[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was your redpill like? when did it happen? how did it happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 56

File: red.jpg (386KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
386KB, 2048x1371px
what was your redpill like? when did it happen? how did it happen?

until 2012 I used to be super liberal growing up watching comedy central being brainwashed into thinking republicans were evil. then ron paul came..started to change my mind a bit. got a friend who likes capitalism and traps who made more sense than my leftist friends. realized they were all degenerates.
then came benghazi saw my leftist friends justify it one said, "people die everyday" to me. started digging wondered how anyone could think it was justifiable. then came feminism the rabbit hole got fucking massive then. saw hypocrisy every single day. couldnt stand that bullshit. lost most of my friends and the chicks I used to date. never looked back couldnt be happier.
>>
File: 1493871400682.jpg (70KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1493871400682.jpg
70KB, 640x628px
>>135062145
my first redpill was NDAA of 2011 iirc.
>>
>>135062145
I always knew things were fishy from my upbringings in the suburbs of chicago with the amount of multiculturalism, but the biggest red pill was understanding female hypergamy and how feminism was a mistake. Fucking Kek.
>>
>>135062145
When i was 11 my first red pill was watching my dad kick the shit out of two niggers trying to rob my mother outside of a bowling alley. While we were at the police station i saw that most of the people that came in there for doing something wrong were black or hispanic. That pill stuck with me forever.
>>
>>135062145
Read in the news that a new law had passed that made questioning the holocaust a crime.
It kept bugging me, I had never thought about WW2 much. Why would it be against the law to question something? Then I started researching online.
Many such cases!
>>
File: fredface.jpg (33KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
fredface.jpg
33KB, 750x730px
>>135062145
>got a friend who likes capitalism and traps
>>
File: 1500879682311.jpg (39KB, 636x656px) Image search: [Google]
1500879682311.jpg
39KB, 636x656px
cant simmer the zimmer
>>
File: 2016-05-20 16.18.43.jpg (101KB, 903x675px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20 16.18.43.jpg
101KB, 903x675px
>>135062145
90s, I witnessed waco, then OKC bombing.
I was aware of kazinsky and found out about ruby ridge.
>>
>>135063704
Based dad
>>
>>135062145
My red pill was about a year and a half ago when I finally decided to cast away this bullshit love and praise of women and to see these western whores as they truly are.
>>
>>135065477
So when you found Islam?
White sharia when?
>>
I don't know why but ever since I was little I've always had a natural disgust for the Jews. Never liked them as a kid, even less now. I don't know why or how, I grew up in a centrist household but there was always something fishy about ((them)). To this day, I cannot look or even think about a Jew without feeling disgust. Also during puberty my family slowly began going more right wing as technology advanced and we witnessed the degeneracy escalate with fags and foreigners, as well as a lot of the other shit you see today.
>>
>>135065773
Were there jews where you were raised?
>>
>>135062999
Trips of truth
>>
>>135065907
A few of them in school. Some close to home. They were always very rude and played victim when things didn't go their way. I hate just having blind hatred for no specific reason but I can't help it. I felt bad about it until I discovered pol and realized who's and the top and their plans.
>>
My first real redpill was Sandy Hook. At this point it would take actual footage of children getting killed to convince me it was real.
>>
>>135066277
Thats good. Always remember hatred is your friend, its a natural instinct.
>>
Local population density. Muslims breed fast. Was indoctrinated with the open border libertarian bug. But then, they just breed so fast. What I used to think of as racist bullshit is now what I see every day.

When you see it where you live, your home, it's jarring. Gotta get the fuck out of this Islamic shithole.
>>
File: 1492968438491.png (77KB, 203x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492968438491.png
77KB, 203x418px
When the words "Not judging people by their race" was declared an implicit admission of white supremacy. Then I noticed the (((coincidence))). Everywhere I look there it is. The (((coincidence))).
>>
>>135062145
After living in Miami for almost 15 years and realizing how fucking backward third world spics are. Seeing a Venezuelan in front of me in line at the grocery store using a government debit card while talking on a brand new iPhone. Listening to my Direct TV installer brag to me about how his whole family commits medicare fraud and laughing about how easy it is to do. That began my hatred of minorities (who are actually a majority down here) and from there it just got "worse."
>>
>>135062145
My dad fought in the 1976 race war, so I was redpilled all my life
>>
Just kind of happened I guess. I'm a bit different, and I have just always been this way. Parents aren't particularly abnormal.
>>
>>135062145
TRUMP draining the swamp, deporting all mexicans and muslims, freeing us to use the word nigger in public at all times without shame.
>>
>>135063704

Our dads rule.

Live in San Diego, dad decides to get some fried chicken. The best place is a tiny local joint in the shitty crackhead area downtown. Family doesn't have a strong fear or "out of place" gene so he rolls in like he owns the place, orders a 36 piece bucket to share with friends at home. The whole time he has this weird crazy eyes and grin. Wtf dad? I was 15. Get our food, go outside, 4 niggers waiting by car. They politely inform us they wuz kangs and white boys don't eat their chicken. Dad still smiling. Somehow he knew exactly what was going down and just randomly ducks. A tiny tall nigger materializes 7 feet in the air, slams face first into a fire hydrant. I step away over near the chicken place door.a 300lb nogwhale rushes me, Dad shoulders him hard and he falls, seemingly stuck on belt or chicken skin idk what. Dad takes a jab to the face then pummels the shit out of the remaining 2 guys while chicken chef has appeared with a giant 1lb steel spoon. Joins team white boy and starts swinging.
Overall dad took a few hits, 4 niggers annihilated, one steel spoon bent. Went home ate chicken. Fuck dad... he went to fight for fun. I miss the bastard.
>>
>>135062145
The truth hurts.

Instead of blindly following propoganda,I realized that /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>135064192
>Streisand effect
>>
>>135062145

In 2010 an politician from the Social Democrat party published a book called Deutschland schafft sich ab. It was well researched and documented how Germany was killing itself through its immigration policy. All discussion of it was immidiately shut down by the media and politcians called him a Nazi. So trust in the basic institutions was gone at that point.
Then there was my grandpa redpilling me about bankers and finance in general.
>>
I was pretty laid back and thought it was stupid to hold any serious convictions in life. Was all about that "just go with the flow" shit. Been going on /b/ for years but never really ventured out. I always thought politics were fucking dumb until I mis-clicked on /pol/ one day. The red pill hit me like a fucking brick and I will never unsee the uncovered lies.
>>
>>135067456
I see what you did there.
>>
File: IMG_1223.jpg (29KB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
29KB, 400x463px
>>135067230
White boi didn't get BTFO
>>
My parents have always been redpilled but I got my first big dose when on the first day of kindergarten, in a ghetto school, I was playing in the sand by myself because I was the only white kid, when a negro came and just punched me in the mouth for no reason. Dad found out and nearly wanted to kill everyone at that school. Luckily about a month later we moved to the country where there were no niggers.
>>
File: mugatu.jpg (24KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
mugatu.jpg
24KB, 300x170px
I've always been somewhat conservative but it wasn't until I entered college and witnessed degeneracy manifest that it clicked that there was something fundamentally wrong with the world right now
>>
File: photo_503cbb74e087c3603400005f.jpg (82KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
photo_503cbb74e087c3603400005f.jpg
82KB, 400x394px
I worked at a small grocery store in my town. One of my regulars got to talking politics with me, I said something about not liking Trump. He's just a racist, all that, after all.... Guy responds with a prompt: "Hillary just decried half of the United States population as 'deplorable.' She put the people she wants to represent in a literal basket. Think about that. Trump has only ever spoken against the people from OTHER countries." Got the almonds rustling. Come to find this customer of mine taught political science for 27 years... Now, that's a long ass time. If anyone is making an educated vote, I'd say it's him. So I got to digging, trying to challenge myself to understand this and other issues surrounding the election.

Found out about Sweden. Started weight lifting. And you probably know the rest.
>>
I was center-left, not progressive, but I knew some weird shit was going on during the Charlie Hebdo attacks.
Then everything just hit me like a fucking truck.
>>
>>135067782
Sarazin was wrong, though. Compared to the Algerians in France and the Pakis in bongland, we're doing we were pretty good with our resident roach population. Of course, that all changed in 2015 thanks to Merkel, so he is retroactively correct. Also lax immigration is more of a symptom of a decaying culture rather than the cause. The biggest problem is the denial of our own culture because of stupid white guilt. If we want this madness to end we need to make the normies aware of all the great things our nation produced and that 12 years of nazi rule doesn't negate two centuries of high culture, art and philosophy.
>>
>>135067230
You were blessed in the dad department for sure
>>
9/11 redpilled me on govt and (((them)))

Had a bad breakup that red pilled me on women
>>
>>135062145
My father has red pilled me since birth. I've only gained more knowledge since then
>>
>>135068711
>Then everything just hit me like a fucking truck.
Like a nice truck of peace?
>>
>>135067886
Join the club,faggot.
>>
File: 1501078583042.jpg (307KB, 993x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1501078583042.jpg
307KB, 993x1017px
>>135062145
My final straw was when sand "people" murdered Gaddafi. Islam is incompatible with western civilization and anyone advocating for such refugees are traitors. Treason is death.
>>
>>135068682
(((professor)))

good goy, go back to le_donald.
>>
>>135069011
>you mean 3000 years of culture, y' know there were Greeks, Romans etc...
>>
>>135069457
We are so degenerate and culture less that Islam would be a genuine improvement over the current state. The more conservative I become the more I understand the muzzies and why they hate us.
>>
One night when i was in HS i removed the television from my desk and put my computer monitor up there. Was sick of watching that fag Wolf Blizter. Went to YouTube and typed in BY TOTAL CHANCE the words "True News" into the search bar. Guess which Baldy showed up in the results. Been listening to him since 2007 boys and I can thank him for my healthy salary as my critical thinking skills and self-awareness ballooned.
>>
>>135069802
and it all comes back to the jews....
>>
>>135069457
We gonna put Shillarys and Obongos head on a stick.

We did it boys.
>>
>>135067230
If this is actually true, congrats. Cherish in your heart the times you had.
>>
>>135062145

for me it was a slow redpill to swallow because I don't really give a fuck about politics.

I was thinking about becoming a white nationalist.. but I don't even know how much non-kike blood i have. I have european ancestors from both sides obviously my dad is full euro, but If I find out i'm 1/4 sephardi jew it would be the day i'd pull a good ole offero
>>
>>135069770
>we wuz romans n sheeet
Please. Out civilization as we know it today came about around the year 1500 and most of the good shit is from the 18th and 19th centuries with some contributions from the early 20th before everything went to shit. We are not the heir to Rome. That was the Byzantines and we looted them in the 4th crusade.
>>
>Get stoned one night
>Think it would be a good idea to watch conspiracy stuff
>For shits and giggles type in "Holocaust Hoax"
>First video is David Cole in Auschwitz
>Head explodes
>Related video, Marching to Zion
>Head explodes again
>Hellstorm, The greatest story never told, communisim through the backdoor, renegade, wlp, rockwell, hitler, ernst zundel
>All within one week
>Im never going back
>>
File: sH899sb.jpg (160KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
sH899sb.jpg
160KB, 800x552px
first time i saw a nigger i was 4. i knew straight away i was superior to him. i was with my auntie on a train and he sat across from us, i remember the stale smell like it was yesterday. the armoa of wet clothes in a warm tent and the crumpled suit he wore. i staired at him in awe " how is this ape speaking" i thought. my aunt was talking to him but all i heard was white noise. aryan noise.
a mutual laugh between the two broke my trance and a silence followed. this was my chance

>"was that man rolling in muk"
the look of shock on my aunts face he chuckled and took it in his stride. my anutie slapped my and said dont be rude

that day i was exposed both to a different race, and the differences between us. i knew, i knew that we were not the same.

>looking back on it he actually seemed to be a pretty nice and well mannered dude

FUCK NIGGERS ANYWAY THO
>>
I saw a video on Youtube about the Federal Reserve and JFK assassination. I started to dig deeper into conspiracy theories and I learned about the Jews.
>>
>Ron Paul '08
>Normie for two years
>Watch "fall of the republic", become paranoid about globalist elite
>NDAA/PRISM/wikileaks/Snowden leaks
>Become a chad, enter university
> Normie again
>Hear about european " neonazis"
>"How do nazis still exist in 2014?" "Populism bad"
>choose to write paper on nouvelle droite, FN and PFF
>"I agree with them"
>Read anarcheofuturism
>here i am
>>
>>135062999
how the fuck did you end up in armenia?
>>
>be female
>be really confused about why women are feminists in (current year)
>look into third wave feminism and feel disgusted
>was already raised traditionally so I carry on
>>
>>135070329
well yeah, but still, the idea of Roma Aeterna, to bring civilization to the world that is basically the ideal we want. shame we only found niggers, cannibals and insects
>>
File: MINDRAPE.jpg (369KB, 545x918px) Image search: [Google]
MINDRAPE.jpg
369KB, 545x918px
the Mindrape of a generation by Jon Leibowitz is one of the great untold media stories of our times

that Jew is vicious
>>
>>135070717
>tits or gtfo, whore

never announce your defect unless a pair of tits follow you attention addicted newfag
>>
File: jonleibowitz.jpg (134KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
jonleibowitz.jpg
134KB, 500x428px
>>
File: way_of_men.jpg (207KB, 893x1360px) Image search: [Google]
way_of_men.jpg
207KB, 893x1360px
2008 Obama voter here.

I made a video in 2011 called "Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street". Feminists worldwide doxxed me, sent me death threats, Keith Olbermann called me a "putz" on his show, etc, etc.

That was my first wake up call that the left was fucking crazy.

Then 2012 I got on the Ron Paul train.

Then I read 2 books that changed my life, "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan and "The Garbage Generation" by Daniel Amneus

Those were the final red pills for me.
>>
File: king leopold II.png (762KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
king leopold II.png
762KB, 1100x1000px
>>135070347
>The greatest story never told
Only Americans with their shitty burger education would fall for such lame propaganda. Of course there was more to Hitler than a comic book villain. I was taught why people liked Hitler and Nazism seemed like a good idea at the time and about his youth in Vienna. If all you ever hear is allied propaganda made historical fact, it's no wonder you flip the moment you get some information that the actual history is more complex than that. But instead of incorporating that information into a more nuanced view, you just did a 180°. Typical burger.

>>135070737
Well to be fair, 19th century new imperialism was pretty nigger tier in terms of barbarism. The Romans conquered to spread civilization. We jacked Africa for muh shekels. Pic very much related.
>>
>>135062145
Started out a centre-lefty, but got disgruntled starting in 2014 with all of the tranny shit/open sexual degeneracy.
Stayed the course as a typical dem until the election season, when I came here (not from plebbit). You guys removed the conditioning on thinking about race, so thanks. Now a proud NatSoc.

It wasn't much of a leap to go from caring deeply about preserving animal species to caring about races.
>>
I moved to the Middle East for 5 years where everything the left claims to fight against is cranked up 1000% (patriarchy, lgbt rights, censorship, etc)

When I moved back home, I found out that not only are these leftists now "allies" with these pieces of shit, but they want to bring them over to my country by the boatloads. I am now the enemy for being a cis white male.
>>
>>135071116
TGSNT is extremely biased, but Hitler was by far one of the greatest leaders of the past century. He stood up to the Jew, and the kikes are responsible for basically every large social and economic issue in the West.
>>
>>135062145
My redpill was working as a delivery driver dependent on tips in a mostly-black town.
>>
this fucking Kike if I had to undo what a serial killer did or what Jon Leibowitz did I'd probably choose Jon
>>
File: smallwtf.jpg (10KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
smallwtf.jpg
10KB, 320x220px
Wonder what happened to Paul Ciancia?
>>
>>135071116
well, how the fuck would you build civilization with niggers? and you picked Leopold II to represent imperialism, what about Macao, HK ,Singapore ?
>>
File: 1500236854247.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
1500236854247.png
281KB, 371x532px
also mine

>be vodkanigger
>move to spain when 7
>be liberal all youth
>think im smart by saying "im an anarchist, since anarchism is the best system if humans could pull it off, but it is known we cant so idk what am i"
>spend 10 years in spain
>around 2006 discover 4chinz but dont start lurking consistently untill 2010
>never had problems with spics negros or mudslimes
>only people i fought was antifa because i dressed as an metalhead who listened to BM and they thought i was a nazi (all those NSBM bands)
>be 17
>grow out of the metalhead scene
>move to the USA
>realize i hate EVERYONE
>every white suburban UGGs wearing cunt, every pot smoking negro wannabe, every nigger, every spic who thinks he is better than me because he speaks broken spanish while mine is 10 times better than his
>finish HS
>go to college
>realize that i hate everyone even more
>become a shutin
>learn how to earn money from home
>only go out when i need groceries
idk im jsut kinda an autist if you did not realized that when i said i was in the Black metal scene so what ever.
>>
>>135062145
I moved to Minneapolis for college
>>
Anybody else's first redpills where about the central banks?
>>
>>135070951
Fuck off.
>>
>>135071440
>Hitler was by far one of the greatest leaders of the past century.
Lol no. He is the sole reason why the third Reich lost the war. Hitler was an arrogant buffoon who thought he knew more about tactics than his general who actually had a proper military education and leadership experience. Hell, he wasted resources on the holohoax that would have been desperately needed at the front. How on earth does Hitler look like a great leader to you? Bismarck is a great leader. Hitler is a fuckup.

>>135071561
>what about Macao, HK ,Singapore ?
Good point, but that doesn't change the fact that we messed up with the entire Africa adventure. Should have gone slowly and cooperating with the most civilized tribes. Could have allied with the christian Ethiopia instead of plundering the continent and chopping off hands.
>>
>>135072081
we were too strong to take them seriously. they brought us down to their level and defeated us with their experience.
>>
>>135072081
Hitler was great politically, Hans. He should have left military matters to the generals, sure, but that's not how I judge politicians. And his medications made him gradually more insane over time.
>being so badly cucked to hate your own country and race
>>
>>135071440
motherfuck, just because you found out that hitler wasn't total scum, still doesn't make him a genius. the ultimate leader is Augustus
>>
>>135069086

Yeah. Sadly had to authorize him off the breathers a couple years back. 55 yrs old still was fighting for fun as like a hobby it seemed. Cooked massive meals and fed the whole neighborhood with fresh deep sea fish or whatever. Just because. Got paralyzed after thrown down 2 flights of stairs but allegedly was fighting some Mexican gangbsngers who were stealing supplies from a job site. Last time I saw him he said " I lived the life of 10 men. If life's a game I fucking won. Can you dump some whiskey and ice in my mouth".
Always redpilled everyone always
F
>>
>>135072499
I don't hate my country, but race is a spook. Ethnicity is real, however. Still the German nation state was a mistake. Take me back to the late 18th century please, that was our cultural peak.
>>
>>135062145
>>
The day after 9/11I stumbled onto a radio show hosted by one Michael Savage aka the Savage Nation while driving in my car.

Never looked back. Still listen to him to this day.
>>
>>135062145
The Jews, until you’ve swallowed that one you’re blue pilled.
>>
>>135071116
>>135072081
tell me what nuanced view should I have of Hitler? >holocaust believer.
>>
>>135071615
That's called the Black Pill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrCnoGJ7I7E
>>
File: 1483925576185.jpg (34KB, 298x444px) Image search: [Google]
1483925576185.jpg
34KB, 298x444px
>>135064344
Whats wrong with capitalism, commiefag?
>>
>>135073052
>American
So you agree with the nazis that the jews are harmful to western civilization and in control of the banking system and somehow you find it hard to believe that the nazis would round them up and genocide them? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>135072573
>of the past century
>of the past century
>of the past century
Qualifiers are important. But anyway, I like almost everything about NatSoc. It is leagues ahead of (((liberal democracy))) in every sense, and it actually stands for preserving a nation.
>>135072752
>race is a spook
Faggot Stirnerite detected.
Agree that Europe in general peaked from 16th through 18th centuries--everything's been going downhill since the French revolution.
>>
>>135073232
oops, wrong flag
>>
>>135073052
That he was an autist that didn't care much for "Muh Europeans" and wanted to expand Germany by any means necessary, no matter how much blood and treasure was spilled. Even if the Holocaust was a hoax, it still doesn't absolve Hitler from blame.
>>
>>135062145
My RP came naturally; as I grew older and my brain began to develop. I started learning politics in 7th grade when we invaded Iraq, because I wanted to understand more. I became quite involved; constantly keeping updates on soldiers who died, how they died, what happened; then I began vigorously watching videos on YouTube on how our soldiers behaved; how we as a people are viewed, disaster videos, that sort of thing. Whatever was uploaded on the Tube, I watched. In 8th grade, we did a project on something, so I choose the Iraq War, informed everyone on the costs (money, people) both on the US and Iraq side, showed them theories on how we were going to war for oil and stuff (that was such a huge controversy back then, I remember lots of people denied we'd ever do "such a thing"), people back then even denied civilian casualties; literally said "Those sort of things never happen". Both leftists and republicans both denied ever going to war for oil, etc, and I became disheartened; anyways, I tried to tell them "Even if we went to war for oil, that's okay." Because back then, I knew if Hitler had secured more oil, or done more planning (shit, even the Brits fought wars for oil) and everything. I was telling people "It's not that bad, we aren't the first country to do this, and we aren't the last." But everyone just freaked out as usual. (Yes, I know, but this was just a conspiracy lesson I thought people should know, and their reactions were all the same 10 fold no matter left or right). Cool project for an 11 year old to go and teach their peers.
>>
>>135073287
>everything's been going downhill since the French revolution.
t. julius evola

You are not a fucking aristocrat. You are the descendant of piss poor peasants and farmers.
>>
>>135073471
Anyways, their reactions meant I showed them something. Senior year of HS I learned I had to study up on leftists, Socialists, and Communists, in depth, so I learned all of their propaganda tactics, how they operate, why, their motives, and did another experiment where I would discuss these things with my friends, etc, and they had the same reaction: ballistic. I heard "college is liberal". That is long gone, however. It's one thing to study shit for educational reasoning, and another to go balls to the wall; and I didn't do involvements, just did educational discussions. Then in college, came the introduction to feminism. I had some previous knowledge from my HS days, but college went balls up for feminists. Again, I had to study on things; I always teach people you have to study in college, and not just for your multiple choice test, you have to actually learn about the people. I didn't do too much, though, but I kept an eye out for it. I had enough once I learned that leftists and gays are all taught to treat me horribly because someone else did them wrong, (bullying); they even tried to force me to be friends with my bully and develop relationships with the queers on campus. I never gave a shat about it to begin with, I cared, but I'm a devout Catholic and god will guide their way. I never went to any antifa or leftist meet ups or rallies or shit, never actually showed up for gay liberation stuff, I only studied online and what me and my friends discussed. Anyways, sometimes I need a break from RP, I'm only in my 20s and I know a lot of stuff and my peers just aren't so "in tune" with it. So many people think joining the military means you'd never have to be trained how to kill another person; let alone actually have to go do it. Idk what they thought, but something on the lines of "I'd get to look pretty and girls would like me" and that killing was only necessary in special situations meant for special ops.
>>
>>135073252
The Holohoax is greatly exaggerated. It would have been comically stupid to conduct in utmost secrecy, the gassing of Jews when you could just shove them in barbed wire enclosures and let them starve. Who the fuck feeds prisoners in a death camp?
No shit, Germany wanted the Jews out, and they tried to get them out. Also unsurprising is their efforts to isolate and segregate the Jews during the war. But large scale gassing with such secrecy that nobody found out until their defeat? Nah. It's also a bit suspicious that out of all things in the history of civilization, Holohoax denial is the sole thing to be declared a (((thought crime))) in the West.
>>
>>135073287
oh, srry. selective blindness I guess. but I would still go with Bismarck over Hitler in that case. If only we had him today, what he could do with soft power
>>
>>135073287
Everything's been going DH since Protestants reformed the Church of Jesus Christ (Catholic). Seriously, they were called "Protesters" thus "Protestants", and were VERY queer in their ways. (Promoted degeneracy)
>>
>>135073657
Actually, half of my family is descended from the Russian aristocracy, so get fucked.
Evola was a frustrated manchild ("let's ritually rape young girls"). But technology in general has only been abused to the detriment of both the planet and the human condition. That's an undeniable fact.
>>
>>135073252
the numbers and mass gassing/cremation is what I disagree with.
>>
File: 1491722619731.png (175KB, 384x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491722619731.png
175KB, 384x390px
>>135071615
also
>be 15
>be drunk in my room with the pc on
>its like 4am
>stumble upon the Walffen SS march song
>listen to it
>like it
>play it on max in my speakers
>walls are thicc but mothers comes in
>she studied german for 15 years
>asks what im i listening to
>answer her "a military song"
>she says that back when she was young nazi simpatizers used to sing it in the streets of ukraine when she was a teen
>tell her its my busness and to go to sleep, that i would turn it down
>before she leaves she says "if i had the chance i would have shaken Hitler's hand" in an tired voice
>learn couple of years later that her and her father was at a hitler rally when young and was a supporter of him since the beggening
>keep listening to Walffen ss march for hours.
>start to dig in the while jew conspiracy
>realize that im being feed lies in hystory class
>get angry at every hystory teacher i had for being such a cuck
>start to talk shit to them and ask questions about the holocaust """"facts"""" when we study the ww2.
>got suspended for 3 days by some inbred spaniard teacher in 8th grade because i argued with him on how hitler did many many good things and how he improved german economy etc.
>mother did not even got mad.
>took the suspension as a vacation.
>>
Grew up in a very liberal household. Was always pretty liberal until recently. 2008 Obama voter. Was a typical fedora-tipping Bright dumbass. But I always had a love of history, literature, art, and philosophy. I strongly disliked the old Religious Right because I thought they were a threat to those things. I was a big Pat Condell fan and became redpilled by his videos as he was becoming redpilled (well..purple pilled) and was stopping with the Christian-bashing as it became obvious that Islamization was the real threat. Tried stuff like libertarianism, regular conservatism, and counter-Jihadism (the proto-Alt Lite) but none really held much appeal.

Then I came here on a lark and never left. I've been exposed to countless new ideas, philosophies and ways of thinking that are better than anything you could find anywhere else.

The Trayvon and Ferguson stuff that was going on here really redpilled me. On a recommendation, K-Mac's books were what really did it.

I simply cannot abide any political system that allows the tomb of Charles Martel to be surrounded by Muslims. Western wealth is a wonderful thing to have. But strength and pride are better.
>>
>>135073755
>The Holohoax is greatly exaggerated.
But it still happened, faggot. Also the nazis killed more than just jews. Including suffocating German children with mental and physical disabilities with car exhaust fumes.

>>135073967
>But technology in general has only been abused to the detriment of both the planet and the human condition.
Then get off the Internet.

>>135074076
>mass gassing
Only a few of the concentration camps were purely dedicated to gassing jews. Most were just worked or starved to death. Nobody even denies this. Most camps were "just" gulag tier, but that doesn't make it right.
>>
>>135062145
Becoming conservative gave me a better work ethic and moral principles.
Went from NEET to fully independent fit and healthy.
Finding a nice white gf who is wife material is hard though. Femminism ruined women.
>>
I was always purple pilled, but I'd say following the whole ISIS and Syria thing pushed me over the edge.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>135062145

I've always been Red Pilled, but now I'm "Eldrich" Pilled.

[KB Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6]

Even just reading the OP's is important & it causes the Shills torment.
>>
>>135069943
Which show or What? Want to know
>>
>>135074137
About the same here, got suspended 3 times in 3 different schools
>>
>>135074137
shit not 8th grade, more around 11th(HS in spain feels all the same... sorry). shit im drunk sorry.
>>135074661
ye that fucking teacher was utterly retarded, he had no arguemt against my facts and he just rage quited me.
>>
>>135073758
Bismarck was a master statesman, undoubtedly, and I'll admit that I don't know too much about his worldview, but from what I do know, he isn't what the white race needs to survive.
>>135073933
Protestantism in and of itself wasn't so bad--Luther was redpilled on (((them))). But its decentralized structure made it much more susceptible to subversion.
>>135074349
>first part
Yeah, whatever. Dead potatoes, boo-hoo. That was only if nobody else could care for them, and even then, sterilization was by far the preferred method. Euthanasia was only used for complete vegetables.
>the get off the internet
What else am I supposed to do? I'm not saying technology is bad, I'm saying it's used in bad ways. If I could change what technology is available to society, I would, but my individual behavior affects very little unless i change my entire lifestyle. And to that end, I am planning to start a farm in a state without (((property taxes))). I would be much happier there than in a cubicle shitposting all day,

>still arguing about muh poor kikes
Jesus, Hans, have you seen what they are doing to whites?
>>
when my friend Levi pointed out that Spotlight won 2015 Academy Award Best Picture because of all the Hollyjews love to slander Catholicism
>>
>>135074638
Frank why did you say niggers come from another planet
>>
>>135074349
>greatly exaggerated
>but it still happened

read that over a few times, then kill yourself idiot
>>
>>135074386
its horrid being a comfy neet then taking the redpill,suddenly you start to feel shame as fuck

gonna get fit and get sorted
>>
2011, when I found Jonathan Bowden on the internet. Changed my life forever. RIP ;_;7
>>
>>135062145
>ever was edgy guy on religion whole lifetime,
>cynical and sceptic in charachter
>found video on islam on youtube
>haha easy to debunk just look up what he said
>googled it
>loked it up
>redpill was taken
>there is something going on, shit
> talk with muslim girl i happen to know
> she reacts like brainwashed moron
> lmao muslim was first to get earth was round(in relity it was a greek about 300 bc who actualy got the right circumstance for the earth)
>be devasted
> all liberal shit is a lie.
>>
My high school got really politically correct in the last 2 years I was there and during that time I was reading a lot of political novels like 1984, Animal Farm, and Fahrenheit 451 (outside of school, for the teachers did not want to teach those books) and I was just absolutely blown away by how similar the 2 experiences were so I'd read shit like the reason people were burning books in F451 was so people didn't get angry then I'd go to class and hear about how some books are just not ok and shouldn't be taught in the classroom if not forgotten
>>
>>135062145
Started with conspiracy stuff in 2009, added regular conservative views in 2011 (when Sun News came on Canadian tv) and went full ethnonationalist this year.

Too many (((coincidences))) to ignore, along with the constant anti-white propaganda is what did it.
>>
>>135074817
>Yeah, whatever. Dead potatoes, boo-hoo.
Could have been your child.

>Jesus, Hans, have you seen what they are doing to whites?
If there are jews out there who actively pursue the destruction of your culture they can get fucked for all I care, but it is foolish to think about some abstract collective. How about you only gas the Jews that you have proof of subverting culture and leave the rest alone? You can't just kill people for having genes you dislike if they are doing nothing wrong.

>>135075089
Exaggeration literally means that it happened, just not as intense.
>>
In about 2010 I posted a thread asking what the benefits of multiculturalism were outside of food.

I had no agenda and was genuinely curious - I liked having hot foreign women and food, but didn't understand why this would be policy. I didn't understand who benefitted.

I got chewed out and didn't receive any convincing answers. That's what started it.
>>
File: Explainthis.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
Explainthis.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>135062145
This one started it right here.
>>
>>135062145
South Park and Penn and Tellers Bullshit kind of poisoned the well for me. I was anti Bush in the early to mid 2000's so I assumed I was a liberal, then I got exposed to the actual vanguard of leftist thought in college and realized I was never truly on board with them. Then the nuttiness I experienced in college started bleeding out into the real world in the 2010s and I realized I could never be a Democrat ever again because the people in charge are all quietly in approval of all the anti white male bullshit.

Around 2013 or so (dorner was going on) I found this place and haven't looked back cause it's the only place I feel like I actually fit in politically
>>
>>135075362
>could have been my child
Yeah, if I had a brainlet that couldn't breath without help, I'd put it down myself. And sometime the group has to monitor other members, because emotions interfere with the correct choice. My grandma has trouble driving now, for example, and she begs her family not to report her because she insists that she can still drive. It's obvious what would be best for the community, even if it hurts a few individual's sense of loyalty.

>Not all Jews
They are overwhelmingly responsible as a collective, and that collective will continue to breed subversive elements until you eliminate it entirely. I suppose you also want to deport only those migrants that drive trucks of peace, right?
Groups exist, bruh, and group-level organization is always more influential than individuals. I suggest you read The Lucifer Principle.
>>
>>135075362
To add to what I said about groups--
I don't judge an individual by his group's actions, but he is part of said group, and he will be dealt with accordingly.
I can want to deport a specific Jew while not hating him. Conversely, I can hate an individual white person without wanting to kill all whites.
Individuals and groups are distinct, equally-relevant ways of examining society.
>>
>>135075816
> I found this place and haven't looked back cause it's the only place I feel like I actually fit in politically
I know this feel.
Lib or fash, friend?
>>
>>135074137
I remember being a child, and I don't remember much, but I think I was at some "backwoods" fair with my parents. I wondered off checking out the booths, and some guy was selling Nazi memorabilia. Large flags, knives, guns, the like. I was probably 8 or so, but he got out of his chair and was showing me some knives up close, let me touch them carefully. It was pretty cool experience, dude totally treated me like a grown adult costumer and had no problem going in depth: telling me "this is used to help blood escape", "this is how you hold a knife", "this is how you stab properly" all the etiquette rundowns. I remember thinking "This is a really nice guy.".

>>135074817
I don't know about that. I mean, how we see protesters today is the spirit of how Protestants were back then. No different really.
>>
i thought i was redpilled growing up in a multicultural neighborhood and learning about the 'bad habits' of other races and cultures.
then i really thought i was redpilled after coming to 4chan and realizing that these are all common issues that other people recognize too...
then i saw first hand a abhorrent case of government corruption, and was stalked and harassed to keep quiet about it.
i knew immediately that the issues we face in our lives are directly caused by people with malicious agendas with an intent for us to blame other races and cultures.
>>
>>135076320
>>135076123
I'll take a shitskin who can appreciate Goethe over a ethnic German who claims there is "no such thing as German culture" any day. And yes those people exist. I met a sandnigger the other week who was a catholic fraternity member with had a soft sport for the German Empire.

>>135076320
>I don't judge an individual by his group's actions
>but he is part of said group, and he will be dealt with accordingly.
Those are contradictory statements. How can you deal with a person based on their group identity without judging them on it first? That makes no sense.
>>
>>135075787
Correlation != Causation
Next. Why would there be a 1:1 link between phenotype and intelligence? Biology is not that simple.
>>
>>135062145
My first redpill came rectal by some guy named "skippy" or "podesta" or something like that, when I was 10 years old.
>>
>>135077131
I think that race is fundamentally worth conserving. You care about culture more than anything, and personal interactions. It's just disparate values, rather than means of enacting said values, that we differ on.
On a personal level, I agree that I would prefer to be around 'redpilled' minorites far more than leftist whites, but while politics and culture can change with the times, genetics is an irreversible fact. Once Germans are bred out of Germany, you can't go back. Hence why I see more hope in keeping an all-white state with 50% leftists than a "cultured" multiracial shithole, because the nonwhites/nonGermans can never will themselves to be something else.
>>
If you have a parent that is Catholic, and their parents were, for generations, redpilling comes naturally. I know a lot of men who try to redpill and be that hardass etc, but it doesn't work if you're not one naturally. If you're a Protestant, you're ultimately not the RP you should be, as you barely value Jesus above yourself. (Hint: Catholics are Christians, the rest have nothing to do with Jesus).

Like, I know a lot of Protestants that try to be RedPill fash or whatever, and it's whatever, then I have to sit and listen to a guy who's slept with 50 women and still expects a virgin wife. Or, he's had multiple girlfriends and nothing ever became of the relationship. All of this is bad, he's basically a domestic terrorists (not for political beliefs) but his harsh judgements of fellows who do the same. Hypocritical. Catholics believe if men spill their cum, they are to blame (it's called rape, and is classified as a terrorist). Can't have a guy that goes around and loves raping his neighbors kids and shit. If you're a man, and not a virgin or married, you ultimately have to expect and respect the fact of what you done and you're consequence of those actions. Basically, my belief is that God saw you sin and commit atrocities, then ordered your predestined wife to do the same; as you weren't deserving.

That's the ultimate RPing.
>>
File: steve1989.jpg (18KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
steve1989.jpg
18KB, 240x280px
>>135076613
that is why every single pre-pubert kid i meet likes me
i treat them with respect. i dont behave like they are little nigglets who dont have any fucking idea of how the world works

this for example

>back when i was 16
>be in spain
>father divorced mother, mother is a good gal (as you could read before)
>she's got a BF that lives with us
>he has a hunting licence class "c" i beleave (that was in spain)
>mother bf got a hunting shotgun, around 15 12 gauge rounds in the box, but its never loaded
>go on a date with this QT3.14
>she is 22, but got a kid
>what ever, was not so redpilled about single mums at the time
>couple of dates later, her kid comes over
>he is around 6
>tell him he can play on my ps3/xbox
>he can chose any console, any game, tell him to have fun
>talk with the mother in the kitchen while i hear the kid is mashing tekken
>realize the kid been alone 2 hours, go for a leak, an check on him after
>he still fine, but looks bored, layting on the couch, just scrolling thru my downloaded games
>ask him if he wants to see something cool
>he says yes
>bring in the shoty after checking it has no rounds champeberd
>kid is supper happy about it
>show him how it works. how to chamber it, tell him about the rules while handling a gun
>girl comes in
>at first she is freaked out because her kid is holding a gun
>calm her
>explain her its lla good, not rounds in it, and that her kid is just learning
>she sits like 2 meters away from us watching
> i just keep explaining him shit like its all normal
>kid fucking loves it
>fucked his mum couple of times after that, kid still greated me with a smile and always was respectful to me.

that is how you educate kids.
>>
>>135077615
>I think that race is fundamentally worth conserving.
Race is just a low resolution view on ethnicity. Gene and memes influence each other, obviously. If you want to go full eugenic autist, feel free to point out the specific genes you consider to be harmful without blathering about such abstract concepts such as race.

>genetics is an irreversible fact
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. American education. You realize that behavior can enable and disable certain genes, right? You realize random mutations still occur right? You realize that, IF, there is a nigger gene that makes them stupid and violent that there could be niggers without that gene? Do you have any fucking idea how complex the human genome is?
>>
I started getting redpilled maybe a year after the Zimmerman case I was a shitlib during it but I didn't really pay attention, but then I decided to look into it and found out it was completely in self defense and then the riots started happening and that red pilled me even more.
>>
>>135062145
it felt like cum pouring out of every pour of my body. like every cell of my being just took a huge shit and left all of the garbage and falseness that had been drilled into my skull by the establishment and liberal feminist parents / schools / role models just left. i loved it. it lasted like 3 years honestly. 3 years of me just searching for more and more and more info like they were drugs. i would sit and read until all hours of the night, just rapt with fascination over how all of the stuff that i had known instinctually deep down my soul, but had been told was wrong,
all turned out to be true all along. that's what my experience was like
>>
>>135078226
Doesn't change group trends and basic aesthetics. I like the broadly European (light skin, angular facial structure) appearance, and want homogeneous, stable societies. You take a hyper-individualist view of society, while I am more collectivist in my worldview.
>>
>>135064788
>kazinsky
????
>>
File: 10.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
>>135078020
I agree. Kids love all kinds of shit, they are naturally curious. That's pretty cool, I was in Spain when I was 15. Coming from a Protestant state and being around Catholics and seeing how real churches should look and behave. I went to Salamanca, Segovia, Toledo, and Madrid, visited a Catholic church in each one. DW, I behaved, I was trained for years on etiquettes.
>>
Bobby fischer calling out the holocaust for what it is.
Figured, well this man is a world champion of chess there must be a logical reason why he would say such a thing so i began to research into it.
>>
>>135078767
>Doesn't change group trends and basic aesthetics. I like the broadly European (light skin, angular facial structure) appearance, and want homogeneous, stable societies.

So in your mind good facial esthetics equals superior cultural ability? Lmao. Again: Correlation does not equal causation. That's basic greek logic.

> while I am more collectivist in my worldview.
Yeah, I can tell. But collectivism is dogshit. LGBT faggots, SJWs and commie are also collectivist and look what harm they are doing. Collectivism doesn't suddenly become right simply because its okay when white people do it. There is no collective. Only groups of individuals. Desirable ones and undesirable ones. If an individual exhibits a trait of a group comprised out of 90% of people who happen to be undesirable doesn't make that person undesirable as well. You can only infer information about the group from the individuals within, but not information about the individuals from the group itself.

In short:
bad individual -> bad group

But that doesn't mean:
bad group -> bad individual

Because A -> B is not the same as B -> A. That's mathematical logic.
>>
>>135062145
my first red pill was when i googled my schools majors on indeed and i realized everyone is fucked
>>
>>135079363
that was like my earlier bluepill. i was a chessfag when i was a teenager and i heard bobby popping off after 9/11 and i was so sad, thought he was so wrong.

i see now that he was right about the joos, but actually in fairness he was saying a lot of really fucked up and stupid shit too, like praising the terrorists for bombing the towers, really REALLY empathically, and saying "the US got what was coming to it blah blah blah". he was still wrong about that stuff. but he's right about da joos, no doubt, smart guy for the most part, overall
>>
My Scout leader was an actual Waffen SS vet with an eye patch and missing a hand. He was one hardcore dude and had some funny tales to tell. My uncle then drove around in NYC with a Carl Gustaf SMG under a coat on the passenger seat during the 1970's race riots. It grew from there.
>>
>>135079587
No, not at all. It's just that I am white, proud to be white, and have a sense of collective only with other whites. There are many things that go into my worldview, of course, but whiteness is fundamentally worth preserving to me for a variety of reasons.
>>135079587
>bad individual -> bad group
>But that doesn't mean:
>bad group -> bad individual
This is literally what I acknowledged, but groups have recognizable trends. This is why we deride BASED black men, because the overwhelming majority of niggers are worthless.
>>
>>135078020
Also want to add, I only talked to locals when I needed to (shops cashiers), and a few times to my tour guide on details, who was a pregnant Spaniard. Other than that, I only studied heavily in art, museums, history, ate a bunch of food, spent a bunch of money, and left. Talked to no locals, hit on no women, slept with no one (obviously, school trip), didn't get drunk, didn't rave or party or be loud. Although, I did laugh once a little too heavily in public, but that was it. Had a better time in Spain than I did France, and I behaved the same. I also spoke fluent Spanish to the women who I did have to speak to (shops and ordering food), not a degenerate American abroad, dressed according. If I weren't half German, it wouldn't have been so obvious, obviously.
>>
>>135079977
>and have a sense of collective only with other whites
Why? Plenty of whites are self hating liberal feminized cucks. Why do you identify with those people?
>>
>>135079694
Ah, i had a similar issue regarding 9/11 until i realized he then goes on to say that one day he hoped for a revolution a rising up of the people to retake their govt back from the kikes who were abusing the people. He probably knew it was the jews behind 9/11 from the start too.
>>
>>135080099
I think he's trying to imitate what the Semites do. but we are individualists though. we don't collectivize that easily
>>
I think it started in middle School. It was the first time I every interacted with blacks. I realised we were far from the same. A year or so later a Habbo raid led me to /b/ which led me to /pol/ where I finally found peace.
>>
>>135062145
My first redpill was when I told colombian immigrant who was the head of the cultural inclusivity committee that I didn't care what culture people were from, I treated them all the same. He called me racist and threatened me with violence. Reacted and started cucking myself, studying all sorts of shit and doing a bunch of "inner work." Realized that I was right the first time and that putting people of color or anyone on a pedestal was fucking racist as well. I was disillusioned because white activists were just using the movement and the facebook posts to camouflage themselves because they didn't want to be called racist. They feared them, they feared judgement. And all the more solidified the stereotype of angry black people in their minds and hearts (only this time it makes blacks superior, not inferior) It just snowballed from there. So the first was disillusionment with social "justice". I still think systemic racism is a problem, I just don't think that we solve it by screaming at eachother, or that it's onesided concessions.

The next was the Paris attack. I wanted to go to fucking war, and these people were basically saying that there was no problem with Islam, that it was terrorists hijacking Islam for their cause rather than the other way around. I realized that they didn't understand middle eastern culture. Again, liberals lack of understanding stems from their racism. Malcolm X said it best, "liberal racism is the sly fox, and conservative racism is the violent wolf." Liberals perpetuate these issues by not being willing to look them in the face.

Then I went to t_d. The rest is history. There's a lot more (like on economics, holy shit), but this post is reaching the limit probably. These days I consider myself a right leaning centrist.
>>
>>135062145
It was summer 2015, I used to browse /adv/ trying to find out why I was such shit with women. "RP" was mentioned there a lot so I looked it up, found TheRedPill sub-reddit, it was for helping disenchanted guys who could not get laid. Thought damn, that's me, kept reading and had several beliefs instantly changed.
I came here as politics heated up finding similar phrasing "redpill me on X" - this caught my eye as I had been reading TRP for months. And then it was the exact same process of reading, learning, seeing what negative aspects of my life society had failed to explain.
>>
>>135080099
the great white tribe is like the wind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
>>
>>135062145
literally this.
>>
File: 1499354871358.gif (2MB, 206x223px) Image search: [Google]
1499354871358.gif
2MB, 206x223px
>>135078020
>>135079227
even my fucking little nephew who is a lousy little count who will do as much mess as he can with everyone chills down when around me because he knows i dont take any shit from anyone.
he likes to hear my stories. and her is respectful to me. he calls me "sir" and shit even though im around 4 years younger than his mother (he treats his mother like shit when im not around but behaves when im looking at him [idk why i impose respect on youngsters])
>>135080011
you seem like a a frend i would like to have.
you got discord?
>>
>>135062145
The truth always lurked at the back of my mind. My dad used to say so many things about society, history, morality, race et cetera that I suppose I tried to ignore because it seemed easier not to care. I slowly started to realise how right he was as I began to grow up. The more I began to understand, the less I could bring myself to ignore and forget.
>>
File: women falling into river.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
women falling into river.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Watching Century of Self and Divorce Corp and a bunch of other research realizing all the psychological brokenness and ridiculous ideas as to how people are supposed to act or behave is a pack of lies meant to psychologically disable us ie:

- it is mean and offensive to criticize people so you should not point out flaws or harmful behavior

- don't try to influence or teach your children in any way or else you will interfere with them "discovering themselves"

- parents focus should be on going to work, offload responsibility of upbringing and morality to schools and institutions (then these institutions run whatever training program on the children they want)

- parents should throw their entire child parent value system into a purely monetary calculative, materialistic concept, that is valuing gifts, entertainment and materialism over culture, history and responsibility

- last but not least, never think of the children on a level except that of an inferior, always look down on them, train them in nothing and use the text of the law to demand that the child be developed and confident because they have achieved an arbitrary number of 18

Also I read a AmRen article about deadbeat black fathers and all of the dysfunctional things they do, my father is white and went to 70% black highschool in LA and followed step be step the dead beat pattern, it was the most mind blowing thing I ever read, particularly reading about lack of culture and "Dad always make sure sons got their Nikes."
>>
>>135062145
Went to University, All professors were completely anti socialists, almost Anarcho-capitalists.. were kind of jerks with people just for taking financial-aid. Forced me to read "The Law" by Bastiat, and to watch Stossel, this led me to Ron Paul and the rest is history
>>
>>135062145
I was born on a US Navy base in the middle of a category 5 typhoon. I dont think the typhoon had anything to do with the lifetime redpill though.

I shook Bill Clinton's hand when I was in 2nd grade. Literally no one else in my class wanted to go see Air Force One landing.
>>
>>135080686
Unironically this
>>
>>135062145
First redpill was watching the first tower come down and knowing it was impossible from an engineering standpoint.
>>
>>135080269
fair enough sort of, it's a little different than one of the radio interviews i heard from him though when he was in iceland, right after it happened, where he was like legit just THRILLED that the US got bombed. but you know, whatever, it was a long time ago and who knows what was really going on in his head *shrug*
>>
>>135080367
>I think he's trying to imitate what the Semites do.
Not exactly. I have a tribal identity, but I don't want to be a rootless minority.
>>
>>135080686
ahhhhhh. thanks anita sarkeesian. you inadvertantly sparked the fire that led to antifeminism becoming mainstream, right-wing populism and ultimately donald trump.

is the literaly /ourgal/? her actions inadvertently triggered an antifeminist, right-wing, conservative revolution omfg
>>
>>135081648
Gas her last?
>>
>>135081506
>I have a tribal identity
You bitch about niggers and yet you are driven by your primordial instincts without a second thought. You are the niggers, anon.
>>
>>135081506
I get it, but we transferred our tribal identity onto the state. you can't just re-program yourself into being a collectivists. we only unite, when shit is up to our necks
>>
>>135062145
Voted for W in his first election. 911 happened, supported him. Was a good goy, parroted how Israel was our greatest ally. Felt good.

Patriot act happened. It was a slow drip of liquid red pill over the years (started questioning a lot, even entertained some of the Jewish stuff because of the Fed bank) . Moved from neocon gop to lolbertarian. Gamer gate woke me up to the SJW threat and started visiting pol more than /b/.

Since that time I've become what some call a National Capitalist. I've fully woken to race realism, the jews, female nature, Globalism, immigration, white Genocide, etc. I still hold that individualism is a good thing, but only for white men. Men should be required to earn the right to vote and women shouldn't vote, period.

I've also grown a greater appreciation for more traditional beliefs and morals. They might not have been perfect but centuries of figuring shit out is far better than what we have today. I'm still an atheist but I generally respect Christians and don't bother debating them anymore, focusing all of my efforts on studying Islam, reading the Quran and attacking that far more despicable religion, instead of Christianity. I still have issues with Christianity but it's deeply entwined with western civilization and cutting that cord has prove to be far too costly and dangerous. Better to just leave it be and fight our common enemies.
>>
>>135080686
this
>>
>>135081874
>you are the niggers
Our achievements as a people beg to differ. Tribalism is nothing to be ashamed of, so long as it is channeled properly.
>>135081987
>when shit is up to our necks
Yeah, what do you think the
>60%
meme is for? My area went from being centre-right and 80% white, 20% gook 20 years ago, to being a pozzed, far-left 30% white shithole today. It's fucking bad where I'm at.
>>
>>135080686
https://youtu.be/CtmGj_bjlK0
>>
>>135082320
>Tribalism is nothing to be ashamed of, so long as it is channeled properly.
But you don't do that if you identify with shitty people within your own ethnicity over decent or good people of other ethnicites.
>>
>>135080686
So true.. So true.
>>
>>135082103
>Men should be required to earn the right to vote and women shouldn't vote, period.
I only realised that after spending a few months working in Spain. After a while of hearing about nothing but emotions and feminism from the women there, it became as obvious as can be to me that women are not capable of making a rational and sound choice when it come to serious issue.
>>
I was sympathizing with the antifa as teen because my horizon didn't go further than:
Nazis suck, so do politicians and religious people. Everything for everyone ? Feels like true justice! Why don't we take the money from the rich and give it to the poor? They have so much after all!

Then I grew up and actually read the news, followed politics and read a lot of history to understand motives, patterns and signs that specific events will occure. A little bit of economy and boom.

Classic liberal, old U.S was the only decent state to ever exist and gave humanity a glimpse of what freedom under law means.
>>
>>135062145
>a friend who likes capitalism and traps
>>
>>135082523
On the contrary, I accept that if whites are to succeed as a group, we have to deal with our own imperfections.
I've told you multiple times, my group views in no way indicate how I feel on a face-to-faace basis.
>>
>>135082873
literally this
Except that I never liked the antifaggots

>if whites are to succeed as a group
Try succeeding as an individual first.
>>
File: 1452265664528.jpg (111KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452265664528.jpg
111KB, 478x640px
>>135062145
Around 2011 I started really looking into 9/11 and started to realize that the story that they were telling us was not matching up to the evidence that I could see with my eyes, coupled with the fact that the Bush administration outright lied about the WMDS and the Iraq war, that really solidified the idea that the government would do just about anything they wanted if they thought they could get away with it. Gamergate and (((Anita Sarkeesian))) is what redpilled me on feminists/SJWs, because they basically used the video game industry as a test bed for their Social Marxism. Further research into the government (Operation NorthWoods, MKUltra etc) and SJWs (critical race theory, identity politics) pushed me passed the point of no return.
>im black btw, not that you care
>>
>>135067173
You must be from some glorious alternate timeline or, god willing, the future.
>>
>>135062145
My only redpill was realizing the wealthy control republicans with propaganda into voting against things that would actually help them.
>>
>>135062145
Id like too take the blue pill please
>>
>>135081808
meh, i don't think she really planned of it, so gas her fast
>>
>>135080884
Had the same problem at college, it was bizarre.
>Graduated HS in the top 300 students of my entire state
>Family owns half of hometown's business' & involved politically (mayors) and in the police force
>Spoke to Governor of state multiple times, invited to formal events, eat at "his house" with him present
>Governor and I met once a year over HS period
>Tells me my education will be paid for by the state
>Make a vow to promise to work in-state for years to contribute back
>Met and spoke with multiple Senators
>Went through typical teen phases of learning in-depth
>Kind of awkward now I think about some of it, sorry folks
>Sitting college courses without textbooks or prior class knowledge
>Receive 100 minimum on all of my tests
>Professors are discussing me out loud in front of everyone
>Knew professors on a personal basis, one-on-one time
>Every elective professor tries to HMU and transfer to their school
>Sit in accounting
>Professor: "This is the hardest course offered at this school, if you pass the 1st test, you can stay, everyone else needs to drop."
>Take first test, 1 out of 7 of 200 to pass, only 1 with an A (I got a 91)
>Professor repeats my name, everyone wants me to tutor them for free
>Not bad, didn't own textbooks, didn't study
>Professors start mocking me once they find out my school is free
>Remember family owned business for generations
>Leave and never return

I was ultimately pissed about their behavior. My one professor was a Master's student and said they all know my name and said they mocked me for taking from the state. Hated every last minute of it. BTW, college ain't shit if you are naturally studious. It wasn't the same education I received when I taught myself college courses in 4th grade. State tried to put me in 11th grade by 3rd.

>>135080691
I'm a girly girl, you wouldn't want to discuss shit with me. Sorry.
>>
I've been mostly redpilled most of my life, but not fully there

The thing that pushed me over the edge was Amy Schumer (srs)

I remember thinking 'How the fuck can somebody like this with no discernible fanbase or talent have a career like this?' I wiki'd her and saw she was related to Chuck Schumer. It was just this sort of 'Fuck you' moment that turned me.
>>
Worked as a cashier and some woman bought a $20 cake on EBT. Was infuriating.
>>
File: 1500412208962.jpg (60KB, 598x617px) Image search: [Google]
1500412208962.jpg
60KB, 598x617px
>>135068711

It was the ultimate redpill on multikulti for me. The reality and what they talked about just didn't match. And to top that off they were too fucking cowardly to show people what was actually happening.
>>
>>135062145
When I was a kid I stayed with my grandma sometimes and she got me into Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell. All the guests on there were saying some far out shit, especially Alex Jones and Richard Hoaglund. I've been an avid listener of C2C for the last 24 years, and I've been redpilled that whole time.
>>
>>135062145

Black Lives Matter storms Bernie Sander's stage.. It suddenly becomes the progressive rhetoric, especially amongst black people, that Bernie's a white supremacist and doesn't care about black people at all.

By the end of the primary, every black liberal I knew preferred Bernie, but it was too late. All the black people in the south already voted hillary.
>>
File: BOTULISM CITY.png (499KB, 388x520px) Image search: [Google]
BOTULISM CITY.png
499KB, 388x520px
>>135080011
>>135083472

you seem like a cool guy/gurl
add me FFS
i know that whole "im a gurl" BS is just you trying to discourage mee because autism
i did it before...
just add me and send a screenshot proving that you are the original poster i wanted to add.
[spoiler]Mothafaking Gantz the All Mighty#7979[/spoiler]
>>
>Take Redpill
>Realize my whole life is a lie
>Friends are a lie, hobbies are a lie, Christianity is a lie
>Quits video games
>Quits partying
>Try to focus on community, realize society is a lie
>Stay home except for gym and grocery store (and errands)
>News, History, Academia, Government, all of it, everything needs to be questioned beyond my capability
>Parents don't care
>Mentors don't care
>Elites don't care
>Start losing sleep, start losing weight (gmo/plastic contamination paranoia), Hate movies, TV, and all forms of pop culture.
I've lost everything, yet it was all a lie, so I've never had anything to begin with. It's like being born a second time, and relearning all the worlds injustice like it or not. I feel more free than before, only after acknowledging the degree of my own slavery.
>>
>>135069457
>>135083692
kill yourself
you have no understanding how muslim culture works
In fact its fucking racist you would say this
Next thing you'll be telling me is that you star on the bill maher show...*mutters under breath* islamophobic cuck
>>
>>135062145
I was redpilled from a pretty young age but had no way to identify it as such.

I lived in a lesbian feminist utopia in with my mothers. I was shit on for being a boy. All the girls bullied me all the time and when I fought back I always got in trouble. Other boys who grew up like me either ended up killing themselves, becoming junkies, going gay or more recently becoming trannies.

School wasn't any easier for me, it was the first time I had any male role models in my life and they were all libcucks. I grew up fast and strong, when I hit puberty I went from 5' 2" to 6' flat. I was the tallest kid in my class. I loved action movies and would smuggle old VHS tapes of 80's classics to watch in my room, because my mom's didnt allow me to have any 'violent media.' That included videogames. Growing up I wasn't allowed to express myself. I had rage issues and would beat people up. I always knew that society felt wrong to me and I was being punished for being myself. It was only when I entered college and went through my first gender studies class did I realize the gravity of the situation and that's when I fell into a deep depression, almost killed myself because I felt hopeless, then I found 4chan and you guys saved me from despair, because now I know I'm not alone and other men like have suffered at the hands of liberalism. When I told my mothers I was voting for trump they kicked me out of the house.
>>
File: 1410429992347.jpg (51KB, 321x340px) Image search: [Google]
1410429992347.jpg
51KB, 321x340px
>>135083804
this board does not allow spolers
fucking fail
>>
>>135074640
he's probably talking about Jared Taylor.
>>
>>135062145
Mine stemned from political correctness.
Was pretty liberal at first too and I thought the very notion of political correctness was racist. Eg filtering what you would normaly say when in presence of x y person.
Then realized this was mission impossibeuh on a larger scale and now I promote white ethno centrism.
A few incidents leads to that. Including that one time where I organised MMA sparring nights and that nigger started yelling black power when his other friend was winning over the white guy. They were hugging each other and shit over that.
Realized how tribal these mother fuckers are.
>>
>be me
>6th grade, completely bluepilled
>see a black calling this girl I liked a bitch
>whiteknightactivated.jpg
>go over and ask him to stop
>he laughs and pushes me to the ground
>next day he beats me again, and day after that also again
>this continues for a half-year
>christmas party time at school
>blackie walks up to me and takes my jacket
>tfw too pozzed to resist
>go cry outside the gym alone
>look inside and see blackie kissing girl i like with my jacket on
>finally snap
>pick up textbook and hit him over the head again and again calling him a filthy nigger
>teachers who ignored me everytime i asked for help with blackie suddenly run over
>ask blackie if he's alright
cont.
>>
File: trump metal gear.jpg (191KB, 800x775px) Image search: [Google]
trump metal gear.jpg
191KB, 800x775px
>Started working at a liquor store.
>Got promoted multiple times due to not being incompetent and being able to speak english (most employees are Indian or Nepalese).
>Have to deal with nogs, hispanics, and bitchy/trashy/pregnant women every day, as well as scummy white men
>Eventually hit a wall where I can't be promoted again until a store manager position opens
>Apply for each one that opens and see them go to incompetent Indian after incompetent Indian due to corruption and "diversity" getting priority in all promotions
>All of these corrupt motherfuckers get these jobs and then call my store asking me for help when they can't do anything because they've breezed by due to higher out-of-store management being infiltrated by Indians and Jews
>qt gf gets bored of me, wasn't assertive enough with her and thought her my equal, breaks up
>The next day I nearly get mugged by some nog I refused a sale for because he had someone else's ID and credit card, beat him to shit with a Mag-Lite I pulled out of my car
>Retreat to vidya, then Gamergate happens, switch from /v/ to /pol/

The rest is history. Legit 10/10 gf over a year now, make twice as much as I did back then MAGA Gentlemen.
>>
>>135084439
>>135084594
*pulls swords out of pocket*
i wouldn't offend basketball-americans if i were you... oh boy only if this weren't on an anonymous website would you be fucked
*sheathes swords*
*flights away*
>>
>>135084325
Tribalism isn't bad, it's just that White people are denied it.
>>
>>135083804
Will do.
>>
Could I usw this thread to request some redpills on feminism? Is there good source to know what's actually behind feminism?
>>
>>135083999

>niggers kill hundreds of thousands of each other every fucking year
>this moron shoots a few niggers and it's the only thing you see on the news for a month
>>
>>135084325
Thats the point.
>and now I promote white ethno centrism.
>>
>>135081648
It wouldnt be crazy at all to think she got Trump in office. She was SJW zero for most people
>>
>>135084702
Thats the point.
>and now I promote white ethno centrism.
Tagged myself..
>>
>>135084846
Resentful and bitter women who blame all their issues on "the patriarchy", men and the west in general.
>>
File: 1353290550996.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1353290550996.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>135084184

Are you memeing or is this actually real?
>>
>>135084988
>>135081648
>>135080686

I've noticed the first cases of SJWism around 2010 in the atheist community. Anyone remember elevator gate?
>>
>>135062145
I grew up next to a reserve. Certain realities of existence are forced upon you.
>>
>>135082320
You're right. nothing wrong with being tribal. Especially when everyone else is. This is used against White people. Our inherent individualistic mentality.
>>
File: yes.png (2MB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
2MB, 1512x1512px
My redpill was the Zen/Tao pill, the pill of realizing your original nature, the question being " who am I " is the axe with which to cut off the ego.

Even though taking this pill of no pill is realizing reality is an illusion it doesn't mean I checked out of playing the game of life, in this game of life I'm still me, a conservative, a capitalist, a American Patriot who loves guns.
>>
File: 3.png (511KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
511KB, 540x720px
>>135084760
just do it for fuck sake
>>
>>135084439
cont.
>the nig cries fake tears
>parent gets called in
>he dindu nuffin!
>tyrone gets off scot-free, i get my ass beat again by mom and get suspended
>nig nog continues mocking me for rest of year
>end of year comes
>awards ceremony for end of middle school
>principal comes out, gives bullshit talk about muh racism and muh wypipo
>actual awards ceremony
>the nig walks on stage
>gets award for good citizenship
>principal starts talking about "brave stand against racism"
>fuckin lose it
> stand up and start screaming about nigs
>get expelled
>lose all friends
>lose all respect from family
>become total social outcast
>spend all my time on internet
>find /b/
>mfw its been 8 years since then
>mfw never graduated high school
>mfw still only have a part-time job at Macca's
>mfw still in mummy's basement
The redpill wasn't worth it.
I want to go back.
>>
>>135084988
i didn't mention in my answer to OPs question, but she was basically ONE OF the big catalysts for me. i think the first real thing i saw that really struck a chord with me was karen straughns video "feminism and the disposable male" and i was like "holy fuck, this is how i feel". i posted it on FB and people tweaked out at me i was like "meh fuck off". then i made basically a joke post saying "i was going to become a mens rights activist" and people REALLY tweaked out (this was before people even knew what mens right activists were or that there were such a thing) and i was like "wtf? why is this just a big deal?"

then along came sleazy sarkeesian and the whole fucking gamergate BS. and i literally sat and watched through every one of her videos. i was totally fascinated by it. i couldn't look away just like you can't look away from a train wreck. and by the end of i was like "yup. nope. no way. i'm off this bus. i don't give a shit what anyone thinks of me. this is just 100% wrong." and i thought i would be the only one, but it turned out i was only of like literally millions who had that same or very similar experience with her
>>
>>135062145
First it was Sandy Hook, and a few years later I was looking up Hitler speeches for giggles. Expected neo Nazi stuff, found out he was right about a ton of stuff. Then I found Tgsnt.
>>
>>135062145
Before college I fell for the socialism meme, but was quite aware of my lack of knowledge of economics and the viability of socialism and whether or not the arguments against it were valid. My first economics professor was a hardcore Libertarian/Austrian economist. I talked to him after lecture one time and he gave plenty of legitimate publications, books, and other sources to look at. Completely changed my mind.

Of course, there was also the statistics on race and that on here that I had been reading since middle school. Fun nigger facts comes to mind.
>>
>>135085275
dude honestly SJWism existed in teh 80s and 90s too, and the rhetoric was almost exactly the same as it is now. the difference is that NOBODY took them seriously back then. they were laughing stocks. they were subjects of ridicule. even now-left-wing TV shows like SNL used to viciously make fun of feminists and progressives. then after 9/11 happened there was a really clear and concerted move towards political correctness in our country. then we got saddled with fucking barry obama. and then we ended up in some fucking dystopian george orwell novel by 2013, 2014, 2015 with censorship, newspeak, militant leftism and all of these weird new ideas being pushed on us. then people got fed up with and lo and behold, emperor trump popped on the scene.
>>
Romanianon here, took the pill in 2013-2014 when I found out about the Iron Guard and did not regret it.
>>
>>135084846
Yeah, I'm still working through the logistics myself. Studied ever since mid-late teens, can give a rundown of sorts.

>>135085488
Request sent.
>>
>>135085117
I grew up Berkeley.
>>
File: Christ_06fcda_5948066.jpg (95KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_06fcda_5948066.jpg
95KB, 680x451px
>>135086187

I am so sorry
>>
>>135062145
Gamer gate caused me to start asking questions. After that, it was four years of psychological pain and losing friends until I arrived. I'm not happier as a result, but I wouldn't trade it back if I could. I still question things constantly.
>>
File: wires.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wires.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
my redpill.

It's a big joke for the stupid normies
>>
>>135086187
Please tell me more about your shitty childhood. I hope your not bullshitting, this is excellent food for my agenda.
>>
>>135086094
This is me. Checked.
>>
Hello all, this is my name, this is my story. It is like lots of redpills. Excruciatingly painful emotionally, and mentally. It cost me my great love, the woman I had considered my so-called "soulmate". Knowing what I know now, I won't use her name; she will be referred to as A. P. It all started on Monday, August 17th, 2014. Typical late summer day, I was getting my books for what was supposed to be my last year at college. I was looking on Jewbook as normal when I came across something that set off a chain reaction that permanently and irreversibly altered the course of my life. We had talked about going parasailing the day before while we were at the beach but we couldnt get a reservation last-minute, and she was supposed to be visiting a friend the same day I was getting my books. Anyone wanna guess what happened? Yup, she went without me. Upset, I called and asked why she stabbed me in the back like that. Her response, quote "You didn't seem that interested". Which was true, I did that on purpose that way I wouldn't look stupid. That day I learned that someone or something was manipulating the aspects of my life. I vowed to find out who. Fast-forward to Christmas that year. I got her one of those Alex and Ani bracelets which were the new thing then. She liked it but told me that wasn't what we were. I never heard from her again until June 2015 (she went to University of Delaware, getting gang-raped by chadfags meanwhile being segregated in to the poor class of the shithole that was the People's Democratic Republic of Delaware. By that time the situation had affected me so severely that I nearly failed out of college. She broke it off completely. It all boiled down to petty bullshit, but that's an entire story all it's own. I wandered around all summer, directionless, lost, confused, angry, broken. Then it happened. I heard the God Emporer Donald John Trump speak his first words. I slowly started winning again. (cont.)
>>
>be kid
>gypsy mugs me (he was a year or two older than me)
>tell parents
>parents start telling me how gypsies are rats etc.
>start to hate gypsies and eventually every other minority
>>
File: 1495854585090.png (119KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495854585090.png
119KB, 540x600px
>>135062145
Gamergate
>>
>>135074640
Stefan Molyneux. A stroke of pure luck that completely changed my life forever. I had also at that time taken LSD for the first time (drugs are gay but that had a profound affect on my thinking).

So, at the age of 17, i was redpilled and literally thought I was a genius (gay but, the redpill was MASSSSIVEEE). Oh and I was also prescribed Vyvanse during this time. Best year of my life. Here was one of the first videos I watched with that "True News" title..Ohh the Nostalgia.

Thanks for asking! Glad you read my little gay redpill story ive always wanted to tell that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2YsJVF-920
>>
File: HolyGet.jpg (268KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
HolyGet.jpg
268KB, 816x816px
>>135086200
>>
File: 1499957883681.png (663KB, 960x785px) Image search: [Google]
1499957883681.png
663KB, 960x785px
europe refugee crisis

that accelerated my journey to the right wing by about 200%
>>
>>135088371
Throughout 2016 many things happened, I got a new job, college degree, the primaries were in full swing and Trump and Cruz were in the mix. I had been mostly a right-leaner politically, but I didn't really have enough sense to see the world as it really was. Then this happened: A major music festival that was supposed to be in Dover (not Firefly, I wouldn't go there and be around those commie nigger fucks if you paid me) was suddenly cancelled. It was like parasailing all over again. I'd first heard the term Alt-right and Jew system in the summer of '16. Seemed absurd at first, I couldn't understand what problem the Jews had with us. Then I learned. Everything. Jews. Hookup culture. Feminazi lies (this affects me personally because I have now figured out why I lost A.P.) Weaponized Autisim (sucessfully building my own computer proved that I have it). But this one thing really hit home. Last month, I went to visit my grandmother in the Carolinas. It was then that I figured out that it all started at a young age. My childhood was rather eventful, but it boils down to the fact that instead of being in to normal boy things like fishing, etc., I had wanted to stay in the house, eating ice cream and watching looney tunes every Saturday morning. I was coddled from that age that way I wouldn't discover my W.A. sooner. Now today I just feel nothing but bitter and angry. Angry that I didn't see the signs sooner. Angry that despite my genius, I was unable to see the kikes pulling the puppet strings in my life. Angry that it is too late. Angry that I will never get an opportunity to have buddies again. Angry that I cannot be normal no matter how hard I try. But I know this: I have to fight on. For Kekistan. For the God Emporer. For fright power. For Blue Whale. For the purge of Antifa, Chad, Zog, Dindu niggers, and for the purification of our kind. Shadi-fucking-lay!!!!
>>
>>135079697
Jesus how old are you? Tell SS stories pls
>>
went on /b/ in 2007 and got called a newfag. Now I hate other races and stuff and have read more esoteric literature/conspiracies/symbology/ deep memery than I have actual good content
>>
>>135086587
I was punished severely for every little thing. My sister almost always got off scot free. I was physically assaulted by my lesbian neighbors for being too much of a man. I got slapped and even spanked by these man hating dykes. There was this one bitch I really hated, named Mrs. Morris. She was the 'Leader' of the community. Old and childless, loved my sister but hated me. During Halloween she gave me only a single piece of candy while she gave the girls handfuls.

The first time I ever got spanked was by her because my hand balls landed in her yard. My moms were afraid of her and didn't say or do anything.

One time mrs. morris grabbed me by the collar when I was walking the dog because she said my dog had pooped on her sidewalk and I didn't clean it up. She was pulling it so hard that I couldn't breath so I pushed her and she fell and 'cracked her hip' on the sidewalk. My moms had to pay her medical bills. After that I got a reputation as being a bad seed.

One summer when I was cleaning the shed, I fell off a one story roof and noone came to help for thirty minutes, I fucked up my elbow and had to learn how to write with my left hand because it was so bad.

In middle school my sister had a pool party and no boys were allowed so I crashed it. Jumped in the pool splashed about, got the girls swimsuits wet. My moms got really pissed off and grounded me for a week.

In high school my best friend came out to me as gay and he told me that he loved me. I told him that I wasn't gay and that I want to still remain friends with him. He didn't take rejection lightly and told everyone I was a gay hating bigot. It cost me the attention of a girl I really liked.

In college I had to take mandatory gender studies class and even though this was way before obama the hatred towards men, especially white straight men was there. At first they joked about it then it became more and more serious.
>>
>>135091079
Dad grew up in Chicago during MLK and the riots, neighbor made hats for Al Capone. Later discover relative made it out of jail after Nuremberg and his whereabouts are unknown. Everyone else in his trials were hung or died during or after prison. Was in the German army, then joined the Nazi Party, then left army for SS officer position and worked close to the Gestapo. Served less than a decade in prison then disappeared. "Current whereabouts: Unknown" Interesting?

How about, during the riots in Chicago; older white brothers had to escort their families to school, and going to work was unsafe for women on public transits. White guy sitting for little sis to come out of class, sees her in courtyard, black student assaults her viciously (has her almost killed, she was hospitalized and nearly died). One day, him and friends wait for the kid as he walks down street, kidnap him, yadda-yadda drop him down a well and tosses cinder blocks.
>>
File: america-under-communism.jpg (141KB, 450x651px) Image search: [Google]
america-under-communism.jpg
141KB, 450x651px
>>135062145
the true redpill is communism
>>
>>135086094
Please do
>>
>>135093891
also communists hate liberals and conservatives alike
>>
File: obama.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>135092720

And that, my friends, is why a father figure is necessary.
>>
>>135062999
female hypergamy was my first also
>>
>>135094011
Feminists try to achieve what Catholic women already do. Ponder on that.
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/95-year-old-nazi-finally-faces-justice/
That's the moment I realized it wasn't satire
>>
File: 1500445870024.jpg (96KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
1500445870024.jpg
96KB, 1024x753px
>>135065477
Shouldn't you have a brit flag Akbar?
>>
File: 1467498898571.png (247KB, 999x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467498898571.png
247KB, 999x1200px
>>135062145
I used to be somewhat "redpilled" but seeing the retardation on /pol/ actually made me more liberal
>>
>>135098971
arab culture makes your country like arab countries. Even they dont want that
>>
>>135079198
The unabomber aka the philosopher kasinzky. Read his manifesto it's readily available
>>
>>135062145
Red pilled at 12 in 01', been waiting on the world to catch up
>>
>>135062145
I was raised a liberal but changed once I gained internet access. I think the sjws started it all
>>
>>135062145
Sjw cringe compilations saved my life
>>
Gamergate destroyed my faith in Media, started looking everything up myself
>>
>be at highschool
>some chad is acting like a total piece of shit, it was basically impossible to learn when he was in class
>no one say anything about it in public
>no one say anything about it in private
>wonder why people act like this
>this sparked my interest in evolutionary psychology
>discovered that im fairly unique in that i don't keep my head down and my mouth shut
>>
File: IMG_0037.png (81KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.png
81KB, 1092x1037px
>>135062145
James fucking Comeys press conference was my red pill suppository.

Never cared or bothered but then I started researching conspiracies and such. We live in a fucked up world.
>>
File: Junior Soprano.jpg (29KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
Junior Soprano.jpg
29KB, 506x316px
>>135090233
>despite my genius
>>
>>135062999
Checked aper
>>
I think Tommy Sotomayor on youtube was my first red pill. He's a good dude.
>>
>>135062145
10 years ago, david icke
>>
>>135078226

classic psudo-intellectual European looking down his nose on "muh burgers education". you play the cultured European centrist cleverly -but clearly you are acting. allowing any base human instinct, I'd wager even a passing tribalist thought sends shivers down your spine. novelty alone is a reason to respect race as legitimate intellectual and scientific concept worth preserving or at the very least discussing openly. focusing on genetics and "environmental factors" is pointless when you have decades of independent scientific study providing undeniable evidence linking race with predictable statistical patterns of behavior, cultural norms, not to mention IQ and its effects on societal outcomes etc. - thousands+ years of deeply ingrained cultural and biological memory which go on unaffected by genes, environmental factors etc. exists - similar to ideas of sheldrake, jung etc.

you speak of American education as being "allied propaganda" - and what do you have to say of German education, if you were arguing in good faith and following your own logic - it would be "Jewish propaganda". having a nuanced view on the second ww goes far beyond understanding why germans embraced and followed Hitler, ww1, Wiemar, german philosophy etc. - if you allow the generalized liberalism, intellectualism and peacetime economic environment of current years to blind you to racial differences - you and your black hipster friend will both hang when Europe falls. you wouldn't need to rise the fourth reich to intervene either - name the jew and recognize race as legitimate - until then enjoy pontificating on goethe together until the muslim horde annihilates you. good day sir
>>
>>135070951
Has any Femanon ever shown her breasts?
>>
>>135062145
It began with our school having a mock court using things like fairy tale characters being defendants, that sort of thing. One of them was Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk being charged for murder, and since the answer wasn't obvious at first (case can be made Jack feared for his life and stood his ground; case can be made Jack was a filthy fucking thief and the giant had every right to squash the bastard) it taught me to look past how the media skews things and form my own conclusions.
>>
>>135062145
A group of feral nigs tried to knockout game me in Baltimore city last year. I was p racist before then but it really upped my game. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>135062145
Around early 2015 I started watching the Amazing Atheist (bluepilled as fuck, I know), but one thing he got right was about 3rd wave feminism and it's lies. As I continued to watch him, in the summer of 2015, I first got in to 4chan (/b/ specifically), which introduced me to as much redpill as /b/ can really offer (not much), and started jokingly LARPing as NatSoc and overly traditionalist with my friends. The more I fucked around, the more I started to believe what I was jokingly saying, and in early 2016, I started going to /pol/ and within a few months almost never touched /b/. Going forward on, I would say that I had been pretty much fully redpilled by August of 2016.
>>
>>135064344
>/pol/ and /b/ have a rape baby
>>
>>135062145
It happened to me a couple years back when I got into critical thinking. Back then I would just listen to my liberal friends and would think that right wingers were all retarded. When I got into critical thinking skills, I started to view everything logically and from a different point of view. I would try so hard to disprove all my views to see if they were correct or incorrect, and if I see that my views were incorrect, i would try to disprove THAT too. Eventually it led me to the view that left wingers are the retarded ones, especially with what they've said about Trump.

The problem with most people is that they lack basic critical thinking skills, which lead them to believing shit like Trumps a racist, etc. They seriously need to start teaching critical thinking skills in school.
>>
>>135065773
This.

My mom was super religious and loved the Jews. Dad was indifferent. I never trusted them, and I was suspicious why (((modern Christianity))) loves Jews but Jews detest Christians and their traditions. And I was curios as to why most Christians distrusted Jews until quite recently in history. That led me to, well, you know.
>>
>>135062145
Was a semi-bluepilled (except about niggers) /b/tard who came here in 2011 because stormfags were the easiest to anger.

Of course I was showered with facts, infographics and statistics. Which gradually through 2 years, turned me into a natsoc.

So much for trolling those stormfags.
>>
File: courage.jpg (15KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
courage.jpg
15KB, 300x450px
>>135072720
>" I lived the life of 10 men. If life's a game I fucking won. Can you dump some whiskey and ice in my mouth".
>>
>>135071615
>money from home

Can you share some tips/what to look for anon?
>>
>>135085534

>Maccas

G'day fellow ausfag, didn't even know there were niggers in schools 10 years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 600x1005px
The Brussels terrorist attacks that happened on my moms birthday also when my family went to a swat meat it was literally Mexico City. For anyone that went to one in Huntington Beach you know what I'm talking about. Also hearing how the Nazis were killing their own free labor force just didn't make any stratigical sense to me when I was kid since I was huge into military history. Watching Europe with open gates was the biggest one that led me too pol and made me hate them so much and not just them but the left. Now I think I understand the motives of Dylan roof and brevik too where you not only kill the invaders but also kill the traitors even more too set an example of betrayal of ones homeland
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.