[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming this chart fully negates the argument that trans people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Rand Corp. Estimate.png (127KB, 1090x559px) Image search: [Google]
Rand Corp. Estimate.png
127KB, 1090x559px
Assuming this chart fully negates the argument that trans people are too expensive for the military, argue why they should not be part of it.
>>
Because trans people require constant medication, and people who have disorders which require medication aren't allowed to serve
>>
>>135090176
Nobody said it was a direct cost problem. Implicit costs, like requiring doubles for every tranny on board because they can't do shit while dilating, for example, are meaningful; not to mention the damage cost for the people who have to support and protect the degenerate all-the-while.
>>
File: pink.png (1MB, 1008x872px) Image search: [Google]
pink.png
1MB, 1008x872px
>>135090176
hmm... ya know, maybe Trump did them a favor, just saying, heard of PTSD?
>>
>>135090176

It's $2.4million - $8.4million too much. The military's responsibility is the safety of the country, not paying for sex change operations.
>>
>>135090575

B-buh the money anon I'm a fucking retard who can't think beyond money anon
>>
>>135090176
the same reason women serving in the military is a big problem. Being on the frontlines for 4 weeks without a shower usually means you can't have your happy gender pills either.
>>
Anyone who needs medications like constant hormones it at risk just like a diabetic who needs insulin. Also, that vagina stretching thing-pretty hard to do in the middle of the desert. Trans who have had medical procedures are not MEDICALLY battle ready. This is not some kind of sexual discrimination.
>>
>>135090176

Cost should be per tranny.
>>
>>135090176
Because it's still unessesary. Even one penny spent on them is a penny that didn't have to be spent in the first place. If much taker pay the 2.4-8.4 million in things that have happened already. Therapy for disorders revived during service, wounds, amputees, prosthetics, meds for chronic or permanent conditions recived while serving. Instead that would be 2.4-8.4 taken.

Not to mention at the end of the day that 2.4-8.4 doesn't make them a better military person. In addition tranys are still classified as having a mental disorder, meaning they are still a risk in general, and every 2 of 5 will commit suicide anyway. That sounds like nothing but a bad investment to me.
>>
>>135090176
The Jews already take 99.5% of the budged, so the last 0.5% is quite essential. Also, do you even know what "vaginal" dilliation is? After their operation the men have to shove a dildo up their mutilated penis for an average of two hours a day so the new hole in their body don't grow back. Think that does wonders for combat readyness and the moral of actual troops nearby?

Why just have a man do the job instead of a mental patient?
>>
>>135090176
The military is meant to be the worlds foremost fighting machine, anything that even potentially jeopardizes that is a threat. And given that the number of trans service members is statistically insignificant (don't believe that 15 thousand nonsense, not a chance) this is the correct choice.
>>
>>135090176
I dont care if trannies did it for free, they gotta go.

Good to see RAND is still playing ball with all of the other globalists.
>>
>>135090176
Mentally unstable.
I am bipolar and didn't get to join because I cut myself
>>
>>135090176
Assuming trans people are an affront to human dignity argue why they should be allowed to exist?
>>
>>135090176

How much per average transgendered versus average non-transgendered?

You can't look at the cost of the whole. You need to look at the cost of each.

Hell, break it down by age and gender too. A 63-year-old general with a lifetime in service will cost more than an enlistee in his 20's.
>>
File: 20170719_220545.jpg (858KB, 2199x2932px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_220545.jpg
858KB, 2199x2932px
>>135090176
It directly had negative effects on morale, duty, and discipline.

Morale - Other members are either going to be disgusted or overly protective of trannies. It will be embarrassing to work side by side with them. We would lose respect and intimidation from other nations. No one will want to share quarters or a washroom with these freaks.

Duty - Men and women have different fitness standards in the military. Trannies could be an excuse to undermine this. A fitness standard must be maintained to ensure you have a Force able to perform their duties.

Discipline - Medication, hospital visits, shirking of duties, pulling genders cards on whatever their opposite sex is that day can directly undermine the required discipline in the military. Sexual harassment claims will go up, affirmative action all over again.
>>
>>135090176
>why shouldn't you enable and celebrate mental illness?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.