[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird thought.... I'm all for Randian selfishness, merit,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3778.png (2MB, 800x919px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3778.png
2MB, 800x919px
Weird thought.... I'm all for Randian selfishness, merit, and the importance of hard work, self motivation, and purpose in today's American society. I AM NOT A COMMUNIST. But hear me out. There is like $60 trillion dollars in the world and what? 7.5 billion people in the world? Do you understand how much money people could have if we just evenly dispersed? My phone calculator can't even do the math! Everyone would be rich! But then you say, what is the motivation to continue to thrive and produce? Well I think you're right, but what if we just weren't ready? Essentially what the counter argument is suggesting is a lack of desire to manufacture. But what about AI? I hypothesize that the advent of AI would allow for the possibility of world wide wealth dispersion. But then you say that would just negate any desire for innovation, and humanity would freeze in a slothful slumber. But I think that is a very negative outlook on the human condition. We seek pleasure. And innovation brings pleasure, in all forms, including eureka. At the very least, even if over time it all resorted back to the old way, no one would be able to bitch or complain since we all would have begun from an even playing field? Will it happen? Of course not. Why not? Because people are dumb. Everyone would have billions and billions of dollars.
>>
>>135086916
fully automated luxury communism is the answer
>>
>>135086916
Wow so everybody would have 10k. Bit of a broad definition of 'rich', especially since you're dismantling the whole world economy for that
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.