[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/crQWHvovJYg I don't come or post here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/crQWHvovJYg

I don't come or post here often, so please forgive me if this has been discussed already. [pic related]

This was one of the most painful things I've had to watch. What the fuck do you do in this situation? It would honestly take me a lot of self control to start knocking these people the fuck out. I would be scared taking on a group by myself, but half of them are women and the ones who aren't identify as women so it's basically like fighting a bunch of women.

Point aside, it really sucks people like this exist. They're so far removed from everything they talk about, it's odd. They talk about privileged, yet live in America - one of the most wealthy places to live. They talk about antifascism, yet scream "no platform for fascism" which really means "no platform for things I disagree with".

How would you handle this? I resort to violence because I don't think you can have a discussion with these people.
https://youtu.be/crQWHvovJYg
>>
>>135115365
stop being a faggot
>>
Initiating violence is counterproductive. The best response would be to stare the man down and say whatever will provoke him into initiating violence.
>>
They're just retards, you certainly don't pull out your phone and start humoring them. you just ice them, walk by them, it's that easy, they want attention. Don't feed the geese
>>
>>135113902
I would literally loose my shit and beat those faggots with an aluminum baseball bat. It's a good thing I live in TN where the faggotry is minimal.
>>
>>135117035
Hey, I'm in TN too. Where you at? I'm South Nash.
>>
Those people are mentally ill. Also why are these antifa people always ugly? I
>>
>>135115628
>the man

LOL
>>
>>135117350
Also, they are shitting on the guy for wearing the same hat that KKK guys wore and claimed he sided with them and was also racist. Then why don't they walk up to muslims and tell them to shave their beards or take their burkas etc. off?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.