheep. Can they transplant consciousness/behavior or make people spring out fully grown? I don't know, but it really doesn't sound like that great of a leap beyond the initial technology that allows for cloning in the first place. All of this stuff acts like a data point. You hear something outlandish and you remember it as a one off thing that couldn't be true, but (as we all know on this site) you read something again and again and again from multiple perspectives and you come to realize that you might just be wrong about what you thought. You might just be wrong about everything. When that happens, whose to say what's true anymore? How can you even know?
>>
File: kibbitzlawdeletedhrc.png (176KB, 636x625px) Image search: [Google]
kibbitzlawdeletedhrc.png
176KB, 636x625px
>>135140130
i recall this last night --- as well him tweeting at @chelseaclinton that HRC is dead, and any public appearance is a clone

lost any respect actually.. 4chan/pol larper fo sho
>>
>>135170615
I'm not suggesting she is a clone, but if you are trying to convince me that you can tell the difference between clones and non clones then I have got to know how you do it? Have you been working closely with the clone techs, honing your skills? Or are you just deciding in your head that if clones existed that you would be able to discern them from their originals because you are so smart?
>>
>>135171405
If you take everything VOTL has said to hear about consciousness and the 4th dimension, it would be impossible to "transplant" consciousness.
>>
>>135171792
The body language and speech patterns are in line with Hillary's normal behavior. See >>135171980 too
>>
>>135171980
Also, http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-dead-and-cloned/

It's an old theory. They're fucking with you
>>
>>135139040
-_-
>>
>>135171980
>NgZXVyF

I believe he (or someone he linked to) discussed two different concepts. First, there is the soul and then there is consciousness. He said that some humans exist without a soul and can be "inhabited" by visitors, otherwise they are on auto pilot. The soul can (supposedly) be transplanted or captured and destroyed. Every time we die and reincarnate (which we do according to him) then our soul is being transferred. Consciousness can be copied by copying the neural network of the brain such that the copy has the ability to act in a similar way but will not possess the "soul" of the original person. I don't know if he has said anything about clones that can have souls and I haven't read anything on it though I am sure that would be a desirable choice.
>>
>>135169670
tfw no argie pal to meme about /pol/, and /x/ stuff.
>>
>>135140908
anon5 filthy frank is a delusional schizo who doesn't like sharing his larp lime light
>why anyone is stupid enough to follow any of these larpers is beyond comprehension unless most of you are retarded. They always follow the same m.o.

Makes vague references and promises none stop covering everything
Claim all credit when anything occurs when referring back to their previously vague statements often stating 'this is what I was referring to'
Endlessly claim dates when it's going to happen or that it's just around the corner, nothing happens until another event they can claim they were referring too
>>
>>135173037
I dunno man. That's a really big leap, especially considering the Hillary clone meme is rather ancient. I'm just not buying it, especially they drop a "bomb" like that on the day of the alleged happenings.
>>
>>135173559
Isn't that the last thing in the world anyone would want to clone? Another Killary?
>>
>>135173559
Like I said, I am not "sure" of anything. As they say; "Only a fool is positive". I will say this, with all that the establishment had wrapped up in her, IF she did die and IF they could clone her then I have zero doubt that they would do it in a heart beat. The true power in the world rules with ruthless cunning and deceit. There is no move too low or outlandish if it will get the job done, the ends justify the means.
>>
>>135173853
Kek. If anything, the Democrats could've seized the opportunity to give Bernie the presidency and made him their stooge and actually win.
>>
>>135171405
Sweet coin, check this one. Israeli 6 day commemorative. Its all a show. Brutal show.
>>
File: Offering_to_Molech.png (63KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
Offering_to_Molech.png
63KB, 250x280px
>>135174263
Troof
>>
>>135147442
Can I make a request to fans of VOL? Stop saying he's too dedicated to be real. That doesn't help your case at all. Regular paychecks have a great capacity to stabilize someone's output in all manner of endeavors.
>>
File: 1495847900385.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495847900385.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>135174263
A personal favorite. Here are the Israeli Art students waiting across the water in their Art van after their Art project in the towers.
>>
>>135160967
How do we know that advanced tech wouldn't cause idiocratic dysgenesis?
>>
File: 1496551759924.jpg (48KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496551759924.jpg
48KB, 319x320px
>>135174263
They love to put it on the money. See if you can find the owl on the dollar bill.
>>
>>135175277
unreal, hidden in plain sight. Our prison of life can be riddled with greif, misery, and suffering. Make your personal prison a utopia, and tie the hands that strangle you. Very comforting watching us wake.
>>
>>135175812
This.
>>
File: 9cf.png (23KB, 537x478px) Image search: [Google]
9cf.png
23KB, 537x478px
OH IT HAPPENED:

WTF?: Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Steele Dossier Firm (FusionGPS) FUNDED by RUSSIA

NEW BREAD HERE:

>>135176387

>>135176387

>>135176387

ITS HAPPENING!!!!
>>
Votl had falling out with defango. Blocked him because votl followers were waking up with bruises. Claims similar patterns of bruises occur after they watch his channel. Weird.
>>
Ok I've been following VotL for a while and been a pizzagate follower on 4chan for months. I want to believe day of the rope is coming and ayy lmaos are going to show up.

So question: 222, Anon5 (Frank lol),and VotL...are we having a major habbening today or what?
>>
>>135177380
4:02 EST. keep an eye on all intel paths friends
>>
>>135175671
It would. If you cannot tell that the gene pool has already stagnated to critical mass. Do you think it is normal that we only live to be 70-80 if we are lucky? The original human prototype was designed to be immortal. Do not worry. In the far future we align back towards our original blueprint. However there are going to be positive eugenics implemented in the future to counteract overpopulation. There is absolutely no way we can sustain the population growth. World War II only had a global population of what 2 billion? Imaging the catastrophic damage another War would cause with 7-8 billion. I would not like to think about a timeline that would harbor such atrocities again. It is ignorant to think that eugenics or another large scale war is out of the question. Introduction of the ayys might be the tipping point. However it may be necessary. That sounds extremely brutal, I know.
>>135166890
No it will happen abruptly. The reason it is being leaked slowly so that other humans will persuade the population when the ayys arrive. However I disagree on what people are saying to prepare people. No one has their facts straight. If it was un announced and without warning. The common consensus would be fuck off space kikes this is our yard. Among other farther reaching implications to completely random first contact. Think about it like this. Wouldn't it be easier to hear these things from a human first? I know I am not the best at explaining these concepts to people, but I am trying my best. Also ayys stop us from using nukes when they can. I am sure you have heard of the air force reporting random nuclear deactivation.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.