[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have just about enough off all this talk about the healthcare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490308213555.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490308213555.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
I have just about enough off all this talk about the healthcare bills /poll/, it's not fucking hard to fix nor is it complicated. Politicians and lawyers are just fucking retards.

Step 1: Break down a big seemingly impossible problem into manageable problems. For the healthcare bill this means you don't attack the Obamacare abomination at all; you separate out the individual topics of interest and systematically dismantle the thing one topic at a time. Let's start with private insurance.

Step 2: Compile a list of all federal regulations regarding private health insurance.

Step 3: Do the legal wordsmithing neccessary to say all this shit is getting chopped contingent on passage of your new federal law.

Step 4: Don't write up a bill with hyper-detailed laws at all; write well worded broad guidelines which will apply nation wide and which state laws must operate with in. Better yet, vote on each guideline individually before adding it to the list, no fucking trading (D) shit rule 2 for (R) shit rule 5 and voting all the garbage in at once. Argue the merits of the individual points and pass/fail/compromise on them.

Protip: If you have lots of numbers in your guidelines or are shoving allocating funds for this, that or the other you are doing it wrong. Allocating funding is for budgets, there were no budgets outlined in the constitution and there shouldn't be any in a comprehensive nationwide health care law.

Step 5: Give the states and insurance companies 2 years to pass their own laws/comply.

Step 6: There is no step six you've already solved the problem at the federal level, any other problems can be handled at the state level.
>>
>>135083083
>For the healthcare bill this means you don't attack the Obamacare abomination at all; you separate out the individual topics of interest and systematically dismantle the thing one topic at a time
In a way, they are trying to do that. Just a few topics though.
>>
>>135083738
They're trying to make small tweaks to specific items when the reality is that the entire clusterfuck needs broken down into the individual topics it contains so that you can actually accomplish one thing without fucking over another.

Private Health Insurance
Public Poor people care
Public Old people care
Public Cripple people care
Public Veterans care

Should all have their own separate body of guidelines/laws and not be tangled together.
>>
>>135084248
true
>>
Hello page 10 my old friend.
>>
>>135086780
the big hang up is, public health care doesnt require insurance companies. many health insurance companies exist and like the money they make
>>
uhuh
>>
>>135087502
Insurance companies generally don't want business (too high risk or two poor) from the public groups outlined above though hence the need for the public groups to begin with.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.