[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here that used to think global warming caused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Witch of the Black Forest.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Witch of the Black Forest.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
Is there anyone here that used to think global warming caused by humans was wrong but now believe in it or are simple not sure anymore?

What led to you changing your mind?
>>
>>135046780

The fact that the recorded temperature on other planets is also higher.
>>
>>135048383
You mean you didn't believe in the greenhouse effect until you learned about how it affects Venus?
>>
File: 1496455136247.png (173KB, 1166x933px) Image search: [Google]
1496455136247.png
173KB, 1166x933px
>>135046780
>>
I've never cared about global warming.

We only live about 80 years then we die.

Why should we care what happens in the distant future? Hell, everyone will probably be niggers, spics, and Asians by then anyway. Whites aren't breeding enough to replace themselves.
>>
>>135050336
Haha you think the effects won't affect you. How naive.
>>
>>135049856
The greenhouse effect would not work on other planets without an atmosphere.

It is "hotter" because the sun has increased activity.
>>
>>135050162
Yes the Earth was hotter in the past.
>>
>>135050526
That's why I said Venus. It has an insanely thick atmosphere.
>>
>>135046780

US senate had a hearing about climate change recently:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs
>>
>>135050526
This guy thinks other planets have no atmosphere
LOLZ
That's the average climate change denier for you people
>>
>>135050162

I think you don't know the biosphere changes a lot during these millions years... Unless you want to starve the whole earth do death and begin from 0 (ie, nother major extinction) better keep the temperature at our levels.
>>
>>135050336

>what does the truth matter

Fuck off homo, move to Canada.
>>
>>135051459

Save the planet, kill yourself then. How the fuck do you want to influence the global temperature?
>>
>>135051654

Keeping the actual levels retard
>>
>>135051796

What the fuck does that mean and how does that translate to something actionable?
>>
>>135046780
I always knew that it was cause by filthy humans and I was always right, humans must be exterminated, they are despicable little creatures.
>>
File: Nago.jpg (64KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nago.jpg
64KB, 720x400px
>>135051929
agreed
>>
>>135051928

Impeach trump and assasinate pence, then enact the Paris agreement. VoilĂ !
>>
>>135053533

The Paris Agreement is terrible under the premise that CO2 is bad, because it takes a 100 billion USD from developed nations and takes it to third world nations so they can industrialize, which means pollute.

Have you even read the Paris agreement? It's just another tax scheme. India and China are marked as "developing nations" and don't have to do anything or pay anything, in fact they get money.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.