[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you choose to live a more modest and secluded life in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: orania2.jpg (58KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
orania2.jpg
58KB, 800x534px
Would you choose to live a more modest and secluded life in a "Volksstaat" if it meant getting away from darkies?
>>
>>135120282
>>135120282
>Would you choose to live a more modest and secluded life in a "Volksstaat" if it meant getting away from darkies?

EVERYTIME !!

WHERE CAN I SIGH UP !? QUICK QUICK QUICKLY !!!!

HOW MUCH DO U WANT ?!
>>
>>135120365
this
>>
>>135120282
I would give up everything I had for a house and QT waifu there.
>>
>>135120365
>>135120419
>>135120473
You guys are saying this, but why don't you create such a place or join one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65Mq7_GRo8
>>
>>135120523
Because the last place in the US that did that literally went up in flames and everyone was murdered by the federal government.

Just google Waco
>>
>>135120282
Absolutely, yes.
>>
>>135120749
There are "survivalist" communities in the US that try to do the same thing.
You just have to be willing to do manual labour or provide a service to the community, or be rich enough to not have to.
>>
>>135120523

actually i'm constantly reserching where to emmigrate to.

last place i looke into is Zued Afrika btw.
all great except how the cuntry is evolving right now. i'll keep observing this.
IF zued afrikaans finally decide to fight and get their country back, that would be a PRO argument for me; i mean it would be the greatest country geographically and would be AWSOME if we could establich a new home for white people and a refuge ethnostate for white children and so forth.
( btw one idea would be to propagate this idea everywherer like e.g. on 4chan ... and when enough white ppl migrate to there, whites would even be the demographic majority !!!!
long story short, for now, im observing the development there.

closest favorite so far is georgia ( country )
>>
>>135121318
There is actually a Swiss gentleman who owns a pub in my town, it's the only decent place to go for food and drink in town.
>>
>>135120282
Yes, easily.
>>
File: zued africaans rescue mission.jpg (1MB, 1920x1304px) Image search: [Google]
zued africaans rescue mission.jpg
1MB, 1920x1304px
>>135121496

how is it going down there (ZA) right now from your prespective ?

id like to know a perspetive from an insidder
( and i guess, many would like to know )

making zued afrike the white refugium would be GREAT ! i'd prefere that over georgia every time ( cuz climate, and the fast available space and cuz of the white capitalist cultural base/tradition ( etc...) which would be GREAT to strengthen and revive again ...

any chance for whites taking decisive action and creating a white homeland (again) ??
>>
>>135120523
Do you think the government is going to continue to allow Orania to exist?
>>
>>135123744
No fucking way.The northern cape never had bantu natives but the government will still claim that it belong to them
>>
>>135123744
Well this is what the current president (for now, until they force him to resign) had to say about it:
https://youtu.be/aJOXp29y0zI?t=1m13s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.