[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As much as you love Trump, his side is the losing side, and his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

As much as you love Trump, his side is the losing side, and his supporters are infinitely more fun to piss off.

When did /pol/ start taking things so seriously?
>>
>>135055152
>When did /pol/ start taking things so seriously?

The second /r/the donald created /ptg/ on here.
>>
>>135055152
The moment the Jew started to Kvetch.
>>
>>135055152
You sound like an underage nufaggot who thinks they're edgy, why don't you go suck the tip of a shotgun barrel and eat a live round vermin.
>>
>>135055152
>and his supporters are infinitely more fun to piss off.

How so? Piss off a Trump supporter and they'll try to argue with you, or maybe chant USA or something. Piss off a liberal and you get well... this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA

So where are you getting this notion that Trump supporters are more fun to piss off?
>>
>>135055372
/thread
also good bait op i will be stealing this
>>
>>135055456
>try to argue
Key word being try. 99% of the time its just quoting BS "alternative facts" or referencing shit that doesnt matter about the dems.
>>
>>135055456
They're more fun to piss off because they're just as much limp wristed faggots as the liberals, but with the addition of knowing they can't win. There's no lasting pain with the side that wins in the end.
>>
>>135055738
>>135055804

And that's fun? I don't know, making some dumb little gremlin scream like banshee seems a lot more entertaining to me.

I think you guys are just being partisan, which is fine but don't try to lie about it.
>>
File: 44.jpg (30KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
30KB, 512x640px
this is what actual "pissed off" looks like
>>
>>135055152
You're lying. I know for a fact that dicking around on /pol/ is more fun than attending a leftist vegan potluck.
>>
File: visible confusion.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>135055907
Ill grant you that there are shrieking liberal scum out there, but I have never once run into somebody who could defend the current administrations policies without either being woefully uneducated or trolling / playing devils advocate. Talking to shitty liberals is annoying, talking to shitty MAGAs usually ends in "pound of feathers" tier confusion on their faces; the schadenfreude from that sustains me for months at a time.
>>
>>135056269
How many people do you run into that you grill about the current administrations policies? Sounds like something a liberal fag would do.
>>
>>135055372

No m8. This place used to be for the laffs and guffaws. Now since pricks like u came along, it's gotten very serious with only the occasional thread that actually brings the lols.

If you've ever thought this place was a forum of legitimate discussion about politics then you are a fool.
>>
>>135056458
I dont grill them, they bring it up, I ask innocent questions. Im fairly centrist, but I live in the deep south. People down here love to mouth off about shit they know nothing about.
>>
>>135057788
Perfect example
>>
>>135055372
You're going full meta-edge, aren't you.
>>
>>135055152

>More fun to piss off

Lefties literally kill themselves if you push them hard enough. I don't think it gets more fun than that.
>>
>>135058513
of?
>>
>>135056682
you sound triggered
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.