[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oklahoma choir teacher who exposed herself to students w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Oklahoma choir teacher who exposed herself to students when she did a cartwheel while wearing a skirt with no underwear is given probation
>Lacey Sponsler pleaded guilty Monday to assault after the charge was reduced from indecent exposure
>The teacher was wearing a dress with no underwear when she did a cartwheel in front of a choir class
>A student recorded the incident on a cell phone and told police that she saw Sponsler's 'vagina open and close, as her legs were in the air'
>She was given a two year suspended sentence and she can't teach for two years
>The 34-year-old woman will not have to register as a sex offender

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4732996/Teacher-cartwheeled-without-underwear-given-probation.html
>>
>>135050594

>>A student recorded the incident on a cell phone and told police that she saw Sponsler's 'vagina open and close, as her legs were in the air'

LaughingGuy.mp4
>>
>>135050594
Ahhh yes, womens greatest enemy, women.
>>
File: Chaos.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
>>135051328
Whoops, forgot my funny maymay
>>
File: 1500841274918.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1500841274918.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>agina open and close, as her legs were in the air

wonder how it smelled
>>
>woman
>>
>>135050594
>this is an 8/10 in oklashartinmarta
>>
I need to see this video of her vagina doing tricks. Link me
>>
>>135051473
yeah I was thinking the same.

ps the bitch looks 50
>>
>>135051846
second
>>
>>135051846
I think it mouthed "Kill Me Now, Please" to the students
>>
Her vagina literally clapped for her when she did a cartwheel

>kek
>>
>you will never smell your teacher's river water stank bait while singing 'This Land is Your Land"
>>
File: 1490927153764.gif (2MB, 540x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490927153764.gif
2MB, 540x411px
>>135051404
>whats the big whoop
>>
>>135051404
White women thinking they can undo the asian meme on Western Men by being exactly what Western Men hate.
>>
>>135050594
>she saw Sponsler's 'vagina open and close, as her legs were in the air'

Can't believe she isn't world-famous for having a singing vagina
>>
>>135050594
>woman will not have to register as a sex offender
>>
>>135050594
>34 yo white woman
>looks miffed beyond her years

Yup. I'm a race traitor now
I'm 30 and still look boyish. These white woman are fucking nasty hags
>>
>>135052085
Clap clap for the handy capped
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.