[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Identitarian >larp as white hero and set out to de

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

>be Identitarian
>larp as white hero and set out to defend Europe
>get arrested in Cyprus
>apply for asylum

Can't make this shit up

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/anti-fluechtlings-aktion-identitaere-bewegung-chartert-boot-crewmitglieder-beantragen-asyl-1.3605424
>>
>>135112569
The alt-right is a bunch of beta cucks. Why is this news to you?
>>
>>135112569
archive and translate that pig latin for me
>>
>>135112569

Soros-funded NGOs are trying to stop them by playing dirty. Generation Identity are the last european heroes. They will carry out their mission and stop the cultural destruction of our glorious continent.

Heimaterde, Mutterboden, Vaterland!
>>
>>135112569
>they are accused of trampling
does anyone still believe statism is a net positive
>>
>>135112569
How were they charged with trafficking?
>>
>>135112569
>ihnen wird schlepperei vorgeworfen
>anti-flüchtling aktion
>schlepperei

The amount of butthurt this is creating is blissful, this is what winning loks like. Bogus arrests are just the beginning of this desperate attempt to hold power.
>>
>>135112569

You just did make shit up though. No identitarian applied for any asylum
>>
>>135112569
that's not what happened.
>>
>>135112839
So you'd willing stick your neck out and risk arrest? Please do
>>
File: cat has questions.jpg (8KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
cat has questions.jpg
8KB, 229x250px
>The Alt-Right is a movement of LARPers

Since when is this news to anyone?
>>
What actually happened then?
>>
>>135113630
>>135113855

Why don't you two read the god damned article.

> Einige Crew-Mitglieder beantragten daraufhin Asyl.

It doesn't state specifically whether anyone from the movement applied for Asylum, but some of the crew members did, which means that either way the movement is responsible for a bunch of fucking third worlders now getting European citizenship.
>>
File: 1497320390920.jpg (26KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
1497320390920.jpg
26KB, 600x391px
>>135112839
>Alt-right
>beta cucks
>Antifa Flag

Niggah are you even trying?
>>
File: fb.png (53KB, 494x576px) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
53KB, 494x576px
>>135112569
they got jewed
>>
File: 20c.jpg (27KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
20c.jpg
27KB, 350x466px
>>135112569
>Identitarian
>defending Europe

Those faggots are alt right bitches.They are kike lovers like Le Pen.

Only true hope for Europa is real N/S movements like Golden Dawn and Nordic Resistance
>>
>>135113630

No Identitarian, no. They aren't even onboard the ship now. It was on it's way back from it's last charter with a training crew of 20 indians. Some Soros-NGO accused the vessel of transporting illegals (LMAO) and they were stopped. 15 of the Indians flew home but the NGO convinced 5 of them to apply for asylum. Which then effectively turned the captain into a human trafficker and he was arrested.

This is just one of many efforts to stop Defend Europe from observing NGO activity near the Libyan coast. The funny thing is that they reported that vessel for the exact same thing they are doing, which means that they fully know that what they are doing is wrong and illegal.
>>
>>135112569
Kys verräterschwein
>>
>>135114040
see
>>135114108

Why are you blaming them instead of the insidious kikes actually causing this?
>>
>>135113942

My German isn't perfect, but from what I got:

>A Sri Lankan crew was hired for the boat
>Some of them lacked the proper documentation
>North Cypriot authorities figured this out when the ship was docked in a port there
>Captain was arrested for human trafficking
>Some of the crew have applied for Asylum

So they're ending up in Turkey, not Europe, but still a big fucking blow, they literally brought undocumented workers into Europe.
>>
File: apu can not compute.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
apu can not compute.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>135114108
>>135114196

Still doesn't explain why an alt-right movement would hire fucking third worlders willing to apply for Asylum in Europe the moment they got the chance.
>>
>>135114040
>Ironically larping as refugees, to show how much of a failure this whole lets feed and hug 3rd world scum is
>hurr look how stupid, they apply for asylum durr

You're not mommy's brightest, aren't you?
>>
> Reading comprehension level: kurd-kraut

GI ship had 20 apprentice mariners on board who were paying to be trained and gain enough hours for their maritime certifications.
When they arrived in Cyprus, they were supposed to go back home. However, NGOs approached them, and tried to bribe them. 15 refused and returned home 5 accepted, applied for asylum as refugees and denounced the (egyptian, i think) captain and regular crew as slavers.

These are the same NGOs (MOAS, HOPE NOT HATE, SAVE THE CHILDREN) who falsely denounced the ship while it was crossing Suez by saying it carried contraband weapons. Ship was stopped and inspected by Egyptian authorities, nothing found.

Tl;dr: NGOs and 'humanitarians' are scum.
>>
>>135112569
Is my German too rusty or does the article not say that the Sri Lankan crew of the ship applied for asylum in North Cyprus after being accused of smuggling and human trafficking?
>>
>>135114159

Another good summary
>>
>>135114303
because it proves the NGOS go around bribing people to apply for asylum
>>
>>135114384

Are you not aware how many people enter a country legally and apply for Asylum once they're inside? Are you legitimately this stupid?
>>
>>135114159
why the FUCK would you take 20 pajeets for such a mission?
>>
>>135114303

Because a similar sized ship in Europe with full European crew would have probably costed 10x more.
>>
>>135114819

see:

>>135114871

Knowing third worlders, it seems ridiculously more logical they just realized they could apply for Asylum and pounced on the chance, third worlders do that a shit load. It's certainly much simpler logic than George Soros bribing them into doing so.

God damned this circlejerk fanboyism where you can't criticize anything the circlejerk fanboys over is everything that's killing /pol/. You need to swallow some blackpills senpai.
>>
>>135114907

So does not exporting jobs to China. Should production of MAGA hats be exported to China just because then they'd be cheaper for people to buy therefore more people would wear them?
>>
>>135114889

They're not part of the mission. The were part of the previous mission. Once the vessel arrives in Catania it will ship out with the bare minimum of a crew and a bunch of Identitarians.
>>
>>135114159

Retards should've known.

Aim for the king, you better not miss.
>>
>>135115087
You're being a cunt and refusing to think about anything practically. Asking for a million dollars in crowdfunding would've made sure this mission never had a chance of happening.
>>
>>135115212

So the obvious answer is to hire third worlders and hope nothing goes wrong. Got is senpai.

It's like Antifa hiring the Oath Keepers for security just because they'd be cheaper .
>>
>>135112839

>Going out, never hurt anyone
>Actually do something
>Don't go to the street, cover their faces and destroy cities out of (((fun))) or in your words "muh revolutionz"
>Don't live in mommys basement

>Beta cucks

You anarchists really have a strange worldview
>>
>>135115331

They didn't hire third-worlders for their mission, there just happened to be some on the ship as it made it's way to Europe, just like there are third-worlders in hundreds of commercials boats coming to Europe right now and they aren't applying for any asylum. Because they aren't being bribed.
>>
File: PicsArt_07-27-09.58.42.png (2MB, 1442x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-27-09.58.42.png
2MB, 1442x1440px
>>135112569
#FakeNews
Shit has been debunked and the only source is some weird antifa blog
>>
>>135112569
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>135112569
This is fake. See their twitter.
>>
>>135113540
>non-stop bitching about Turkey arresting journalists over terrorist charges
>some group of alt-lite hipsters goes against the West's agenda
>immediately arrest them based on bullshit charges

Our leaders and those of third world shitholes are pretty much on the same level, the only difference is the amount of resources at their disposal.
>>
>>135112569
>be identitarian
>globalists know about your organization
>start a public crowdfounding
>(((someone))) show up offering you a boat at extremely low price
>because I like you, (((he))) said
>only two catch
>one, I don t want to be named, total privacy
>second, I want you to bring 20+ third worlders as petty crew on your voyage
>it's a deal, is it?

Guys, have the identitarian get fucked up?
How could they be so stupid?
>>
>>135121586

The third-worlders had nothing to do with the mission, they would not have been crew members on the actual mission
>>
>>135114159
Having twenty apprentices on the board is shady as fuck. Usually there are only two of those in a ship of this class, one in the engine and one other. Also those fuckers are Tamils, black Sri Lankas.

I'm not saying that IDs are fucking up, but with the captains and owner past, I think they are getting fucked.

Also that argument with asylum stinks. They are ending in North Cyprus, which is Turkey, not in the Europe.

>>135116373
There is also Turkish and Cypriot media. Also Huffpo, but I rather trust the Turks.

>>135121939
See above. Also how do you know that. Also, how does it even matters?
>>
>>135121586
More likely this.
and op doesn't cant even speak German so sage.
>>
>>135122126

It doesn't sound like Generation Identitaire even knew there were these apprentice sailors on the ship. They were supposed to disembark at Egypt. Read >>135114108
>>
>>135122126
do you know what chartering means?
>>135114530
this is accurate
>>
File: 20256.jpg (80KB, 744x398px) Image search: [Google]
20256.jpg
80KB, 744x398px
Everything is ok
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.