/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Territorial Defence Force - TDF (Polish: Wojska Obrony T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: OT_grafika.jpg (410KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
OT_grafika.jpg
410KB, 800x625px
The Territorial Defence Force - TDF (Polish: Wojska Obrony Terytorialnej – WOT) consist of volunteers, who join military service in order to enhance national defence capabilities and protect their local communities. The force is in the process of being formed and is expected to consist of approximately 500,000 soldiers. Besides responding to external military threats, the WOT will, according to the Defense Ministry, help strengthen Poland's "patriotic and Christian foundations".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCODk4z6McU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7y1vlr1IZM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-1u169UlY

I am currently thinking about joining this organisation. Government would pay me 500 zł (150 dollar) for 5 hours of training. I would learn how to operate guns, machine guns, MANDPADS, anti-tank weapon and so on. After joining organisation, i would also have a right to own a weapon.
>>
I am too fat for this shit. Otherwise, i would join it
>>
>>135054413
Rule 1 of Zombieland: Cardio.
>>
it is a scandal that one needs a permission and much of procedural bullshiting to buy a weapon in poland... we are surrounded to the west by fucking shitskin rapists, to the east - by mongoloid subhumans whose country is destabilized by low price of hydrocarbons... every pole should have an ability to install a bullet in these motherfuckers brains..

i welcome new laws liberalizing access to weapon, but it is far not enough... we should have american laws here imo
>>
Badass
>>
>>135052908
We actually have something similar here in Finland (Maakuntajoukot, Local troops/defence forces). Joining makes it a bit easier to get a permit to own a semi-automatic rifle. You have to have completed conscription before joining and also pass physical fitness tests.
>>
>>135052908
you are retarded as well as this soon to be created organisation. Its premise says that everyone will have mandatory 1 day of training a month worth your peasant 500zl, as for 'training', dont get fooled like an idiot you are, professional soldiers in poland get to shoot fucking 5 to 10 bullets a month maybe and thats when they are lucky but government somehow will bestow unlimited training resources on people like u... dream on, if push comes to shove , only think this whole WOT will serve is as cannon fodder on the front lines to stall enemies long enough for actual military to engage.
>>
>>135057855
>only think this whole WOT will serve is as cannon fodder on the front lines

You are stupid. WOT is used for guerrilla warfare, mainly in cities/towns/willages. Their task is defending their own communities.
>>
>>135052908
>. After joining organisation, i would also have a right to own a weapon.

Join the army. serve your country. Get a gun

That's a perfect win-win scenario. They will even pay you for it.
That makes it win - win - win.
I am fit for service, maybe I will give it a shot.
>>
>>135052908
>Getting paid while training to defend your country from Kraut aggression.
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal senpai
>>
>>135058807
The only country that would want to attack us is the barbarian mongolia. Germans could "attack" us with using lost refugees that crossed border by mistake
>>
>>135058807
are you on drugs, murrican subhuman?.. the only country that wants to attack us and kill 40 mln of poles, send them on internal organs for oligrachs and as child-prostitutes to arabs are russians... only russians want to kill us all... germans are destroying themselves, so we don't even have to care about them... russia is still too healthy and too strong
>>
>>135059573
send/sell
>>
>>135055394
This. We have many layers of private and semi state sponsored organizations that fall under defense forces that are separate from the government though. Militias are in every state as well as an individual state "defense force" that falls under the leadership of the state governor that is separate from the national guard. These defense force groups in the South (not sure about cucked states) are recognized but do not train with weapons. It is purely voluntary but most are ex military of all ages and are connected with militias to a degree. Poland needs our laws regarding firearm ownership for sure. You have always been in a precarious position geographically considering the bullshit. There needs to be an easing of all weapon laws for sure in Poland. Love your country btw.
>>
Guys, please help. Some banderites posted a pro-UPA Ukrainian encyclopedia on Duolingo and when I posted a Wiki article showing what was OUN-UPA in reality, they started to downvote me, so ultimately my post vanished:

https://www.duolingo.com/comment/23694718

Pls:
1. upvote the main post that started this thread - it will help to keep it up;
2. then upvote my post (that one written by JAndrzej).

Thx in advance!
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (125KB, 1500x892px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
125KB, 1500x892px
>>135052908
>After joining organisation, i would also have a right to own a weapon.
You guys should just do as the Czechs are doing and make bearing arms a right.
>>
>>135056774
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Forces_(Finland)
>Companies are always composed of reservists from area of certain military district within military province in question, providing an advantage of knowing the area of operations.

This is great. The main difference is that we abolished the conscription several years ago, so your people are much better prepared, even at the beginning.
>>
File: dous.jpg (57KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dous.jpg
57KB, 1920x1080px
>>135052908
>mfw I'm category F masterrace
>mfw I won't be used as cannon fodder anyway so there's no need for me to train
>>
>>135064589
>being happy that you are unfit
>>
>>135059631
>>135059573
why do the ruskies hate you so much?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.