[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germans killed millions of us, and always were more brutal towards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Germans killed millions of us, and always were more brutal towards Poles, but we respect them much more than Russians who were incomparably less genocidal towards us. That's because Germans are our role model. They are better organized, their country looks nice, they have human skulls, which can't be said about Russians who usually look like apes, whose country looks like trashbin and intellect is one of the lowest on the continent. I would rather put flowers on grave of German SSman that killed thousands of Poles than on grave of a Russian ape that supposedly "liberated" us.

Germans are better human beings than Russians, so if we hated them more, we would be hypocritical and egoist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuq9vyVTmVM

Maybe he was right after all?
>>
File: 1499981633269.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1499981633269.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>dumbmark
>>
Jewry, Russians and Anglos were always the biggest enemies of Poland and still are and they always will be till we are dead or they are dead. If we were more pragmatic, we could be more similar to Czechs in our relations with Germans.

I am really fucking sorry to see destruction of the German nation. I never thought that i could say it, but that's what i am saying now. All our "allies" : kikes, anglos, murricans, are fucking subhumans. And now they show us impoverished dehumanized russian monkey eating its own shit and say: "hey, look, this guy is your new ally".

I am disgusted by this shit.

BTW, good video!: >>135064354
>>
How can Germans be smarter than Austrians when Austria is just Germany's trigger?
>>
>>135066257
>proceeds to sell sister to albanian pimps for ticket to the UK/USA
>>
>>135066732
Even the homeless can move to your shithole from here. Literally everyone. It is not any privilege since 2004, only a question of buying 5 euro ticket, you fucking british inbred retard.
>>
>>135063388
When did Germans round up 10-50,000 Poles at a time and just shoot them? I remember reading that happened multiple times in Soviet states before WW2. Also after war began I read about massacres in eastern Poland by Soviets, also Katyn, also I guess Poles must have been expelled from the part of Poland that became Belarus after the war but I'm not sure. What land did Germans expel Poles from? Germany should have never made Molotov-Ribbentrop and even worse breaking it later. Terrible Karma for Hitler. I think Poland is a fairly decent nation.
>>
>>135068173
they are the eastern version of Lotharingia, I'm afraid.
>>
>>135063388
Dude if you really loved us you would have allowed us to genocide you.

I mean it sucks you would be dead, but everyone dies right? Also we would have annihilated the Ruskies right after, so it seems a fair price to pay.
>>
>>135063388
Russians are the better slavs, I know it hurts.
>>
t: Wladimir Popowitsch
>>
>>135066593
Austrians are lazy Bavarians.
>>
Neither Germans nor Russians are your enemy, Jews and commies are. All whites are threatened by international Jewry and shitskin hordes--put aside national rivalries so we can face this common threat first.
>>135065106
It's going to be ok.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.