[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to start out by saying I don't consider myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: naturalselection.png (156KB, 1436x944px) Image search: [Google]
naturalselection.png
156KB, 1436x944px
I'd like to start out by saying I don't consider myself left wing or right wing. While I'm not in the middle on my views there are definitely sides of each belief system that I can agree and disagree with and consider myself for the most part pretty reasonable.

In the last 10 years transgenderism/gender dysphoria has become a fad. It's a cute accessory to have a friend with or to mark yourself as for attention.

People like to put others (or themselves) in boxes to feel like there is "order" in the social hierarchy. It's used to label like minded individuals in order to make friends, family, and share opinions. There is no one size fits all box and trying to do so is ridiculous. The increasing "diversity" of our nation (USA) as well as others makes these boxes less and less opaque.

People that feel they don't have a place (pretty much anyone at some point in their life) then try to find a box to fit into. You're not allowed to use race as a box because it's racist (unless you're a non white) so what are you to turn to? The family unit is all practically non-existent. Just like the coolest new trend in clothing during our middle-school years, people put these boxes on and pretend to support and be these things that they absolutely are not. For attention, for acceptance, to appear progressive, to appear rebellious, many different reasons.

I feel like it is obvious that someone can't literally be "born in the wrong body". People can have hormonal imbalances (disorders) that can make them perceive and feel an enormous range of emotions. These things are normal, they're imbalances, disorders, diseases. They're to be looked at through the sympathetic scope of a physician/psychologist and treated accordingly (in a non life threatening/damaging/destroying way).

tl;dr If the military can exclude you for having flat feet, how could you possibly argue against it refusing mentally unwell people? I'd like some honest opinions on this please.
>>
File: million.png (313KB, 664x648px) Image search: [Google]
million.png
313KB, 664x648px
>>135106260
You don't understand, the communists who are pushing this don't care about what makes sense, or what should be obvious.
That have mind raped an entire population, turned them into soulless mouthpieces, and use them to parrot the false ideal that tolerance at all costs is the highest value which is a targeted effort to tear down the structures of Western civilization.
Yes, it should be fucking obvious that suicidal mentally ill people with a fresh government-funded open wound are not fit to be soldiers.
But arguing about the nitty-gritty details of an issue like this is pointless, they don't care if they're wrong, they'll slightly adjust their position. You can pivot them and argue them in circles all day and they won't realize it because they are only trained shells repeating the words of pitiful dead men.
When you have this conversation have it on a macro level, and you need to pick a damn side.
>>
>>135106983

yes, i would argue its not supposed to make sense by design.

its a horror show. Idc if some faggot wants to put a dress on and kill sandniggers. but turning into frankenstein on the taxpayer dime requires RWDS.
>>
>>135106983
Can you explain to me what you mean by having this conversation on a macro level? In regards to picking a damn side, I pick the one that makes sense to me. Alt lite neo nazis aren't a rational choice to me. Neither are leftist liberal retards. I have certain issues that I don't agree with, with the "right" but I would be considered right leaning. I don't like to label myself as anything though. That's part of the reason we're in the mess we're in with this shit already.
>>
File: 1472081881397.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472081881397.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>135107206
>>
>>135107206
The macro level is the level of analysis above what the individual issues.

Ask yourself a few questions, and try to really think about them:
Why are people really upset about Trump's decision today?
Why did the sexual revolution turn into the gay agenda turn into the trans agenda?
Where does this stop?
What is the greater purpose, what does this political agenda achieve?
Why do the backers of this ideology not care about being hypocrites? (islam)

Trying to figure this out based on what the radical leftists would tell you is impossible, because the individuals who tell you don't know. But if you look at the trends of the ideologies they follow you will see what they really want.
And their ideologies are toxic, and you'll notice they never argue at the ideological level, they argue in the weeds and try to drag you down there because that's where they can trip you up and shame you for being a _____-ist.
I call them communists, but it is much more than economics. They want the social destruction of the family, and they want that power to be held in the state (or the community they pretend isn't a state).
They resent the West, your home, and are actively working to destroy it. I'm not a Nazi LARPer, but staying in the radical center isn't going to fix a thing.
>>
its late, and these text boxes are small, please exuse all my typos...
>>
Even if there was complete acceptance of trans in a society, if there was no overlap with other mental illness, if it is in fact a case of "wrong brain in wrong body", it would still follow that suicide rates among them should be much higher.
The belief that one's body is fundamentally wrong and undermines a core part of their identity will predictably cause people great distress and inner turmoil.
>>
>>135108610
I understand. Thanks for being genuine and replying to me. I'll take this things into consideration, I appreciate it. What do you do when faced with someone that is willing to argue against a sound judgement? Is it pointless? What can I do to stop these things?
>>
>>135106983
Well put anon. It's amazing that people are still arguing against the left on this, when the left has only embraced it as part of a larger, unexamined worldview. They don't know the specifics of it, and any time the details of transgenderism start to get a little too icky, someone steps in with "love is love" and "free to be yourself", so people can swallow the happy little pill and forget all about what transgenderism really is.

They don't like transgenderism. They don't respect mentally ill trannies. They've embraced it because it helps tear down a society they see as morally evil and bigoted. They're literally embracing it because it pisses off 'middle America', and 'straight white males' - which are both targets that they're trained to destroy at any cost. They use 'acceptance' as a litmus test for who is good and who is evil. The more vile and disgusting the thing, the more pious you have to be to accept it. Therefore the more garbage you mindlessly accept, the better a person you must be. They've genuinely not thought about it any deeper than that. Disliking trans shit is just 'mean', and that's it. 'Don't be mean!'

They'll cherrypick the first (((google))) result they can find that ignores the reality and lays out reasons for why transgenderism is (((totally normal and fine and beautiful and brave))).
>>
Body dysmorphia
Like anorexics - they see themselves as fat even when they're unhealthily thin. But you don't give anorexic or bulimic patients liposuction. You try to make them see the reality of what they are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.