[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Chris Rocks "I hate niggers&qu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: chris.jpg (16KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
16KB, 214x317px
What does /pol/ think of Chris Rocks "I hate niggers" routine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>135097077
BASED and the reason why he nearly lost his career.

Notice he's had to almost remove this style.
>>
>>135097659
>Nearly lost his career

No he didn't you fucking retard? He just saw how much money there was in movies. He also had to raise his kids. Now he's divorced and his kids are older so he's going back out on the road.

Chris Rock, Richard Pryor, Patrice O'Neal and Eddie Murphy are the GOAT black comedians and if u disagree ur wrong.
>>
>>135097077
Fucking gold. I remember watching it with my childhood best friend (who was black), he was my neighbor and came over dying one day saying I HAD to see it, we both were hollering laughing while watching it about 3 times. Granter, he found it funny because we live in a white small town, he's adopted by 2 white parents who are rich as fuck (Dads the principal at the local high school and mom's a senior professor at the university in town). Could see how a reaction from any other nigger would be very different.
>>
>>135097077
Absolutely a great bit.I hear that Chris would do that same bit in comedy clubs but in each club he would say the joke differently each time to get the perfect reaction, cause believe or not that bit would make a lot of people feel uncomfortable,that's why he kept tinkering with it
>>
taad taad taad uhh deez ignint ass mutha fuckaz
>>
Routine I never agreed with: "Racism will only multiply"
Perhaps because there are more people to be racist, but the extent that people are racist likely won't. At least I'd have said so before SJWs pushed potential supporters away and started frivolous causes.

Routine I do agree with: "I dropped out of school in the 10th grade, I may as well have dropped out in the 2nd grade. At least then, I'd have an extra 8 years of work experience"

I was the same, and he was absolutely right. Mistakes were made.
>>
>>135097077
Based. Guys like that could make a serious difference in communities if there are enough of them. Unfortunately, comedians are usually the only ones who get to say things like that.

His bit on police was great too. He suggest having a white friend as one of the jokes, but the rest were all putting the onus on the black person and basically telling them not to do stupid things.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
>>
>>135097077
great redpilling material
>>
>>135097077
I always viewed things as such:
There are Blacks, and then there are Niggers. A legitimately good, educated, responsible black man would and should never validate the actions of a nigger. Things like BLM seem to be valuing all Blacks under one color scheme, so the niggers are being seem as good as the Black people. To allow the bad apples into your group and to shield them shows the fallacy of their cause, for everyone should seek to rid the root from a healthy body.
>>
>>135104300
Fuck me. "Seem" should be "seen". And "root" should be "rot".
>>
i generally root for people pushing my message anon
>>
>>135097077
Let me join the Klu Klux Klan. That movie so great I gotta bust a cap in here. Get a job holding dicks. Tired of this shit man.
>>
>>135097077
That faggot isn't based at all.

Here he is saying we needed to just listen to Obama or else: https://youtu.be/mQp5nacEFU4

He's been quoted by CBS saying he never did that "Blacks vs Niggers" bit again because he didn't want anyone else to say the word Nigger. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rock-bring-on-oscar-safety-net/
>>
but i also understand the fact that if a white man did this they would die, and thats not equality. we should all have the right to say we hate niggers in public. If white people can't say nigger too, then that's racist
>>
>>135097077
This, pretty much. Fuck that zebra voicing nigger
>>
>>135097077
It's us AND the (((media)))
>>
File: 1495996130857.png (371KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495996130857.png
371KB, 1136x640px
>>135097077
Just another nigger fighting against his own kind.

Just more nigger on nigger crime.

Nothing new here, but you dumbfuck kids wouldn't know anything about that.

>based black "man"
>good comedian
>"he hates niggers too!"

Fucking plebs. You're all below me.
>>
>>135097077
I'd prefer it coming from a white mouth
All i see is lips flopping and whoop dee whoop mannerisms
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.