[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ constantly fellates Lord of the Rings >Series is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Ringstrilogyposter.jpg (143KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ringstrilogyposter.jpg
143KB, 800x540px
>/pol/ constantly fellates Lord of the Rings
>Series is about disparate races who all have different cultures coming together for their common good
>One of the races is short guys with big noses who all love gold
Hmmmmm
>>
>>135101769
>Series is about disparate races who all have different cultures coming together for their common good
Different white tribes coming together to hold off the brown hoards yes
>>
>>135101769
I know people give the dwarves shit, but isn't John Rhys-Davies redpilled?
>>
They aren't precisely lovers of wealth but lovers of commerce and production. See jews just want to merchant their ways into wealth, but dwarves want to dig mines, forge incredible metals, and then work them into useful tools and weapons. They want to --build-- great cities and halls, etc. Jews just want to steal your shit purchased with your money. Also, dwarves are courageous and not afraid to do their own fighting in the frontlines. Jews try to make goyim do their work for them, and are generally afraid of one to one physical confrontation.
>>
>>135101769

Movie is about different races fucking off to their own places. Elves go to the Undying Lands, Dwarves go back under the mountains, Orcs all get rekt, and Humans rule Middle Earth.

In the end, everyone is in their proper place and prosper for it.
>>
File: 1495822753585.jpg (211KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495822753585.jpg
211KB, 1024x900px
>>135101769
Reminds me of certain recent political events.

MAGAPEDES UNITE
>>
>>135101769
>disparate races
>coming together

>easterlings
>men of dunland
>orcs
>goblins
>uruk-hai

the story is literally a race war, anon
>>
>>135101769

>Light skinned races coming together to repel an invading dark skinned horde

Brings a tear to my eye
>>
Sauron=Soros
Melchior=Rothchild
Saruman=SJW JEWS
Humans=whites
Dwarves=based exjews
Elfes=NatSoc
Hobbit=courage
Orcs and other creatures=niggers,chinks,poo,diversity.
>>
>>135101769
And they all went back to their homes when the shit was done just like we all wanted.
>>
>>135101769

The real irony is that this is exactly like /pol/.
>>
>>135101769
>>Series is about disparate races who all have different cultures coming together for their common good
>implying this is bad in any way
Kike detected, uniting to defeat a common enemy is exactly how we defeat the Jew

https://swordofelysium.wordpress.com/articles-listing/aryan-kampf-lord-of-the-rings/
>>
File: 1500012337356.png (143KB, 314x548px) Image search: [Google]
1500012337356.png
143KB, 314x548px
>>135102624
Jesus Christ you kids are cancer.
>>
Literally an army of all whites against nigger orcs and brown humans

Really makes me think
>>
>>135101769
Its about whites coming together to fight the souless mud hoards
>>
>>135101769
men of the west despite differences (elves french, gondor roman, rohan english, dwarves scottish/j[ew]s, etc vs Satans army of darkness and his muslim allies literally called Easterlings
>>
>>135101769
It's also set in a time where the other races are failing. The greed of the (((Dwarves))) has reduced them. The hands-off approach of the libertarian-esque elves and hobbits have left the world unable to defend itself. Only the recognition of man's destiny can save middle earth from the brown hoards.
>>
>>135103393
sympathy for the hoard.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TD5LDua40i8
>>
>>135102624
Civicuck Nationalist we will hang you along with your "based" black guy
>>
File: 10.gif (22KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
22KB, 256x223px
>>135102737
>Melchior
Confusing lotr with chrono trigger?
>>
File: 1496023703403.jpg (369KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1496023703403.jpg
369KB, 1024x769px
>>135101769
All the white races genocide the darkies. I am not seeing a problem here.
>>
>>135102737
>>135105378
Melkor was Sauron's old boss, you'd probably better know his as Morgoth of Angband.

Doesn't actually appear in LoTR as I'm pretty sure he was basically kicked into space after he lost his war war back in the ancient history of the setting. Dude actually 'invented' the orcs dragons and shit Sauron later had cheap knockoff versions of and rolled with whole squads of Balrogs as bodyguards.
>>
>>135102684
This. The Dwarves all kept to themselves except Gimli, and the Elves left. Hobbits are a type of human, long removed. None of the races aside from rare humans and elves interbred. The only multiracial town was Bree, and that was just manfolk and hobbits.

>>135101981
Enough that it affected his ability to land jobs from what I gather.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.