[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

patriot political prisoners update i don't expect this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

patriot political prisoners update

i don't expect this to get much visibility but whatever, here goes:

the guys at the bundy standoff in bunkerville nevada in 2014 are on their second trial after the first ended in a hung jury. two of the patriots were convicted in that first trial, and greg burleson has been sentenced to 135 months plus 57 years mandatory minimum for 924c charges.

i have a couple buddies in this second trial and holy fuck, it scares the shit out of me that i'll never see them again. the judge is so incredibly corrupt, she's practically doing the prosecution's job for them.

do any of you even care that these men were standing up for your rights against an out of control, unconstitutional federal administrative behemoth? can we help?
>>
>>135037862
You guys broke in public offices my man.

And for what? Is not as if the govwemrnt was about to get a coup from army or any other agency.

Your friends fucked up.

Freedom is good. Second ammendmand is good. Fighting for your rights is good.

But LARPing that the boogey man wanted a small city in the middle of nowhere because of reasons was fucking retarded.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>135038191
>You guys broke in public offices my man.diff

different guys, dude. i'm not talkking about malheur, which was a clusterfuck orchestrated by the feds and their plants.

but since you're here, that 20 percent of our uraneum that the clinton foundation sold to russia? that's under the hammonds' land in oregon.

anyway, i'm talking about the bunkerville standoff, just under a year before that shit.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.