[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if all of us on this site are actually brought here together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478590905596.png (862KB, 732x685px) Image search: [Google]
1478590905596.png
862KB, 732x685px
What if all of us on this site are actually brought here together because we are descendants of Jews forced to convert to Christianity in the medieval ages and we only notice the Jew stuff because we are Jews that have lost our way?
We've successfully summoned frogs before who the hell else has done that?
>>
Yes, it's like poetry.

The darkness is the death of the mainstream media, for older people it will be like the world went black and they didn't know how to find out about things.
>>
>>135118867
no i took my dna test recently because i was afraid of this after we elected a president
turns out i have 0 jew in me
>>
>>135119531
How can you know? Have you never read about the inquisition and stuff? The Catholic church did A LOT of forced conversions in the past. How do you know you weren't "converted" in the past?
>>
>>135118867
I'm 100% Pajeet Southern Indian though
>>
>>135118867

It's possible, my family history is pretty sketchy/non-existent.
>>
>>135119828
Same, but that was because they kept killing each other.
>>
Theory might hold up. I am Roman Catholic but my great grandmother was a ethnic pole who converted from Judaism to escape pogroms.
>>
>>135119892

Mine it's more like they couldn't decide where I was supposed to be from.

My mom said "I was supposed to be named Levi" but she's unironically a pagan witch.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.