[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Not Your Imagination, Single Women: There Literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 49

>We talked to author Jon Birger about the shortage of educated men, where women should go if they really want to land a husband, and why boys aren't going to college in the first place.

>We all have that friend: the beautiful, intelligent, driven woman who—like Katherine Heigl in every rom-com—can't find a decent date. Every guy she goes out with is an asshole; she consistently dates "below" her league, and she's on the verge of giving up on a committed relationship altogether.

>Not long after he turned 30, the writer Jon Birger realized he and his wife knew a lot of women like that. The couple didn't have a lot of single male friends left, but the many single women they knew all seemed to be buyers stuck in a seller's market. One of those friends, Birger told me, "had been dating a guy for a couple years. It certainly seemed like they were well on their way to getting married. She was in her late 30s, he was in his mid 40s. She really wants to have kids, get married, the whole [thing]. And she's amazing in every way."

>One day at lunch, Birger casually asked her about her boyfriend. "Her whole expression changed," Birger recalled. They had just broken up. "They'd been dating for over two years and he said he 'just wasn't ready to settle down.'"

>This got Birger, a former economics writer for Fortune and Money, thinking: How could a man of that age be so cavalier about casting aside such an amazing woman? And why do we all have similar stories of incredible female friends trapped for years in dating hell? Why are there so many great single women? Where are all the great single men?

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/3bj5yv/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253
>>
>>135041450
>shortage of educated men
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>135041450
More like annonying self obsessed cunts who feel they're superior and aren't willing to settle.
>>
File: wherearethemen.jpg (83KB, 1000x758px) Image search: [Google]
wherearethemen.jpg
83KB, 1000x758px
>Is there any silver lining to this for women?
There has been some reaction from women who found [the book] life-affirming, because they realize it's not them. They had been blaming themselves for their lack of success [in the dating world], and this was kind of assuring in some way.

>So at the rates we're going, is there going to have to be affirmative action for boys, to keep things even?
A lot of elite private colleges are already engaging in quiet, de-facto, under-the-table affirmative action for boys. I went to Brown. The acceptance rate for boys is 11 percent; for girls it's 7 percent. The worst example is Vassar. Their acceptance rate for boys is 34 percent and for girls it's 18 or 19 percent.

What's interesting is that if you look at the top public universities that are bound by Title IX [when it comes to admissions], they all accept girls at a higher rate than boys.

>Right, because—
Girls are better applicants.

>So, where are all the men?
I mean they exist, they're just not going to college. This isn't China or India where they have a man-made gender imbalance because of all sorts of horrendous things. [Men are] out there, they're just not going to college. Last year about 35 percent more women than men graduated from college.
>>
>>135041450
>she consistently dates "below" her league

meaning she chases after the top 10% of chads instead of only the top 1%?
>>
>>135041450
Roastbeefs can go and kill them selfs.
>>
>>135041450
>vice
Archive where
>>
>>135041450

These women are basically Rebecca/Diane from Cheers, except fatter and uglier.
>>
>>135041594
(((educated)))
>>
>>135042714
Sorry.

http://archive.is/0oK2U
>>
Don't settle for these women lads, let them off themselves.
>>
>>135041450

>beautiful amazing woman
>absolutely dating material
>intelligent
>driven
>the real "go-getter"
>just perfect in every way
>incredible female friend
>great single women

Jesus Christ, how delusional can you be. I wouldn't touch you schizos with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>135041450
it's not just "there aren't enough men". It is :
there aren't enough men meeting the unrealistic standards of western women in their 30s.
I prefer to die alone, a miserable virgin than touching these women who rod the cock carousel during 15 years and then cry because they cannot find some gullible man to settled down. No thanks, you let me down for these 15 years, you are on your own now.
>>
>>135041450
>she consistently dates "below" her league
Let me guess: She can't cook, she can't clean, she's about a decade past her prime and she thinks that men give a fuck about her career.
Women need to realise that men don't care about high intelligence or income when it comes to women.
How to be a god tier female:
>look good
>cook, clean and care for the children
>be good at conversations
>laugh at my stupid jokes
>don't be a cunt
>>
File: Beta Walk.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Beta Walk.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>135041450
>have Master's degree in Chemical Engineering
>financially stable, no debt
>not fat or deformed

>5'8"...
>0 gfs, 0 sex

I'll just go ahead and climb into the reject bin.
>>
>>135041450

80-20

20% of men fuck 80% of women.
A woman fucked by an alpha will believe he loves her, and belongs to him.

Only thing you can do is work, to become an alpha. Read the Rules of the Game, of Strauss, lift 20/30 min per day, learn to cook, and read.

And practice dating.

Until the comeback of Christianity as a state religion, it is the only thing to do.
>>
>>135043186

/thread
>>
>>135041450
>Chad pumped and dumped me once therefore I deserve chad husband

I'm not even mad my wife and the children she birthed are beautiful
>>
>>135041450
here me

im right here

single girls hello
>>
>>135041450
>pussywhipped cuck writes an article about wifey's amazing friends being so great they can't find a worthy man
>>
>>135042801
>finnish archivebot

on vacation, nordbro?
>>
Anyone got a pastebin, vice has it out for right wing archiving squads
>>
>>135041594
I think they mean indoctrinated, but it's true, schools more and more are gearing their curriculum toward women / girls. They treat boys like defective girls. It's sad. It's why most college (((educated))) people are women and why so many men are falling short.
>>
>strong empowered women who don't need no man can't find a man
>men help, plz
>>
>>135042801
>>135043853
vice wont allow archives they are faggots
>>
>>135041450
Feminism truly wronged the female population into thinking that they can have everything without having to give something up.
>>
>>135041450
Hahaha. Roasties getting toasty.
>>
>>135043386
just wait five years / ten years to get a solid 10/10 church waifu
>>
>>135041450
>buyers in a seller's market

This is part of the problem, how can romance bloom and how can people forge romantic connections when women treat dating like buying fucking car in insurance?
>>
>>135041450
I have a Master's degree in Computer Science, where can I meet all those desperate women?
>>
File: 1496152033479.jpg (33KB, 720x701px) Image search: [Google]
1496152033479.jpg
33KB, 720x701px
>>135043386
>6'3
>240 lbs.
>Associates degree
>Confidence for days (this is the only important one)
>Was swimming in it but it's slowed lately as I'd like to settle down.
>>
>>135041450
>whaaaa I will only marry a man who has gone to college, is more than 1.95 meters tall, has a cock bigger than 19 cm, has body fat below 5%, makes more than 300k $ a year, is funny, charming, kind, protective doesn't have x shaped knee joints and has nice feet!
>Why can't I find a decent man!?!?!?!?
>>
>>135043412
>state sponsored jew religion
go fuck yourself kike
>>
>>135041450
>>We all have that friend: the beautiful, intelligent, driven woman who—like Katherine Heigl in every rom-com—can't find a decent date. Every guy she goes out with is an asshole; she consistently dates "below" her league, and she's on the verge of giving up on a committed relationship altogether.

Someone needs to tell women that they need to start approaching men. The alternative is harem life or die alone with a cuckoo clock. It's up to them. But I'm done tolerating Uncle Sam as their Sugar Daddy on the side, that shit is over as soon as Uncle Donald trains the guns on the 27th.
>>
I have to face it: I'm pretty at the bottom of the male dating pool.
Do you know who else is at the bottom? Fat feminists. I take solace at the thought that some fat feminist will live alone, die alone and have her corpse eaten by her two dozen cats because I choose (by now, voluntarily) to not date her.
>>
File: drugs1494450909472.jpg (338KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
drugs1494450909472.jpg
338KB, 960x1280px
>>135043273
I'm married and I agree with this.
>>
>>135044103
>Y...yeah, only another ten years to go
*Me ten years ago*

I bet the ladies will just love the balding spots.
>>
>>135041450
> below her league
On the one hand these women scream for human rights and that every piece of shit is a human being and valuable and such but when it comes to dating they suddenly think in categories.
Wonderful people. Surely.
>>
>>135044133
>Computer Science
IT is for dumb people, I know it because I am an engineer in IT, easy as fuck. Chemistry and mechanical engineering are the real things.
devs are just slaves, you find thousands of them everywhere you go. What is not rare is not valuable.
>>
>>This got Birger, a former economics writer for Fortune and Money, thinking: How could a man of that age be so cavalier about casting aside such an amazing woman?

Men are not entitled to women

[B}Women are not entitled to men[/B]
>>
>>135041450
There's plenty of men, we just didn't have the time to sit in college until we are near 30 and we don't feel like being tied down to some cunt that's many thousands in debt because she needed a phd in basket weaving or whatever their deal was.
>>
>>135041450
College whores don't want to settle for a working man. I see nothing new here.
>>
>>135044316
>the thought that some fat feminist will live alone, die alone and have her corpse eaten by her two dozen cats because I choose (by now, voluntarily) to not date her.
never saw that, it's almost a relief, also women in their late 30s now will die miserably after 30 or 40 years of loneliness if they don't commit suicide. That can ease the pain.
>>
>30yo used up sluts
>each one belives is a princess that deserves nothing less than a bodyuilding billionaire

Just let them die, we are in luck that gen z had so many female births, we will be able to divide between us and the gen z boys and there will still be women to spare
>>
>>135044464

And... and applied maths desu ?
(and CS applied to maths)

I want to become a quant.
>>
>>135044354
For real lol
>>
>>135043412
>lift 20-30 min

Yeah, more like 60-90 min
>>
>>135044464
> IT is for dumb people
> devs
In germany a dev is a seperate profession. Computer science is actually computer science. Like complexity theory, artificial intelligence or discrete math. I for example do static and dynamic analysis and that is probably one of the most practical fields in CS.
>>
>>135042114
>here has been some reaction from women who found [the book] life-affirming, because they realize it's not them. They had been blaming themselves for their lack of success [in the dating world], and this was kind of assuring in some way.
How convenient, let these narcissist fade to the oblivion.
>>
>>135042442
This was my reaction. Guys don't want to marry a woman who's fucked 100 guys...
>>
>>135044898
20-30 minutes with a well controlled diet will keep you in agile shape. You won't be fucking ripped but you will be healthy and feel confident.
>>
File: 1485053951503.jpg (44KB, 576x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485053951503.jpg
44KB, 576x754px
ATT anons!!!:
I've been wildly fortunate with women. I'm not particularly attractive nor well off. Most of you are over thinking your women problems. Here's some tips...
> #1 be fucking hygenic. Shower everyday, comb your hair, brush your teeth, use grooming products
> Smile and make eye contact (I know this one is hard for the autistic crowd) but with some practice you'll be fine
> Try to relate to her on a personal level... So many different ways to do this
> Don't be afraid to get close. Touch her hand and smile...
The test will take care of itself.
>>
>>135044809
I don't know shit about mathematics
>>135045055
lucky you, you will work for the jews to create a more open society. What is the salary you can expect with 5 years of experience in your field ?
>>
Anyone willing to dump their roastie folder?
>>
File: 1388620814104.jpg (220KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1388620814104.jpg
220KB, 633x758px
>tfw dying alone means some dumb roastie has to die alone too
>>
File: braains.jpg (530KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
braains.jpg
530KB, 1334x694px
>>135043273
income no
intelligence yes, I need conversation ability to be pretty good to be tolerable
>>
>>135043186
This hurts too much to admit to themselves, the problem must be external. Ask ANY MAN ON THE PLANET do you want a woman who's had sex with 100 men before you? or a woman who's had sex with 0 men before you. Social constructionists are to blame for so many of today's problems.
>>
>>135041450
>women started outnumbering men at US colleges since the 1970s
>still increase the amount of female scholarships and programs aimed to put women into every field
>traditionally male STEM colleges I knew are now already past 50/50 gender split and starting to trend female
>destroy all of women's roles except for sex object

>where'd all the men go?
>>
>>135045280

she's not alone, she is raising several of chad's children and gets an hour with him once a week
>>
>>135045055
IT is generally dev type.
comp sci is theoretical.

You can generally do IT as a simpler study (like accounting) or as a trade. It's a bit like a plumber in the latter case.
>>
>>135044335

whois?
>>
I find it revolting that women think their bachelor in womens' studies is the same as a degree in engineering or any other tech field.
The only somewhat ok fields with high women representation are law and medicine.
>>
File: autistic child.jpg (15KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
autistic child.jpg
15KB, 269x269px
>>135041450
>She was in her late 30s
>She really wants to have kids
>>
>>135044898

90 min ?
Everyday.

No.

Lifting is regeneration. Your muscles become harder and stronger after they regenerate. You can not overstress your body, of you will damage it.

But truly, 5 min push ups, 5 min abs, 5 min squat is enough for your muscles. Of course, you need a more «stamina» activity, like a sport or bicycle.

>>135045270

You do not know about maths but about mechanical engineering, which is the use of tensors ?
>>
>tfw studying at a prestigious university
>tfw attaining a worthwhile degree
>tfw I'll have every freedom in choosing a wife
nothing personnell, plebians
>>
File: (((arguments))).png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
(((arguments))).png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>135041450
Oh no that sucks
>>
File: hmmm.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>135044310
what about the 27th?
>>
File: 127529296750.png (148KB, 2185x1960px) Image search: [Google]
127529296750.png
148KB, 2185x1960px
>>135041450
>And why do we all have similar stories of incredible female friends trapped for years in dating hell?

Because they turn down all the actual offers they get
>>
>>135045198
I also have wildly fortunate with women. I am particularly attractive and relatively well off. Here are my tips:

> I shower weekly
> I shave my hair
> I do drugs everyday
> I have a low aggression threshold
> I hate relating with people

The rest will take care of itself.
>>
>>135041450
>educated women

There you have the problem. Who on this day still wants a woman that went through the anti-white brainwashing factories called western colleges

It gets even worse when women with college degrees somehow think they're intelligent
>>
>>135043923
that's a half truth, what you're saying is true the way the school system tests students is designed for a female brain rather than a male brain but don't forget 70% of males would pick up labor, factory and trade jobs right out of highschool before we shipped those occupations over seas to china, india, indonesia and ect. I'm sure illegal immigration had an impact on men joining the workforce right out of highschool as well.
>>
>>135041450
Boys aren't allowed to be boys.
Men aren't allowed to be men.
White men are being shunned from white collar work.
No fault divorce makes marriage a risk.

>tfw why can't I find a wealthy Chad to marry
>>
>>135041450
>shortage of men
then why the fuck don't i have a gf
>>
>>135045707
I am IT, I just know a bunch of guys who make real money in mechanics and aeronautics, or in chemistry or anything else but IT. Even microbiology is better. I have 13 years of experience as an "expert" in a very narrow field and I make only 47k€ a year. 7k€ of income taxes, doesn't leave a lot.
>>
>>135045967
>dating hell

hahaha
>>
I have a feelings its more a delusion about the quality of single women more than any other factor.

>All woman are beautiful and amazing. So crazy that men scream and run away from them!
>>
>>135044809
nice combination. you can work for any major brokerage, financial institution or large research institute. you choose a difficult subject, but it's likely to be a winning combination. be sure to be well socially adjusted, and pursue portfolio projects in your own time to show employers how passionate and creative you are.
>>
>>135045707
>DUDE BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES LMAO

Sorry, didn't know you were retarded. My humblest apologies.
>>
>>135041450
These articles are really just a bunch of Jewish roasties realising that they will probably never have children because they chose self empowerment by working 60 hours per week in the cubicle with shitty pay over having a family when they were 20.
I know a few of these cases myself. Often good looking women who are fun to be around but damn, they whore around like there's no tomorrow.
And they ridicule the idea of having children up to the point when they realise it's over, then they get depressed.
>>
>>135041450
I've always found this shit to be so damn enraging because women pretend like they know what they want but when you "talk" with them, you realize they have very little going on in their heads. I go to university and I live in Toronto so it's all mostly non-whites but the women are just terrible. The university is about 25% male, 75% female. The vast majority of the female students are near clinically retarded and I'm in pre med. It's a joke so I've just given up, I don't want a useless "career" roastie.
>>
>>135043412
>>135044898

>lifting weights

you are all a bunch of plebs, buy a punching bag faggots, lifting is an illusion
>>
College educated white male here doing online freelance work because places keep hiring diversity hires or only guys with tons of years experience. Where is my harem of women?

Oh yeah thats right I'm not rich, over 6'2", super sociable, with leftwing opinions and willing to settle for a girl who has had dozens of different cocks.
>>
>>135046409
>I know a few of these cases myself.
every female manager in my company
>they ridicule the idea of having children up to the point when they realize it's over
meanwhile outside the white westerners bubble women are popping out babies like rain.
>>
>>135041450
>How could a man of that age be so cavalier about casting aside such an amazing woman?

This is the exact thing these women did in their teens/twenties. Total lack of self-awareness. Sage.
>>
>>135041450
>vice

big surprise there
>>
>>135041450
This is actually true in extremely rare cases, and almost certainly not for most of the women this guy has talked to. (Their problem is likely simple, as it is for most Western women: less lip, more nip.) I know a conservative girl who is IQ > 165 brilliant, beautiful, and extremely kind to everyone around her, but can't find dates because men are scared of her, aren't religious, or are too boring for her.

>wanted to wife her up (and she would have said yes) but I just couldn't bring myself to convert to Mormonism
>now drowning in a sea of aggressively dumb thots and hating every second of it
>now wondering "which is crazier: believing the garden of Eden was in Missouri and Jesus came from Kolob, or that going on a date with aly_baaee_xoxo #324234 or some girl I met at my salsa class is a good idea"
>>
File: happy-merchant.gif (10KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
happy-merchant.gif
10KB, 600x694px
>>135041450
shortage (or excess demand) was caused by extreme regulation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shortage

Shortages (in the technical sense) may be caused by:

-Price ceilings, a type of price control which involves a government-imposed limit on the price of a product service.
-Anti-price gouging laws.
-Government ban on the sale of a product or service, such as prostitution or certain recreational drugs.
-Decisions by suppliers not to raise prices, for example to maintain friendly relationships with potential future customers during a supply disruption.
-Artificial scarcity

hm...so...

government imposed limits on sales of women and their price, many men changed preferences, many women remained unsold, now they are old and outdated, nobody wants to buy old shit.

the only good thing is that we are not in 1930s, such miscalculations in that times could lead to totalitarian dictatorship and mass murders.

they still can make 80% discount to sell all this old women, to charge on maintenance later, but they are too stupid to do it. maybe because profit from this operation is pledged to feed rich on paper but de facto poor arrogant and brainless babyboomers, who knows.

all that women and value that was spent to rise them (productive work) will be wasted...

i wonder who is behind this?
>>
>Fuck up the natural order by climbing power hierarchies that are meant for men
>Surprised when you find out men will take the hot 20 year old over your skank ass any day of the week, no mater how successful you are
>Realize you've made your viable dating pool smaller by your own accord
>Get cats
WHO COULD'VE
POSSIBLY
HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?
>>
> she consistently dates "below" her league
I think I see the problem.
>>
>She was in her late 30s
Should've done that in her early 20s instead of being a whore and pursuing a career. It's too late for her now.
>>
>>135041450
You know where all the good men went? They married the good women
>>
>>135046674
This is sadly true.
>>
In case you guys still want the archive
https://unvis.it/vice.com/en_au/article/3bj5yv/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253

Fuck Vice
>>
>>135046207

http://workofark.com/pdf/options.PDF

According to some traders and quants I've met, this book is THE reference for market finance. I'm leaving the pdf here so you can make lots of money and protect the white race !

>>135046239

Meh, I'm not a lifter, I want to be complete. Cooking and patisserie skills, lift, maths, dating...
>>
>>135041450
>Why are there so many great single women?
If she isn't married by her late 30s, she's nowhere near great. Maybe as a person, but not as a partner. Idk why this is so hard for these fags to understand.
>>
>>135046674
based french
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q60wHn1-rgE
>>
>>135041450
Oh that's so sad that women can't find a man after fucking around for years. So sad.
>>
File: image.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>135045198
This anon knows what's up. Do the first two and then the fourth one and the vast majority of women get wet. I'm good at that kind of stuff but I rarely go out and have almost no friends it's basically a useless skill. I'm good at steps 2 through the end but it doesn't matter since I suck at step 1
>>
>>135045198
yeah just be yourself dude
>>
Millenial women will pay a steep price for their selfishness. Hella men hate women in this generation, they are NOT going to have a happy post 30s life I promise you that. Their fun is OVER
>>
Women fucked themselves over by shirking traditional gender roles. They no longer are content with being a homekeeper, instead they want to have careers. This leads to them postponing motherhood and by the time they reach their 30s and the clock is ticking they can no longer compete with girls aged 18-22. There is zero reason for a man to choose some stuck up cunt instead of a college aged girl.
>>
File: reee.png (2MB, 2000x1646px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
2MB, 2000x1646px
>Be a shitty person
>Surprised when people don't want to spend the rest of their life dealing with your shit
>Read articles about how it's men's fault your a shit person

What kind of fucking faggot writes this shit
>>
File: .jpg (72KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
72KB, 667x800px
>>135041450
Articles like that make me realize that we need a civilizational reset.
>>
All those years men settled down with women and with no education and both lived happily were just a myth huh
>>
>>135047223
>derivatives market
you cannot outjew the jew.
>>
>>135043386
Women are attracted to behavior, if you don't behave in an attractive way, they won't want you.

Now, you will see their eyes light up when they find out about your finances, but that's not the same thing as attraction.

I would learn how to be alpha and attractive to women and then pick the one you want OR live a happy, single life.
>>
>>135042714
Seriously. these are the times we need norbot.
>>
>>135047455
the ugly fishes themselves. It's like patting your shoulder.
>>
>>135041450
Too few men and too many feminists who have made men desire women less by being the most insufferable cunts imaginable. Sad times.
>>
>>135047694

My mother is a former jew converted to orthodoxy.
>>
>>135047883
>>
>>135043173
in reality she's probably like 220 pounds.
>>
>>135041450
>doctor when i touch my stomach it hurts, when i touch my leg it hurts when i touch my head it hurts
>you've got a broken finger
>>
Total, there are in fact nearly 4.6 million more women than men in the United States. But this is mostly due to the fact that women live longer than men; there are about 2 million more women 85+ than there are men of the same age. The latest age statistics are from 2015, so instead of the number of men and women 15-44, it's now 17-46. This is the range in which most people date, get engaged, and get married. In this age range, there are about 1.7 million more men than there are women (69.2 million men vs. 67.5 women). Women have plenty of choice of partner. Deferring that choice only limits your options.
>>
>>135047455
The one who baits people for views.
>>
>>135041450
>This got Birger, a former economics writer for Fortune and Money, thinking: How could a man of that age be so cavalier about casting aside such an amazing woman
tl;dr
he wants to fuck all his wives friends?
>>
>>135047883
I have some (distant) Jewish ancestors, too
>>135047997
so fuck off with that.
>>
File: 1499903189214.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1499903189214.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>135041450
News Headline:
Women won't date down hierarchies, and men won't date up heirarchies
>>
>>135047803
This anon is right.
>>
>>135047840
archive.is doesnt work with vice but there is an other archive here >>135047125
>>
>>135047519
>civilizational reset
Why? If a few screeching retards were proper justification for a reset, we'd still be in caves.

Normal people will continue being normal and lead normal lives.
>>
>>135047694
Nope. HFT, which is dominated by Indians, Asians and whites, jewed all the hedge fund/IB jews so hard they built new exchanges types and... still get outjewed by the HFT guys. Goldman Sachs now has 4 traders and spend a fuckton of effort on hiding their orders LMAO

>I know an HFT futures shop with a Sharpe ratio of 22, GETCO claimed 40-60 depending on how you controlled for market volatility, and Virtu was profitable for 1237/1238 days before going public and selling their microwave towers to Teza like a bunch of dumbasses
>>
>>135048224

It is.

The opposite to.
But to seduce a highly graduated women, you must be very confident and a bullshit artist.
>>
File: 1472934938385.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1472934938385.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>135047255
in usa people get married and have children much earlier than in europe in general.

also men have more things to do this internet time, women have higher biological drive to have kids. but many women dont want kids either these days, times are changing.

like bukowski said, people get married and have kids because there is nothing else to do. now, that was 30 years ago, now there are many things to do things dont get boring if you dont raise family
>>
>>135047013
I don't believe that I'm exaggerating when I'm saying that drugs and other types of addictions (like excessive gaming) is much more prevalent these days among men.
I think we all can see it when we just look around what is going on.
There is a grain of truth contained in this article. Men are distancing themselves from the world for the culture is very effective at closing off venues where men traditionally could be successful by behaving naturally like men.
This political correctness and this extreme avoidance of saying anything that might somehow hurt some person (who might not even be there at the moment) is more natural to the way of acting and socialising of women.
That doesn't mean that we should be cruel as men again, but being frank and speaking the truth to the best of our knowledge should not be sanctioned to this extent.
Centuries ago you got only punished when you spoke against the king or the church, but now the Socialist type system we have is supposed to regulate every fucking thing we do, say and believe, therefore potentially every word you could utter could bring the ultimate punishment upon you - social ostracism.
I'd actually even prefer a Monarchy over this, at least there if I don't complain about the king I can otherwise be free.
So even if Putin is really the kind of evil dictator who punishes journalists complaining about him - well - are you otherwise free?
Can you drive a tank with a built in bathtub on public roads? Yes.
Can you go hunt reindeer with a bazooka? Yes.
Can you complain about certain groups you do not like? Yes.
Okay then maybe shut the fuck up and be happy that you can still do these things while we here are put into prison if some special protected minority (like Muslims) feels hurt by our words or by us drawing Muhammad.
>>
File: zarnubius.png (279KB, 392x554px) Image search: [Google]
zarnubius.png
279KB, 392x554px
>Why are there so many great single women? Where are all the great single men?

Boy, I'll just never get tired of journalists and Hollywood belittling me while simultaneously telling me how entitled and bigoted I am.
>>
File: 1444682805838.png (121KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1444682805838.png
121KB, 258x245px
>>135041450
> shortage of educated men
Shortage of bluepilled trust fund soyboys they mean.

There are literally hordes of single working class men, but you need to have a $40,000 degree and a 6 figure salary and at least a 2015 BMW to even appear visible to these hypergamous slags.

I'm just glad these women are wasting their fertile years on birth control and working 60 hours a week, they really don't deserve to reproduce with such skewed sexual preferences that they will not mate with 99.999% of the male population, they're like Pandas who refuse to reproduce even though they are dying out as a species.
>>
>>135041450
Because you're friend is above 30 and her reproductive ability is plummeting if not gone.

Why settle down if you can't have children ?

When I was dating around, any woman above 30 was an absolute no-go. The rates of autism and birth defects are statistically way higher when you impregnate an old woman like that. I'm ready autistic enough, don't really want to procreate the ubermensch of autism...
>>
File: 1467821762256.png (730KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467821762256.png
730KB, 960x720px
I'm in my early 30's, have a masters degree in a hard stem, a great career that pays me more than I could have ever dreamed of, I'm 6'2", and in decent shape. I'm also not ugly (I was a hardcore chad in my late teens before I went off to school).

But I drive a modest car, live in a modest house, and otherwise live within my means and don't flaunt my wealth. Women my age don't even pretend that I exist. The lab I work at is full of men like me. The only men I know who are married met their wives when they were fairly young.

A man can spend time focusing on his career before looking to settle down. But essentially by definition, a woman who is unmarried in her 30's has something wrong with her. I think a lot of these women are just delusionally greedy, and when are using "education" as a proxy for wealth when they complain. Women want "educated" (wealthy) men. But they don't understand that we have no motivation to chase after them, when there are 20 year olds who are happy to just be fuck buddies.

Single 30-something women have pretty bizarre expectations, frankly.
>>
>>135041450
Women are cunts. That is the REAL reason.

No guy will knock back an awesome girl.
>>
>>135048619
Good post, seriously.

>That doesn't mean that we should be cruel as men again, but being frank and speaking the truth to the best of our knowledge should not be sanctioned to this extent.

I agree that we should strive to act and communicate like men, while avoiding needless cruelty and aggression.

I also like your point about Putin and Russian: there's less political freedom, but more social freedom
>>
>>135041943
this^
>>
File: Slide6-1.png (362KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Slide6-1.png
362KB, 1280x720px
>>135048462
I just think the decline just goes too painfully slow. Just want a little push to see the inevitable endgame.
>>
>white people can't pair up and make families or have kids
>black and brown people are making millions of kids without a family supported by government

Really makes you think, almost like white people are too smart to live.
>>
>>135047803

>Women are attracted to behavior

Behavior is overrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjfD4GA8sk
>>
> Sell massive amounts of useless degrees to girls
> Boys are not buying useless degrees because they select education that leads to a career
> WHY NO BOYS IN WOMEN STUDIES CLASSES?
>>
>>135041450
This is the grave bitches have dug for themselves. They will die old, barren, depraved, and lonely while men get older, richer, and slam that young Gen Z boipucci
>>
>>135047432
Society broadly will. Western society, at least.

I'm not entirely sold on it being "women" however. I tend toward the "Absolutely Subversive" side of things, and it's more a product of intervention by a now dead soviet state, with some help from a few communist dregs left festering in the education system/academia. The latter being a bigger threat than the former - but ultimately a product there of.

Of course, the problems still go back to woman's suffrage, and what was that all about.

Basically, everyone forgot their "place". It's taken a while for it to be beaten out of our instinct, but it's happened, and we're paying, and will continue to pay. Thinking Gen Z might whiplash as I see most of this illness coming to a head.

Still, it's an entire generation of women left out, and say what one will about men as "fine wine", you're still looking at disparate demographics, with lots of men competing for a now greatly reduced selection of viable mates.

Pain has only just begun, and I'm not even sure how to address it. We've basically inflicted ourselves with the same problem China faces, even though our females managed to make it beyond the womb.
>>
>women want to be like men, want equality
>want to marry even better men than themselves
>but men don't want to marry men with tits but women
>the tiny fraction of highly desirable men these women want can pick any woman they want and I mean woman
>women who behave like men whine about the lack of good men

The problem isn't lack of good men but lack of good women. Men are still men while less and less women are women.
>>
>>135047344

I want to see your dirty body Anon. Post picks you little pig.
>>
>>135042114
>because they realize it's not them
IT IS them.
>>
File: a1a.png (332KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
a1a.png
332KB, 600x450px
>>135048730
you have a bad situation then in usa. in europe women really dont care that much how much you make, what car you drive etc. that sounds really fucked up lol
>>
>>135049166
Those bitches just want the money. A lot of those kinds of guys end up divorced because they can't keep their women.
>>
>>135042228
Maybe she is ugly?
>>
>>135042114
well, one thing, Vassar is traditonally women school, of course a lot of women will flood their inbox; also, a lot of just graduated highschoolers in US may not opt to go into college immediately, especially boys. Comparing this to the international recruitment(especially in china since thats where i am from), the AO extremely favors women; JHU rejected a friend of mine part time intermed in a genetic engineering company for two years while he was still in school but choose an unimpressive lady. Also, academically speaking, my friends, with good scores of SAT and AP physics, at best got into VTech and Northwestern, while a similarily qualified lady received admission of physics department from CornellU. That year was kind of fucked up for a lot of my friends
>>
File: 787850686_2016518.gif (38KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
787850686_2016518.gif
38KB, 184x184px
>>135041450
Strong independent woman don't need to marry to have kids. It is year 2017 FFS!
>>
>Be woman
>Get pulled into the "independent woman" meme by (((teachers and professors)))
>Make yourself damaged goods
>Turn down offers of dates from decent long-term prospects
>50/50 chance on being knocked up.
>Hit 30.
>Looks noticeably starting to fade.
>No other prospects except your "career", which you probably got through equal opportunities bollocks.
>Alone.
>Starting to face the fact your loneliness may be your own fault.
>"It's ok, it's not your fault because you've not had enough second chances"
>>
File: 1371841179428.jpg (44KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1371841179428.jpg
44KB, 500x363px
>>135041450
Haha, do they really think shit like this is going to help them? Keep shitting all over men please, exacerbate the problem so I can laugh even harder at you.
>>
>>135041450
You think you can spend your 20's being a whore and then think we'll settle down with you once you're not attractive or energetic enough for that lifestyle just because you're "educated". One the only thing you're educated on is marxist bullshit. Two thats not what men look for in a woman at all. On top of all of that you have the arrogance to say you'e dating down when he didn't go to university, or doesnt have as great of a job, and think or some reason you deserve the the top chads when really they were done with you after you got all your holes filled by bbc in college.
>>
>>135041450
There are more women than men, and the pathetic mind games I see women play that men fall for are appalling. I ditched the dating scene long ago. Shitposter until the end.
>>
When I was in college I swear to go every fucking woman went
>I'm getting an ENGINEER degree
>OH YEAH boys watch out, lady engineer here
>Woo boys look at me I'm a female! Female engineer!
>I'm a female, FEMALE engineer that's likes to let mah nig bewbs out!
>Boys can't handle a strong FEMALE engineer

They were all fucking obnoxious idiots, I had sex with a few but Jesus who would marry that attitude?

I met my wife in gradschool, she was a FOB Asian in chemistry PhD and we got married last year. I get no fucking obnoxious attitude or lip from her unless I do retarded shit (she's a bit of a goodie too shoes).an dating must be absolute shit these days.
>>
>>135043273
This^
>>
>>135047803
Nice try, but the shape of your jawline and muscle tone is all that really matters.
>>
>>135041450
Women self-agrandize themselves way too fucking much for the way they dress and makeup.
Also, women get worthless degrees whereas men who wait get valuable degrees. Women are just pissed that men their age are playing the game of life smarter, and older men want nothing to do with them because they're vapid, self-obsessed, egocentric sociopaths.
>>
>>135041450
They live in their urban bubble where the only ""men"" are numale cucks and the women are "intelligent" (affirmative action recipient)
>>
>>135041450

(((educated))) men

The ideas that educated men make money or are even men in any meaningful sense is so weird here in Canada land where White educated men are polite Jew
loving self hating commies without muscle mass or biological children.
>>
>WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO LOWER MY STANDARDS??
>ALL TEH MEN ARE GONE!

>The study, published Tuesday in the journal JAMA, reveals that for the years 2013-2014, the obesity prevalence was 35% for men and 40% for women.
http://time.com/4359637/obesity-americans-women-men/

The men just don't want to plow literal fucking pigs.
>>
>>135041450

>How could a man of that age be so cavalier about casting aside such an amazing woman?

Payback is a bitch. Roasties and old hags btfo
>>
>>135049251
But why
>>
>>135049753
Archive
https://archive.is/vx9jU
>>
>>135049632
Lots of handsome actors get divorced though, it's because they act like Brad Pitt.
>>
>>135048626
> great single women
> is 35, looks like 45
> has genital herpes
> does not want children
> spoiled hysterical cunt
> great single women
>>
>>135049290
>women really dont care that much how much you make, what car you drive etc.
What the fuck ? Every time the first question is "what do you do for a living ? What degrees do you have ?" it's like a fucking job interview. Also about the car, you cannot pick up women in your 30s if you don't have a BMW, that's all. Women are materialistic everywhere, given the opportunity and in Europe like in the US, and maybe more because it's denser, so more competition for men, they care only about social status and money. All my colleagues wifes are absolute bitches who press them to always make more. I know from other sources that for two of them they cheat on their husband.
>>
File: 4Xt-qy.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4Xt-qy.gif
3MB, 400x225px
Kek I have a masters degree and girls want a dark triad instead of me, and only want to try to pin me as a cucked friend

I always hear them whining about tfw no bf and I'm here just looking at them with an incredulous look. Maybe if I was more beta and worshipped and orbited them I would get pity fucked but damnit I have principles
>>
>>135049047
I actually do not long for monarchy or dictatorship, but there are some Western countries these days that would be better off under such a system (at least a soft version), which is actually quite saddening.
If the strong protections of free speech and liberty in the US had been rolled back somehow I bet we in Europe would already live under a barbaric Socialist system.
Europe itself is not capable of protecting any kind of liberty for its citizens on its own.
Most people here even agree that you should not have the right to say anything you want.
It's crazy.
>>
>>135049595
You know when some random FOB Chink is the cream of the crop of the dating world that most western women have utterly failed to uphold their duty as women, it should never be easier for men to marry foreigners who they are most likely not even very socially compatible with, yet this seems to increasingly be the case.

Not shitting on your marriage or anything, I'm just saying you probably made the best choice a modern western man can make.
>>
>>135041450
>dates "below" her league
>More than one time
That it's called to be a whore.
>>
>>135048619
>I'd actually even prefer a Monarchy over this, at least there if I don't complain about the king I can otherwise be free.
yes, this. Freedom is relative - Less invasion is better. the western society of recent times is pretty poor here
>>
>>135042442
>Roastbeefs
Article is about America, no?

Also
>2015
>>
>>135041450
Men have caught on to the marriage meme and aren't buying it anymore.
>>
File: 1445371065180s.jpg (7KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1445371065180s.jpg
7KB, 250x232px
>>135048638
Honestly though women are just fucking boring and unfunny. Also at this point any type of intimate relationship feels too much like an intrusion into my personal time. Dumped last gf as she always wanted to "hang out" and "do stuff", bitch didn't even drive a car.
I'm 25 and should be out dating but I don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>135044353
Get swole
>>
>>135043386
I want to take Chemical Engineering, how are the job prospects?
>>
time for the ladies to take care of the home maker males. equality is a bitch ladies, time to man up.
>>
File: IMG_3134.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3134.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Everyone is fucked
>>
>>135049958
I know exactly what your saying. When we were more serious into our dating I thought to myself
>The dating pool is so shit that I. Willing to pay the thousands in future immigration fees to marry this woman and not some that I've grown up with because they went to the dogs quickly over time

But even with her being a forgien I have more in common with her than nearly every insufferable domestic woman I have met.
>>
I know this is 4chan where blog posts are ignored but here it goes..

I work at a software company and met a woman at work and we were cordial, we were both new employees at the time.

She invited me over to her Christmas party and they did that game where you all bring a gift and pick at Random.

I brought a raspbery pi zero loaded with ROMs and a usb controller, it was a hit.

She was all into me and then she walked me to my car, started making out with me, I grabbed her ass and things were great.

Then I started driving home and hear my phone ringing, it was her. "Hey, hey where are you" she said. I replied "I'm driving home".

She then proceeded to ask me, "How much money do you make?"

She insisted and insisted, I was like, uhh less than you. Well when I told her I made 40k, she basically gagged and that is the end of that.

The Chad meme seems dead but in Miami, it is alive and well. Here is what you need to catch an average looking woman with an education, no kids and 40k+ salary:

* Car that costs more than 25k
* Nice clothes, loafers, nice haircut
* Cannot weigh over 200 lbs unless you are muscular
* Make more money than them
* Funny and Smart, cute helps too
* Be no shorter than 5'10"

Literally that is it. Girls don't give a fuck how big your dick is, what you smell like, how nice you are, or how interesting you are.

Suck it nerds.
>>
http://www.baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
>>
Marriage is a meme.

But some memes are better.
>>
>>135043273
Add this:
>be Loyal
>Forever friendship with husband
>Follow husband to hell if necessary
>Likes to take vacation with husband
>No femminist thoughts
>White
>>
>>135041450
>late 30s
>not ready to settle down
We're fucked aren't we boys
>>
File: fit pajeet fight.webm (1MB, 718x304px) Image search: [Google]
fit pajeet fight.webm
1MB, 718x304px
>>135045707
Try 120 min every day.
Or do you not want to be a top tier physical specimen?
>>
>>135045865
kek
>>
>>135050492
>Patel,Ankrit
>>
>>135041450

>shortage of men

>yeah, so, even though I'm obese, unemployed, and have an obnoxious personality and hate white straight men, will abort your first son, then divorce you and take all of your shit AND your living son (so I can dress him in drag and turn him into a cocksucker so I can gets upvotes on social media) I just don't get why guys won't go to college to get a job they hate so they can pay for me to sit my ass at home while they spend their spare time in the gym or looking after the kids because I Ain't No Housewife #resist

Fat Roastie can't entrap Chad?

Awwww.
>>
>>135046178
Meanwhile construction workers are pulling in $1500 a week.
>>
>>135045969
You're probably a half nigger abomination from Amsterdam though. Sluts probably love fucking something different. Get tested.
>>
File: ahaa.jpg (6KB, 226x220px) Image search: [Google]
ahaa.jpg
6KB, 226x220px
>>135050143
yeah, that's a good thing. marriage is bad for finances, for both sexes.

but you are all acting like desperate horny boys. "oh that old slut, probably banged 1000 cocks" . sounds very pathetic. you are just denied by some chicks who were over your league and made you bitter that's all
>>
I'm fine with dying
Alone as long as I can watch these cunts die alone too.
>>
>>135041450

>Settling down and having kids

>...with a woman in her late 30's

How delusional is this bitch?
>>
>>135041450

Probably because those are evil, psycho bitches and you're just assuming that they're "great" and "amazing." What if men just want better than those shit women? Has it even crossed your mind that maybe the men not wanting the women has more to do with the women than the men?
>>
>>135041450
That's why you faggots need to calm down with the interracial shit.
A western woman will either have unrealistic expectations and never settle down or will resort to the Tyrone or Ahmed datepool, get abused and eventually left alone with a semi-retarded mullato social stigma.
It's a win-win situation.
Gen Z girls are already noticing this and are reverting back to traditional gender roles.
>>
>>135050504
>>135049595
To underscore it. My current wife was not that interested in a big as diamond ring (only bought her a wedding band because we both knew financially paying 4000 for a diamond is ass) and she let's me play videogames. We had a small civil wedding with friends and parents and that was it. Reception was at a nice sushi restaurant then a brewery with no reservations or anything. Just food and drinking.

Nearly every domestic woman I grew up with wanted a huge as fuck wedding and always went
>Lol u play video games?
>You fucking faggot
And now they spend all their time trying to be the cool girl that likes to play video games but keep getting dumped.
>>
>>135049850
> does not want children
More like

>already has 3 children from 2 dads
>doesn't want any more
>not interested in single dads

True story: I once got yelled at by some random roastie on okcupid because I said I wouldn't date anyone with kids. Naturally she had kids, but she also said she was unwilling to date anyone with kids.

Women are cuck fetishists, but not in the way that /pol/ likes to think.
>>
>>135051503
Found the roastie, man up and marry those sluts goys that Jew lawyer hand to pay his mortgage some how !
>>
>>135045423
>women
>STEM

yeah nah rarely happens
At my uni they once made a mathematics- literature studies combined party because of the huge genderimbalance in both fields, it was fucking hilarious the floor was split right in the middle between the fields, both sides awkwardly staring at each other while talking about the weekly nerd topic with their groups
>>
>>135050450
I'm 20 and feel the same way. I have a hard enough time keeping actual friends let alone someone I only put up with to fuck. I'm good at acting like a normie for short periods of time but goddamn it gets boring quickly. The longest relationship I've been in the past 9 months was a Saturday night barslut hookup and I didn't even stay the night. It feels so pointless sometimes
>>
>>135041450

>Not enough men

Men are a minority.

>educated

Why can't she be the educated bread winner?
>>
>>135051571
absolutely wrong - it's accelerating, dummy
>>
>>135043412
Learn to read?
>>
>>135051653
nobody cares about your pathetic life. You'll suicide at 35 btw
>>
>>135051467
not here, they are at minimum wage, meaning they cannot live without government welfare, that they have plenty of because they are all arabs with at least 4 child. I don't give a shit, the situation is so fucked up I don't see any solution to improve it. I just hope the end is coming soon, I had plans to move out of town in case shtf but I just cancelled it and I'll wait to be killed by looters.
>>
>Be me circa age 15
>Whinny little bitch, white knight, the works
>Realize I'm getting no women
>Turn into a sad cunt
>Decide to make a change
>Spend next 6 years improving myself socially, intellectually, and physically
>About to come out of college with a high paying salary
>By all measures I've made it, can't wait to finally get worthy girls
>Wait
>Where are the worthy girls
>There are no worthy girls here
>All I'm seeing are sluts, whores, and delusional princesses who think they're entitled to everything
>Slowly realize it wasn't just me who was garbage (but I was), it's also modern women
I've been to the moutherfuckin' mountain top lads, and there's nothing there.
You should still seek to improve yourself for your own sake, but you should know that's the lay of things.
>>
File: Power Couple.png (482KB, 680x752px) Image search: [Google]
Power Couple.png
482KB, 680x752px
>>135043412
>Cuckinsanity
>Literally a Jewish religion for the goy
>Preaches submission and weakness
>Basically a slave religion for slaves

You cucky Churchians need to be gassed. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>135042114
>The worst example is Vassar. Their acceptance rate for boys is 34 percent and for girls it's 18 or 19 percent.

Well what kind of man would be drawn to a dyke feminist institution like that?
>>
>>135045198
This.
100% this.
>>
>>135050518
>How much money do you make?
Any woman who asks this isn't worth your time. Don't even answer, fuck and chuck if possible at most.
>Well when I told her I made 40k
Unless you're an intern you're getting scammed.
>>
>>135045865
Yea, pretty much. Good thing because of my inheritance I never have to worry about either getting a job, or being a piece of shit on welfare. I don't want a job anyway, what is the fucking point? The day I get with a YOUNG marriageable female is the day I'll start working. Until then, I'm happy to see the world burn around me.
>>
>>135046778
>Jesus came from Kolob
Whatever it takes desu

We lie to them all the time anyway.
>>
>>135043412
no, the real reason is that 60% of college students are female, rising to 70%+ by 2030 if current trends continue. Men, quite literally, are either going STEM, or dropping out of the education shitshow. Women, told to empower themselves, continually get the shit degrees, inflating their numbers. Liberal arts departments, at least in America, are typically already 80%+ female, with some being 95% female.
>>
>>135045198
No it won't.
>>
>>135042442
>Roastbeefs can go and kill them selfs.

Roastbeef is slang for British. It's not the same as roasties.
>>
>>135051580
>she let's me play videogames
>she let's me
>let's me

Grow a spine. And stop playing video games.
>>
File: Drumpfstein of Zion.jpg (59KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpfstein of Zion.jpg
59KB, 574x601px
>>135044101
Feminism was the greatest gift to men there ever was. Unlimited casual sex with no strings attached for men whom have their shit together. What's not to like?

>women and cucky betas BTFO

Love it.
>>
>>135044310
Also them invoking rom-com characters should be as much of a red flag as a male claiming they are like James Bond, some shounen anime male lead or whatever.

>>135047455
Narcissism. Same reason they will do a "let me talk into a video about my opinion on something" without any actual knowledge of the subject matter.

>>135050450
Women in their 20s who still act like teenagers needing to be entertained are insufferable. Telling someone "I'm bored" unless they are being taken by you somewhere means "I'm bored entertain me clown"
>>
>>135051811
Thanks bern
>>
>>135051886
Yea... you're right. The only solution is to visit a Mormon colony and purchase a beautiful virgin.
>>
>>135051690
For you it's half a century of marxist indoctrination.The change will come but much more slowly than most of the western countries.
>>
Women redundant when?
>>
>The Department of Education projects that by the class of 2023, there will be 47 percent more women than men [graduating from college]. That's three women for every two men, essentially. Obviously, none of this would matter if we were all a little more open-minded about who we are willing to date and marry. But there have been multiple studies on this and it turns out Americans have become less likely, over the past 50 years, to marry and date across educational lines. So educational intermarriage—I don't know if that's a real term, maybe I just made it up—is at its lowest rate in 50 years.

Hmmm. So the conclusion is that roasties are entitled and intolerant?

Oh-

>It's not just women, both men and women are unlikely to date and marry across those lines. It just doesn't matter for the men because the pool of educated women is so vast that their own classism doesn't really punish them. But being unwilling to consider working-class guys affects women in ways that it doesn't affect men. It's totally unfair, and I get that, but it's not like only the women are choosy and the men are all open-minded.

It seems, and this might be my sexist misinterpretation, that the data indicates men don't particularly care about a woman's earning potential, while roasties are choosing husbands based on bank accounts...but that doesn't sound very stronk and independent.
>>
>>135052259
Or somehow find a beautiful virgin, I got fucking lucky and I'm 20, she's 20.
>>
>>135052118
I'm on the tail end of them anyways. Shits getting repetitive and old and I only like to troll super cereal faggots in BF1.

Let is not the correct word. Tolerates to the point that it doesn't piss her off if she's got other stuff to do or is reading.
>>
File: 1492102407957.png (785KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492102407957.png
785KB, 1080x1080px
>>135045865
>>
>>135047386
Underrated.
>>
>>135043386

Fuck you, Hitler was 5'8 and that never stopped him
>>
>>135041450
>>135041594
>>135041943
>>135043173
This guy.
If she's half as good as she is presented to be, she wouldn't be unmarried, duuh.
Why must the men be educated though? doesn't women realize the more expectations they put on men the fewer there will be available?
Perhaps this article says more about women's expectations of men than anything else. When you have such high thoughts of yourself and will accept no less, there will be no-one to match your narcisissm
>>
>>135052363
>Americans have become less likely, over the past 50 years, to marry and date across educational lines
Translated: Women won't date down, men won't date up. This fact of human nature is sexist and closed minded.
REEEEEEEE PROVIDE FOR ME REEEEEE
>>
>>135052369
nice to see good things still happen in this world. these things are so important and they will compound during life.
>>
>>135043412

Even if I wanted lift, I'm doing it for myself not for some cunt.

Women destroyed men, yes, women destroyed the supply of alphas via feminism and gender quotas, indoctrinating children, putting them on adhd meds and changing their sex.

Then they go:
>WHERE HAVE ALL THE MEN GONE
>>
File: tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_1280.png (201KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_1280.png
201KB, 620x387px
if there is a huge lack of "educated" men, hell, that's great. get education -> you're the only fish on the market less competition,¨

you're whining like little kids ooh i dont want women or marry but at the same time you are giving much attention to these things, so which one is it? most of you does not sound very convincing, and i know the types, the weaklings. oh i dont want a woman, but the blink first decent women gives them attention they are vax
>>
>>135052671
> Women won't date down, men won't date up.
They do. Personally know professional gigolo. Cute boy (no homo). But this is no marriage dating.
>>
>>135052671
men will date up tho
>>
>Fair enough. What are some of the things women can do to increase their likelihood of finding a partner, other than considering working-class guys?

Still putting money first.

>Do you think that the attitude of men in their 30s and 40s who don't feel the need to settle down can be chalked up purely to the way the deck is stacked in their favor?

Couldn't have anything to do with the quality of available women.

Also

>women are smarter than men and better at college and work

So why is the entire article about finding a man to pay their way through life and not the other way around?
>>
>>135045865
>Church girl

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha. I fucked some older girl in undergrad silly. On a Sunday morning I gave her a creampie and watched it dribble down as she got up to get ready to go to church. I went home and slept for the rest of the day.

Don't trust churches.
>>
File: El Happyo Merchanto.jpg (146KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
El Happyo Merchanto.jpg
146KB, 932x960px
>>135048730
>Single 30-something women have pretty bizarre expectations, frankly.

That's because female-targeted media has been working them over mentally their entire lives, in a calculated attempt to lead them into this very dead-end cul-de-sac they find themselves in now.

Everything loops back around to reducing the birth-rate, and the huwhite birth-rate in particular. Everything.
>>
>>135041450

WTF so faggots not virtue signal enough?

Fuck women and their games.
>>
>>135044898
If you're lifting for 90 minutes, you need to add more plates. Weights aren't supposed to be cardio.
>>
>>135052773
It's not fun being a fish in a toxic waste pond. This is kinda the main point here.
>>
>>135052964
Churches are ground zero for repentant sluts and post wall wymyn.
I sincerely can't fathom why this meme is so widespread here.
On second thought, yeah I think I can fathom (((why)))
>>
>>135051503
You can have a good time with women. Don't have to marry them. There's no reason for a man to be married.
>>
>>135047803
I don't want to change my behavior to get sluts though.
I'd rather be myself and single.
>>
File: 1500575531227.jpg (57KB, 706x655px) Image search: [Google]
1500575531227.jpg
57KB, 706x655px
>>135050492
>Ft. Collins
>Boulder
>Denver all the way down to Pueblo
top kek college hippies, city faggots, and mexifats btfo
>>
>>135053258
I think it's mostly christfags
it's always a good thing to get more people into the family
>>
>>135053258
Fug... and I just started going to church. So many old people.
>>
>>135041450
> She was in her late 30s, he was in his mid 40s. She really wants to have kids, get married, the whole [thing]. And she's amazing in every way."

>late 30s
>everyone she dates is beneath her
>liberal university brainwashing is a requirement for being considered 'a good guy'
>Work ethic, masculinity, physically attractive not mentioned once
>wants a man that will have kids with everything mentioned above

OR

>work hard to get an above average income that allows to me to sit quietly in a small apartment while I play vidya and toke
>get to eat out whenever I want
>get social interaction through coworkers and gym
>tinder for pussy and occasionally fuck coworkers
>rinse repeat while I watch my bank account grow and think about shit I might like to do for fun

If you didn't want me to opt out then you shouldn't have made it so easy.

Where is my incentive? I am not breeding with these soft ass women.
>>
>>135041450
>no
Woman fuck upwards and they have been told that they are beautiful no matter what. So 6s believe they should get 9s. That is why so many of the less attractive men aren't going to get fucked.
>>
>>135053332
family building. Marriage is a commitment. It's too bad the institution was broken and nobody did anything about it.
>>
>>135041450
I bet the real reason for the lonely, educated woman meme is simply that they are too mean to everyone around them.

These cunts probably can't speak a single sentence without criticizing someone or something. They probably have no idea how to be comforting to a man who would love them.

The lack of introspection is probably something they are unconscious about in themselves but fiercely critical of in other people.

There is plenty of blame to be placed on the society that teaches such hostile behavior, but to not examine one's own responsibility in the matters is at best abject ignorance. In at least a few of them it is calculated deceit.

Be sweet or be alone honey's. You are guilty of the very same behavior you hate in males.
>>
>>135053383
as opposed to muh 100% white aryan conservative rust belt towns yeah?

the only places with more single women are obviously blacked
>>
>>135041943
I think that just means you're a manchild who thinks he deserves a hot chick because he's "deep"
>>
>>135043186
Yeah pal, you're a virgin by choice. We believe you.
>>
>>135053514
it's a western phenomena in general. Everyone is special snowflake and full of himself. You get rewards for being a piece of shit. Then it's unable to get to terms with other spoiled people.
>>
>>135053771
Never say I have a choice, the fact is here : I may have some opportunities with single mothers past their 30s if i care to get a shower everyday but I am not interested in single mothers nor in showers.
>>
>>135043923

A liberal arts education is a stupid expensive waste of time. Unless you are in biology math chemistry or engineering your degree is fucking useless. All of the dumb classes they make you take, including languages Arts literature or a waste of time that do not teach the student how to perform any job. And the fact of the matter is fucking kikes control higher education and use it to pound liberal indoctrination into the students. Of course, women are more than willing to sit through that.
>>
File: qts.jpg (103KB, 675x608px) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
103KB, 675x608px
>>135041450
There are enough men out there. We are all just scrambling to nail down a 19 y/o qt instead of some used up 28 y/o roastie slut
>>
>>135053818
>You get rewards for being a piece of shit.
In the wild the alpha male in a wolf pack isn't the most aggressive, it's the one that's the best leader who provides for the pack. It's only in captivity the most aggressive takes top spot.
I think the reward for being an ass thing is a symptom of being a society that's too comfortable, with no purpose, and no guiding principle.
>>
>>135050477
Abysmal.

Would recommend electrical or mechanical instead, there's just no more chemical industry left anymore, its all moved to China. All that's left is oil and a few odd jobs here and there.
>>
File: 1500513659858.jpg (28KB, 452x378px) Image search: [Google]
1500513659858.jpg
28KB, 452x378px
>>135041450
>wanting women when qt sexbots are just around the corner
you niggaz serious?
>>
>>135050518
>in Miami
I'm not even American and I still know that Florida has some of the worst, most toxic people in any first-world country. Shallow, amoral, and not very bright.
>>
>>135041450
>Women shit on men their whole lives
>act slutty and entitled, stronk womyn don't need no men, ain't gonna listen to no men
>womyn's body so womyn can kill her baby if she wants, but if she keeps it the man has to pay for it forever
>womyn totally in control of HR at every business punish men for doing anything manly
>mock men at every turn for being bothered by this
>why can't I find a man to marry why oh why

Sorry bitches, we're all gay now or jerking off to better looking sluts than you'll ever be. Even got plenty of men transitioning to women just because there's so much more value in being a woman in today's society. Tone your shit down and apologize and maybe we'll consider marrying you.
>>
>>135054124
Not true. I work in a window glazings company and we're probably 40% chemical engineers.

Varying from polymer production optimization to coating on glass to sealing.
>>
>>135045969
>> I shower weekly
disgusting
>>
>>135041450
>more women than men attend college
>a woman's education is irrelevant to a man
>a man's education is important to a woman
What did they think was going to happen?
>>
>>135054065
raising a kid with a millennial roastie sjw with gauges and shitty tats sounds like hell. i'll be that 33 yo douchebag with the r6 who picks up 18 yos and dumps them a month later.
>>
I'm 34 been with my 31 y/o gf for 3 years, and she's starting to bring up the M word, but after 3 years I really don't have any desire to be with her anymore. I honestly would rather go live alone in a trailer on the coast, so i can go fishing whenever I want.
>>
>>135053997
>Muh STEM degrees hurr durr
While I agree that liberal arts and Jewish indoctrination are negatives in higher ed, there are other useful degrees outside of your precious sciences.
>>
>>135044020
Holy shit, that was real? I thought that whole "websites the alt-right uses" Vice thing was a joke.
>>
>>135041450
there's plenty of men, there's a shortage of natural women. more makeup, thin weird eyebrows, cosmetic surgery, fake nails, fake tits, fake everything, and you wonder why the only attention you get is from guys who want to cum in you and split?
>>
File: pep.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>135054065
There aren't enough 19 y/os to go around Marry a girl your own age like you should have when you were 19 too
>>
>>135052528
>if you're 5'8" you just need to lead an entire country to greatness and interrupt the entire global system to get laid, it's easy bro
>>
File: 1472527302200.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1472527302200.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>135054124
Well then, thanks for the warning bro. Stay strong.
>>
>>135054243
Nailed it, this state is FULL of stupid asses.
>>
>>135045969
>weekly
twice a day here, nigger. it's a fucking chore.
>>
>>135054067
true. I meant, you will be serviced as long as you pay (or are member of society, even) no matter how unpleasant you are. so also if you're a naggy fag or mean or whatever, you will be glorified and then you're in shock when most people wont like you, or we are in shock when such people don't like each other...
>>
>>135041450
>Where are all the great single men?
Didn't the writers friend just get turned down by one? Maybe the problem is the writers friend not being as great as they think she is
>>
>>135053592
Completely agreed.

People want to spend time with someone who makes them happy.

A lot of feminists don't make other people happy, They can bitch and criticize and rant and sperg, but they are really poor at making people happy.
>>
File: 1495256555951.jpg (54KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1495256555951.jpg
54KB, 443x443px
>>135054443
No, older men did the same thing to my generation, so I'm going to do it to yours. That's just how it works.
>>
>>135054243
Well look here. My post is a reflection of that. From Florida.
>>135049595
>>
Women's ego is so artificially inflated now a days
>average college girl
>go out to the bar with your friends
>chad gets desperate one night and fucks an average girl
>the average girl now thinks she's hot shit and won't date anyone short of chad now that she's gotten a taste
>>
>>135054376
>31 year old girl friend
>31 year old girl
>31.... girl
Fucking disgusting. You may as well just get a trade in for a 17 year old so you can realistically call her that.
>>
File: 1334876333345.jpg (73KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1334876333345.jpg
73KB, 300x301px
>>135041450

It amazes me that these women believe they are dating "below their level". I think they just don't understand that creating a family requires a good balance of investment between time and money.
It is normal for a career man with high earnings to settle for a good looking warm woman who is willing to be a homemaker while working part time or not working at all. And I don't know about other men, but to me this wouldn't be "trading down" for the man, just because the woman is less educated or doesn't have a career.
I already have a career, there's only so much that money can buy. I'll cover the money problem, but through that I need to focus on money and won't have much spare time to tuck my kids to sleep. And that's where the partner comes in. To fill in for me in the areas where I lack. This is why the old classical family structure worked. You can't just throw money at your kids without ever spending any time with them an expect them to turn out fine, the rich people have already been making that mistake and producing maniacal children with no regard or love for their own parents.
This is why a career man isn't interested in marrying a career woman, because if you both work 12 hours a day who is going to take care of the house and the kids? Sure together you will have enough money to hire 3 nannies for your kids, but that's not really what parenting is about. At least one parent should play a significant role in their upbringing. A person with a good career will look for a partner who is willing to fill in the role of a homemaker. So a career woman should look for a husband among the men who work part time or are unemployed, but very much willing to do house chores and look after the kids. But no, these men are considered "deadbeats" to these women. Somehow they have this idea that money is the only thing that a proper family needs, and the more money they make combined with their partners the better.
It's this kind of stupidity that caused this mess.
>>
>I'm making a quantitative argument not a qualitative argument. I don't know if these [tech] guys are good guys or whether—I don't know if they can carry on a conversation or not.
>They can't.
>I'm just telling you by the numbers I think they're less likely to act like dickheads because they don't have the same kind of leverage.

Its literally an article about how men have more leverage and you're going to field that shit?
>>
>>135054745
too late I cucked those losers
>>
>>135041450
>beedabeep beep beep beedabeep this just in, aging women learn what happens when men who have no desire for commitment in a feminist environment realize they can fuck younger women well into their 50's.
>sports and more, at 11.
>>
>>135054407
yea it works with unvis.it though
>>
>>135054451

My point is that getting laid is far easier than leading a near world-conquering nationalist movement
>>
>>135045374
>inb4 "but society says it is ok for men to sleep with 100 women!"
no, it doesn't. That's just bullshit you see on hollywood tv. The same bullshit that trains you to be a total slut, hate your religion, hate your parents, act self-entitled, spend thousands of dollars on shoes and makeup, etc etc.

I've slept with FOUR count them FOUR women in my entire life, and I'm pushing 40. And I consider that pretty high. I'm not sleeping with another woman in my life unless I marry her.
>>
>>135054313
>window glazing

I'm talking actual chemical factories and solid industry, the fact that there's almost nothing available is probably why 40% of your staff is made up of chemical engineers busy licking windows. You look at all the chemical industry in China compared to every western country and its ridiculous, cheap labour, cheap land, and no environmental regulations or litigation to worry about.
>>
>women believe educated = intelligent
>tfw you know a shitload of women that finished college yet are dumb as a rock
>one even went on to finish 2 because she couldn't work for shit

If a woman was, beautiful, intelligent and driven she would be married already.
>>
>>135055010
>getting laid is far easier than leading a near world-conquering nationalist movement
that's where you are wrong kiddo.
>>
>>135044103

In Australia the best place to go is Hillsong. Protestant qts who aren't Anglican roastie progressivess.

Shame about all the Jesus and terrible music though.
>>
>>135054803
> I'll cover the money problem
You should be worth a few million to be able to say that.
>>
>>135042762
God I hated her.
I just wanted to smack the living shit out of her everytime she opened her mouth.

Lilith otoh, now that woman was the tits.
>>
>>135055068

no they think educated = money
>>
>>135052607
This guy gets it.
>>
>>135044020
Can't some one just make a picture and upload it on imgur or paste bin ?
I will never give those jews any clicks.
>>
>>135044212

>I want a man who works all day, erry day to put me in luxury

>"YOU'RE ALWAYS AT WORK OR SLEEPING! YOU DON'T EVEN HELP AROUND THE HOUSE! WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS! DON'T MAKE ME FUCK JAMAL!"
>>
>>135054793
Women are complete frauds especially in their late twenties because the wall is approaching. The last year she's revealed her love of reality TV like Real Housewives. If it wasn't for this fucking lease I would have left already.
>>
File: 1496712090639.jpg (21KB, 420x339px) Image search: [Google]
1496712090639.jpg
21KB, 420x339px
>>135052528
Hitler is not a great example to bring up in this case.
>>
Yes. Since women are 70% of college graduates most of them won't be able to find a husband who is as educated as them. We all know this sage this slide thread.
>>
>>135055336
https://unvis.it/vice.com/en_au/article/3bj5yv/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253 use this
>>
>Every guy she goes out with is an asshole
Relatedly, vast swathes of important human thoughts have been relegated to assholery, since everyone knows the way to be a decent person is to steal money and give it to the nation's most miserable pocket of r-strategic squalor.

Not that I have any trouble with my sex life, or ever really have. I wanted sex, I found it boring.
>>
Oddly enough I know plenty of guys my age making more without a degree then girls with degrees. But the girls would never date them cause meh education.
>>
>>135049290
Lies.

Women are hypergamous. They crave resources, but refuse to work for them. They will fuck a resource provider instead.
>>
>>135055314
This, when a woman asks for your degrees, situation, actual job, it's just to compute ho much you are making. Salaries and money is absolutely banned in any discussion here, it's cultural, you are not supposed to tell anyone hw much you make, but now it's not uncommon for single people in their late 30s and 40s to ask the other ones before dating.
>>
>>135045998
yup. oh you have an undergraduate in political science/sociology. I guess you get to decide that I'm an evil nazi and hate me for voting Trump. Kids don't really learn anything in college these days until they get to the PHD level, and even then it is all leftist garbage. No one learns the real philosophical basis of anything they are taught in college, so they have no real understanding of whether it really is true or how to refute it. All they learn is indoctrination and which newspapers and propaganda 'authorities' to read/watch to stay brainwashed after they leave college.
>>
>>135044216
/leftycuck/ plz go
>>
>>135055043
Thats really pathetic.

I'm at least in the 200's by now, lost count 10 years ago at 150 and I'm in my 40's and I am just average... but on the alpha side...

Granted they all weren't 10's but they did the job.

One thing they all had in common, they were catty as hell, annoying as hell, and just not worth marrying.

Show me a really hot chick and I'll show you 20 guys that are sick of her shit. (((at least)))
>>
>>135055593

Where are you from?

Dating pool is absolutely destroyed in provinces.
>>
>>135054377
t. non-STEM
>>
>>135044212

Metric reeeeeeeee
>>
>>135055731
Did you learn the philosophical basis of turning screws during your apprenticeship, John?
>>
>>135052607
woke comment
>>
>>135055219
Bullshit.
So long as you can afford to pay the rent for a home (which has enough space for mid-tier comfort life for the number of people living in it), as well as pay the bills and cover all other living expenses (food, clothes, health, education) then you are well enough to take care of the money and be the sole breadwinner.
If you don't earn enough then your partner can still help out with a part time job.
Believing that you need millions to be "adequate" to raise a family is exactly what these spoilt women think like. Only cucks would buy into that narrative. Of course you always strive to provide more than average life standard to your family, but average is sufficient by any measure.
>>
No one should need common sense tips to pick up women. Women are easy to pick up. The complaint is that most women are not wife material and it is hard to find that currently. Fucking some chick isn't the same as investing into a serious relationship and aside from some socially retarded autists the complaint seems to be universal that the vast majority women, as they are now, are not remotely close to wife material.

If people need to be told to shower, make eye contact, smile etc they shouldn't be having sex to begin with. Perhaps castrate yourself and you will be happier.

It's a sad state of things that I can find a non white loyal, good cook, caregiver, non sjw gf with ease but if I go looking for someone of my own race they almost always turn out to be shallow, cheating, feminist vapid cunts who feel like they are owed everything. In the rare cases that isn't how they are they somehow find a way to mutate into that. If I didn't want to chance cursing my kids to grow up as supreme gentleman I would absolutely marry my current asian GF. I may just end up doing that because I don't think I can find a whitey that will ever make me as happy. SAD
>>
>>135055917
Central Auckland. But yeah provinces are getting shit for dating
>>
>>135051571

>Vote to import millions of young, angry, illiterate african and arab men

>wont marry them

This will end well.
>>
>>135054376
then you should defenetly not fuck her without protection, women smell stuff like this...
>>
>>135043386

I'm 5'9 too and can get pussy if I put the work into it. Hell I've been married too.

That shit is just not worth it. Enjoy your shekels and live your life on your terms. Stop listening to the tradcucks that want you to sacrifice everything for MUH white babies. Those very same fuckers give no shits about you or your happiness, all they care about is that you make babies.

Fuck them.
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (26KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
26KB, 640x477px
>rich as fuck
>getting on in age
>dating a dumb bimbo with a huge ego because her father got her a job as a secretary and now she's got a job in HR
>she suggests that it's about time I settle down, probably the only sensible thing she's suggested since we got together
>have the choice of settling down with:

a) her, bipolar cumdump approaching 40 and is completely inept at housework which is a point of pride for her as a "career woman", keeps talking about how black women make the best nannies

b) fit early twenties maid who claims to be a virgin and would love to be a stay at home mum

>the choice is obvious but can't afford to be open about it with her because she has a bunch of retarded orbiters working at vice that'll write a hit piece on you if you so much as dare to offend her
>tell her that you're not ready to settle down yet right after filling your hot nubile maid with your virile seed, the scent of her juices and yours strongly emanating from your cock
>the dumb cunt actually believes you because her ego is so high she couldn't possibly believe that you'd rather be with another woman
>her orbiter best friend writes an article dumbfounded that someone wouldn't want to feed their virile seed to his goddesses' degraded extra-chromosome eggs
>>
>>135053431
>I just started going to church

buttwhy.gif
>>
>>135056027
And your point is what Mr. Mexican Intellectual...
>>
>>135049211
>and slam that young Gen Z pussy

Srry anon, I ain't gay.
>>
>>135049886
I drive an older car because I've grown to love that car but I always explain it as eco-friendlier thing since buying a newer cars even teslas destroy our planet and use our precious finite resources (which is true. Wanna go green use that piece of shit car you have until it is totally fubar).

Ultimately you can get away with all sorts of shit if you have a soft touchy feely (bullshit) explanation for it. I've been NEET for years but still manage my finances better than most middle class men. It's not about what you earn its all about spending pal.

And this may sound like bragging but most uni educated men are less intelligent than I am and women I've dated take note of that. My only problem is that I don't have the status which titles like MD or Senior Manager have. Women grave rise of their own status by leeching of the status of their mate. Start running a business and call yourself Founder, owner and CEO of that business, manage your finances, be an interesting and (pseudo-)intellectual conversationist and I promise women will love you.
>>
>>135055057
Not really it's because we actually need them.
>>
File: 1493932346900.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493932346900.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>135041450
> It's Not Your Imagination, Single Women: There Literally Aren't Enough Men Out There

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>135052150

Yeah, except feminism is doing two things to fix this imbalance;

Absurd sexual assault and harassment laws

Government mandated wealth redistribution.
>>
>>135056277
If your job just pays the bills, there's always something that you cannot afford, but you would if your wife had a job. A bigger house, a better location, a better car, a trip to Japan for your vacation, more children, etc, etc.
>>
>>135055043

Only 4.

I'm 27 and have had at least 50 partners
>>
>>135056355
>Women are easy to pick up
t. Chad
>>
>>135057109
>Just be yourself
>>
File: images (40).jpg (20KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
20KB, 444x331px
>>135052528

>no wife
>no kids

Goebbels was 5'4 though. One wife, several mistresses and 6 kids.

Although he did kill them all.
>>
>>135045198
The discussion is about issues with relationships and society in relation to men and women, its not about helping an anon get laid.
>>
>>135056772
>women will love you.
only for status, so no thanks.
Plus my work can only be done for a large company,
>>135057097
normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135050492
Nope, you just live somewhere extremely faggy, so this is your doing, cucky.
>>
>>135057160
> Don't forget to shower tho
>>
>>135043273
That last one
Kek
>>
Gen z learn from our retarded mistakes. Marry your girls before they develop this debilitating condition
>>
>>135050518
>miami

No shit sherlock, you're dating in kike central. My fb is flooded with jew mummies who fly down to spread their kike disease on the nation's retirement home.
>>
Before I settled I could swim in pussy at the drop of a dime. I'm 6 foot chubby, but very important I'm funny and good looking. It's not hard. Bitches are the easiest nut to crack on the planet. I've had harder time training dogs.
>>
>>135047223
Lmao. I can't believe you posted hull as a guide to make money. That's like posting a handgun maintenance manual and saying "now you can win a war!"
>>
>>135051919
>>135055837
>>
>>135056510
they don't import them because they want men, they import them because they've been indoctrinated into thinking they're saving them from suffering
they aren't very bright.
>>135051571
>gen Z
>reverting
absolutely every single white girl I know in that age group is a coal burner, and has been since 11-12
>>
>>135050450
>women are just fucking boring and unfunny

Most western women really are. I think it's because they're spoiled and lack innocence. Are non-western women less boring?
>>
>>135045198
touching anyone in conversation just feels so wrong. I don't touch anyone and never have. How am I supposed to start now?
>>
>>135058058
Start by not being weird about it. I always touch girls when I'm talking to them but I position myself so that I don't reach
>>
>>135058058

When I was single it usually involved alcohol, MDMA and coke.

Usually they'd get touchy feely first though.
>>
File: 1501023195898s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501023195898s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>135044020
we need a solution
>>
>>135058058
Don't. Women can smell fear. Shit is for the dick swingers.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.