[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White birth rates are decreasing >This is because of increased

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Ore x Yome.png (260KB, 970x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ore x Yome.png
260KB, 970x1400px
>White birth rates are decreasing
>This is because of increased female workforce participation, meaning women have children at a much higher age than before
>They also have less motivation to take care of children, as it would mean delaying their careers
>As women attain degrees more often and start outearning men, it becomes more difficult to find men who can fulfill the traditional provider role to them

Isn't the natural solution to this problem to make men the caretakers and women the providers? It only makes sense:
>Women are increasingly taking over high education/wage positions
>An increasing number of men, dissatisfied with the status quo, are dropping out of professional life ie. they have a lot of spare time
>Men are better caretakers than women (compare the children of single mothers to those of single fathers)
>Househusbands would remove the biggest factor holding women back from having multiple children, as they'd be the ones tasked with childrearing

Women benefit, men benefit and above all the nations of the West benefit. Why isn't this a thing yet? We could even co-opt feminist "girlpower" bullshit and subvert it into a mirror image of traditionalism centered around the nuclear family.
>>
>women don't go to college
>if they don't get married to their high school sweetheart they are utterly fucked and doomed to a life of poverty
>if they do get married they're doomed to a life of poverty on one income, and if they were born in a location they hate, they're doomed to live there the rest of their life
>if they ever get divorced they are doomed to a life of poverty due to no education and no skills
>if they stay married they get zero say over where the money is spent and can never have anything they want without asking someone else's permission

I wonder why women want careers?

3d men are pd. I'll take my career, having my own money, spending it on what I want to spend it on, moving where I want to move to, doing whatever I want, and not having to give birth to some redneck loser's ugly children. Ciao! I have 2D. They're smarter, more interesting, and more attractive than any 3d could be. A dildo is better than a 3d dick.

Evolution has spoken, and men have no value.
>>
File: da3[1].png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
da3[1].png
91KB, 800x600px
>>135046839
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.