[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHE DOES IT ALL! World’s most lifelike sex doll will keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nintchdbpict000341581523.jpg (65KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000341581523.jpg
65KB, 641x960px
SHE DOES IT ALL! World’s most lifelike sex doll will keep randy perverts happy thanks to its incredible ability to speak, smile and even sing
>The model, made by Doll Sweet Dolls and EX Doll, has a “stunningly beautiful” face and can listen and answer questions using sophisticated voice recognition software.
>The company is hoping to launch a crowdfunding campaign to help produce an English and Japanese version.
>Despite not having a rotatable neck, the robot head will fit all the company’s other doll bodies, which have flexible limbs allowing them to “move as a real person.”
>Paul Lumb, head of Cloud Climax, says the prototype is the “Bugatti Veyron of VR” and comes with a similarly hefty price tag of around £4,500.
>The company is Europe’s only authorised EX Doll retailer and the makers are hoping to bring the robotic head to the UK at the end of next year.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4107689/sex-doll-speak-smile-sing-robot-head/

It will be always available for all your sexual needs, it won`t nag you, pester you, bossy you, cheat on you and divorce you.
>>
>>135079407

It needs to be able to rotate its head for the things i would want to do to it sexually.

Ill have to wait for updated versions I suppose.
>>
>>135079407
How long until they teach it how to nag and tell you to sleep on the couch?
>>
>>135079407
>Implying I want my sex to speak, smile or sing
DROPPED!
>>
>>135082362

Well it should at least moan right?
>>
I'm not a robot
>>
>>135079407
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
Finally. This will surely cure my crippling depression and loneliness.
>>
>>135079407
women are obsolete
>women are obsolete
women are obsolete
>women are obsolete
women are obsolete
>women are obsolete
>>
>>135085291

This scares them the most. They only have sex as leverage. Once thats gone its a gun without bullets.
>>
Not gonna lie looks good. If they start designing women like those japanese big boob figure/hentai characters its GG for roasties.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.