[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saudi millionaire who said he 'accidentally tripped and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: goncern.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
goncern.png
6KB, 253x199px
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html
Is the UK lost after all?
>>
>>135107645
Archived that for you
https://archive.is/8j9eq
>>
>>135107645
Rich guy gets away with crime
More news at 6
>>
>>135108008
Only in the middle east and then only for sexual crimes.
>>
>>135108081
His point is rich people get away with crimes literally all the time

It's one of the perks of being rich
>>
>>135108199
No.

They really don't, not if it's a criminal matter. Islam actually has something weirdly permissive towards sex crimes.
>>
>>135107645
The independent is fake news. They don't sell printed newspapers any more because no one bought them.
Do you have a legitimate source?
>>
>>135108373
Google yields plenty of results when you type in "Ehsan Abdulaziz". Even our national media reported on it
>>
He should be knighted like Jimmy Seville was.
>>
>>135108338
Yes it does, rich people get much lighter sentences, if not get off altogether. It has nothing to do with race. You get the top lawyers, delay trails for months if not years, subpoena after subpoena and the list goes on. Don't be jell just because you don't have that luxury.
>>
>>135110081
Yes, but they still get sentences. This guy got off scot free for actual rape of a minor, she has to either flee to the west and become hunted like most women who flee from Islamic families, or she will be treated as if she's an unmarriable pariah.

Her life is now worse than a white western real rape survivor, no I refuse to talk about boys who get arrested for fingering drunk chicks.
>>
>>135107645
Fake
>>
>>135110278
>18.
>A minor.
???
>>
>>135110278
The truth is rapists get off all the time. It's very hard to convince a rapist of any age group in spite of what the media wants people to believe. I don't know the specific details of this case, but odds are the evidence wasn't there. You can't just send people to jail because they're being accused of rape, even if they are a muhammed
>>
>>135110340
How's that fake? Just google it. Granted the girl was 18, so hardly a teenager. And she willingly has gone to shitskin's mansion and stayed over night.
Still, that doesn't give him the right to rape her and his explanations are ridiculous
>>
>>135110081
>what's a lawyer
correlation =/= causation
>>
>>135110654
Real rapists do not get off in the west ever and the only rapists that do are retracted consent rapists, which if that precedent were set you'd become the slave of every woman you've ever slept with.
>>
>>135110081
>top lawyers
This is the key. When I got into trouble I retained the best lawyer in town (former DA) and he got me off with probation honorably discharged after three months. Every similar case ended with prison time. Always get the best lawyer you can afford if you get yourself into serious trouble.
>>
>>135110740
Show me two cases where the rapist got convicted on word only
>>
>>135107645
To yall motherfuckers saying rich people go to Jail how come Hillary is on the loose.
>>
>>135111592
No one can do that because that's simply not how our legal system works.
>>
>>135107645
kek! whoops!
>>
>>135107645
UK sucking the Saudi dick over its own citizens? Gee, what a shock -_-
>>
help! help! my penis has fallen into your vagina!
>>
>>135111750
It would be public record assuming you don't live in a public state
>>
The anglo swine fucked with the prophet Muhammad

and he got conquered.

serves him right and let him be an example to everyone else.
>>
>>135107645
it actually happens

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1501139364863.webm
>>
>>135111907
No, you literally cannot convict someone without evidence.
>>
>>135111907
Police state
>>
>>135111997
happened to me once

poor guy
>>
>>135107645
That's a gag from Last Boyscout.
It was an accident?
Oops I tripped and fucked your wife while you were out of town?
So now movies quotes count as defense strategies in UK?
>>
>>135111997
Why are Japs the most awkward fucks around? It's like "oops we bumped in to each other and then I noticed that my penis was in her vagina. After a few moments of shock we tried to disengage causing pain which the woman reacted with concern to causing her to lay back while I figure out how to pull out".
25 seconds of pure autism yet neither acted out of character for the Japanese.

The Western version would be "Oops, penis entered vagina. Damage has been done, since I'm here I'll just bow chicka wow wow."
>>
>>135107645
Two women stayed with him all night. And apparently there's rape.

Would women accept hanging out with a millionaire at night and not have sex? That sounds fishy. Maybe they fucked him and either regretted it.
>>
>>135108081
The trial happened in the West, you fucking retard. Read the article.

>>135108338
Literally fake news. Rape is pretty much punishable everywhere. In Saudi, it's the death penalty: https://tribune.com.pk/story/66225/two-pakistanis-beheaded-in-saudi-for-rape/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.