[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drunk at night and want your fav chocolate bar >pick up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6984.png (21KB, 616x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6984.png
21KB, 616x930px
>drunk at night and want your fav chocolate bar
>pick up one
>get home and start eating it
>realise you picked up one you don't like
>apparently it's the chocolate bars fault

This is literally you if you had drunken sex with a person who was trans. No difference. It's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1501147484356.png (281KB, 577x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501147484356.png
281KB, 577x404px
should crowdfunded welfare be allowed to exist?
>>
If the wrapper says "no nuts" and I find out otherwise, I'm right to be pissed off.

>also sage you faggot
>>
File: 1490253574448.png (81KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490253574448.png
81KB, 200x200px
>>135121200
Nope. Not telling someone your trans is disingenuous and reason alone to be fucking angry with said person, and also beat them to death with a cast iron fire poker for an affront to your beliefs if you have them. It's literally like lying to someone without saying anything.
>>
Requesting sticky
>>
>>135121200
Using the same logic females can not scream rape if she was drunk...
>>
>>135121287
This, if your allergic you could literally die. Grounds to sue famalam.
>>
>>135121200
You just compared people and sexual relationships.... to chocolate?
>>
Bugged chocolate mechanics
>>
>>135121200
You need to dilate
>>
>>135121200
>retarded Brit talks to his chocolate bars before purchasing them

Jesus
>>
This is a non-issue. You should be able to spot a man when you see one, and shouldn't be sexing chicks with a pound of makeup on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.