[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of naming humans after animals? I.e. Wolf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1408115061001.jpg (2MB, 1845x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1408115061001.jpg
2MB, 1845x1276px
What do you think of naming humans after animals?

I.e. Wolfgang:

Wolfgang is a German male given name traditionally popular in Germany and Austria. The name is a combination of the Old High German word wulf, meaning "wolf" and gang, meaning "path, journey". The Old High German "wulf" occurs in names as the prefixes "wulf" and "wolf", as well as the suffixes "ulf" and "olf". "Wulf" is a popular element of the common dithematic German names. This is likely due the ancient reverence of the wolf as a strong, predatorial animal, also revered for its beauty. Names that contain this word also reference to Odin's wolves, Geri and Freki, as well as the apocalyptic Fenrir, and occurs in hundreds of German names. This theme exists in other names such as Adolf, Aethelwulf, Beowulf, Cynewulf, Rudolph, Wulfstan, Ulfilas, and Wulf. "Gang" exists in such names as Gangperht, Gangulf, Bertegang, Druhtgang, Hildigang, Hrodegang, and Wiligang. The earliest recorded bearer of the name was a tenth-century Saint Wolfgang of Regensburg. Due to the lack of conflict with the pagan reference in the name with Catholicism, it is likely a much more ancient name whose meaning had already been lost by the tenth-century. Grimm (Teutonic Mythology p. 1093) interpreted the name as that of a hero in front of whom walks the "wolf of victory". A Latin gloss by Arnoldus Emmeramensis interprets the name as Lupambulus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang

Is this right or wrong to do?
>>
>>135037735

fuck off furry
>>
>>135037735
i agree op your mom shouldve called you bitchnigger
bitch is a old high german word for your mom and nigger is a old high german word for your dad
>>
>>135037735
Why are you full of autism you furfag sack of shit?
>>
>>135037735
Good name.

I know some wolfgangs and people just call them wolf as a short form, which is pretty cool.

Also not one of these kids names that make them as adults look ridiculous.
>>
>>135038132
LOL !!!

>>135037735
Wh*tey BTFO !!!
>>
File: 1501062323247.png (208KB, 634x785px) Image search: [Google]
1501062323247.png
208KB, 634x785px
>>135037735
Nigger
>>
>>135037735
Actual burger in roachland here,

When I was living in RVA, I overheard a fat she-nigger talking to the bus driver extremely loudly about "who da hell names deir kid wolf-gang?" And went on talking about how ghetto it sounds to name your kid after a gang of wolves.

Ever since then I give many keks, everytime.
>>
>>135041464
Who was the kid in question?
>>
>>135042132
no idea, it was just two random nogs having a chat when i got on didn't give too much of a shit besides that part
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.