[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wake up sheep Time Magazine reporter Zeke Miller tweeted that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image-7.jpg (261KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
image-7.jpg
261KB, 900x602px
wake up sheep
Time Magazine reporter Zeke Miller tweeted that a “White House official tells me admin is thrilled media is focusing on transgender servicemember issue” (link). This only serves to underline that Donald Trump is desperate for the nation’s focus to be on the transgender issue – even though it’s bringing a renewed level of mass protest against him – because there’s something else coming that he hopes this will take some focus away from.
>>
Mike Cernovich, a prominent pro-Trump online propagandist, tweeted that “Something BIG is happening today, I don’t know what yet, but the transgender stuff is a distraction.” Cassandra Fairbanks, another notorious pro-Trump shill, responded to Cernovich with “This was my immediate thought as well. Something is going on.” This is a frankly shocking level of publicly admitted panic coming from Trump’s own biggest cheerleaders, as they openly acknowledge that they fear Trump is only pulling this stunt as a distraction.
>>
Donald Trump is desperate to distract America’s attention from… something. He’s spent the day outraging the American mainstream with one extremist stunt after another, beginning this morning when he announced out of nowhere that he’ll try to ban transgender people from the military. Now this evening Trump has appointed one of the most extremist loons in all of politics to the rather strange position of U.S. religious ambassador.
>>
> they're in fear and panicking that its only a distraction

kek, where does this faggot get the notion that Cernovich and Fairbanks are fearful and panicking over this? if anything they're salivating.
>>
>>135075246

DNC shills and Trump shills both claim something big is going to happen ever day, then nothing ever happens and rinse/repeat.

So exhausting sharing a planet with people who have the attention span / memory of goldfish
>>
Yeah it's over for Drumpf
>>
>>135075246
Trump is going to fire Sessions. That's the big news.
>>
>>135075246
Just keep shilling, just keep shilling, just keep shilling
>(((Time Magazine)))
>>
>>135075246
>>135075393
>>135075687
>trump's fans are excited about a potential big story
>they're actually scared though, trust me
fuck off kike
>>
File: 1501092174139.png (486KB, 1561x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1501092174139.png
486KB, 1561x1240px
Yes this has finally done Trump in.... BLA BLA BLA this is a speed bumb... remember he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it.. so much winning... seeing the libs go insane really makes up for the past 8 years..
>>
>>135075246
What's her name? Kinda looks like Ivanka.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.