[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this transgender shit a big issue now? It was nearly non

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-27-00-40-30.png (157KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-27-00-40-30.png
157KB, 720x1280px
Why is this transgender shit a big issue now? It was nearly non existent 5 years ago.
>>
>>135099108
Bc (((they))) need to push an even smaller marginalized group to show how bigoted normal ppl are.
>>
what i find funny is that transgendered people are by and large severely mentally ill people. Leftists are the first to complain that the slightest mental illness should disqualify you from owning a butter knife at home. Yet when it comes to the military and one of their pet groups it doesn't matter.
>>
The only experience I have had is with a crazy guy in a dress who yells at people on the street. I never met anyone else other than the dike lesbian who dresses and acts like a dude.
>>
File: transfacial.jpg (51KB, 614x467px) Image search: [Google]
transfacial.jpg
51KB, 614x467px
>>135099108
cosmetic surgery on sex organs for personal satisfaction is not what the fucking military is for, period
they kept abusing the military's healthcare system, using the military as a free sex-change clinic, until it became pretty obvious that it was unsustainable and ridiculous to keep letting in people who just want to abuse the system and driving costs through the roof.
when they did cost analysis, this one thing leaped out at them for being so unique and outre a cost for a military organization that someone put their foot down.
that's the big issue
they are now banned from serving in military
they can still serve in other ways
insisting they be allowed is stupid
military service is not a right
they are free to disqualify for applicants that have mental problems
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.