[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW is for beta cucks who believe "redpill"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 20170726_213015.png (316KB, 683x555px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_213015.png
316KB, 683x555px
MGTOW is for beta cucks who believe &quot;redpill&quot; refers to &quot;We are strong independent men who don&apos;t need no woman&quot;.... Both feminism and MGTOW are two sides of the same shekel.... NO WHITE BABIES!!<br>
<br>
MGTOWs are closer to liberals in a lot of cases.<br>
<br>
They don&apos;t care about traditions, they just care about their personal issues, and they just want women to be held to high standards while men should be held to low standards. They usually don&apos;t want to hold their part of the deal in traditional gender relations. Feminists want women to be &quot;liberated&quot; and for men to be screwed, MGTOW just wants men to be &quot;liberated&quot;.<br>
<br>
They promote low birth rates and for white people not to have children, that&apos;s the main issue. They promote inaction instead of self-improvement and action, again that goes against the whole thing.<br>
<br>
Not only that but they keep attacking even redpilled women instead of kikes or leftists (because they care more about their issues with women than real enemies, Islamization, fixing things or saving the West), they keep falling for the character assassinations against them, and just make everyone look bad.<br>
<br>
I understand as of right now the movement is only composed of beta cucks who can&apos;t pick up a female so they get mad and turn to MGTOW to help their self esteem, similar to how ugly women turn to feminism. But, we have to eradicate this ideology before it becomes mainstream among the Alt-right. <br>

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.