[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if the holocaust is made up, does that mean the Allies made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (140KB, 760x1082px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 760x1082px
So if the holocaust is made up, does that mean the Allies made up the Japanese war crimes too?
>>
File: C7KA47FWwAEeJ-U.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C7KA47FWwAEeJ-U.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>135054641
asians have no empathy. they evolved from a large beetle-like creature
>>
They don't call it the Fake of Nanking for nothing
>>
>>135055002
So it did happen? Unit 731, Nanking, all that shit?
>>
>>135055169
>Nanking
Greatly exaggerated.
>>
Unit 731 was actually covered up by the Allies in order to extract the information and research gained there. All the biggest players in that shit got pardoned.
>>
>>135055258
But how exactly did the allies/Jews benefit from exaggerating it?

I get why fabricating evidence about the holocaust could be used, even if I'm not 100% sold on the idea. But not the Japanese crimes
>>
>>135054641
japan still being around is a war crime in and of itself.
>>
>>135054641
Pls help, my country's anus is still bleeding.
>>
>>135055677
The Chinese were the ones who exaggerated it in the first place and the US perpetuated it because they wanted to castrate Japan nationalistically by shaming them about their history so that they wouldn't think about ever doing that again.
>>
>>135054641
Yep. All of Asia is rightful nip clay desu, we'll eventually take it all back, these other asians don't deserve their lands
>>
>>135054641
>killing chinks and eating poo in loo POWs
>warcrimes
>>
>>135055765
Fuck you sour chhink , we'll nuke you next time
>>
>>135055677

To justify nuking civilians
>>
>>135054641

>literally not one single nazi has ever denied the holocaust

>only retarded redneck neo-nazis started denying it years later, with nothing but made up propaganda and lies as their proof

>when pressed on this, most will just end up admitting it happened, but saying they dont care

really makes you go "hmmmm"
>>
>>135057275
>literally not one single nazi has ever denied the holocaust

I can think of Otto Remer, Hans Ulrich-Rudel and Hans Schmidt off the top of my head
>>
>>135056306
>>135056834
These both make sense I suppose
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.