[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mental illness community is pissed. I don't normally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

The mental illness community is pissed.

I don't normally agree with a lot of the things he says or does but this one is a 10/10 in my book. I personally think these fucking freaks should be deported to somewhere more accepting of their ways like Germany or Canada.
>>
>>135033281
>Liberals don't want mentally ill people to have access to guns
>Trump bans trannies from the military

Shouldn't they be happy?
>>
>>135033281
>this one is a 10/10 in my book

100% agree. Next ban the drugs that these freaks are mental on.
>>
>>135033382
>Liberals
>Happy

Nothing ever truly makes a liberal happy. They're raised to believe they're all unique snowflakes. Even if they do ever win or get their way on one issue, there's always something else.
>>
>>135033281
absolute 10/10 decision, as someone that's actually bothered talking within tranny groups etc i concluded they really are seriously mentally ill self obsessed deviants.
>>
File: 1488595605332.jpg (60KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
1488595605332.jpg
60KB, 680x932px
>>135033281
This is a distraction to keep the press from focusing on other scandals like the Awans. There is probably going to be a new happening tonight/tomorrow and he's baiting the media. Just watch.
>>
>>135033827
I've met less than a handful of traps/trannies in real life. One was through a dating site pretending to be a woman and he went batshit insane when I wouldn't respond to his texts anymore after finding out.

One was in a bar (Good ole Columbus, Ohio) and they went batshit insane after a guy turned them down. Pretty sure he got arrested for a laundry list of charges by the CPD.

Can only speak from the few I've met in real life but they're mentally unstable, weak, they look frail and the shit they take obviously fucks with their head. They make Latina women look mentally stable.
>>
Maybe if these freaks weren't so obsessed over pronouns and parading around the street like overly decorated peacocks, people would take them more seriously. The actual homosexual community hates these people.

Look at the trending hashtags on Twitter. People are pissed and it's beautiful.
>>
>>135034781
Pissed at trannies or what trump did
>>
>>135035488
At what Trump did. If it's trending on Twitter, it's because Trump said something to trigger people. The far leaning left owners of Twitter would never let anything Trump said trend in a positive light.

I can't wait to see Stephen Colbert pop a vein over this one.
>>
>>135033813
Once worked with a dude who cried because he had a perfect life and nothing he could take to oppressed club, libs are weak
>>
>>135034177
yeah the chemicals the pump into themselves is seriously unnerving, it clearly fucks with their ability to perceive and think logically. Transgender ism is essentially self destruction.
>>
>>135033813
They are the great destroyers. Marxist thinking renders a person no longer human.
>>
File: lol15.png (68KB, 856x641px) Image search: [Google]
lol15.png
68KB, 856x641px
We're full
>>
File: 1500585283787.jpg (337KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500585283787.jpg
337KB, 1500x1000px
>>135033281
we can just treat the mental illness.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>The successful treatment of gender dysphoric patient with (2mg daily) pimozide.

We can target the sources of the mental illness
>phytoestrogens in water, foods
>Soy and other products damaging testosterone
>lack of nuclear families and positive male and female role models
>unnecessary oppression of non-sexual desires by association with sexual roles, such as artistic desires of men or athletic desires for women

eventually if we can just get back to a man in drag being a man in drag, instead of turning these people to hormone replacement and genital mutilation with a cult-like social group, we'll be alright
>>
File: ba0a3b134bbcf1187f25659673ec406f.jpg (247KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
ba0a3b134bbcf1187f25659673ec406f.jpg
247KB, 800x1041px
>>135033281
That faggot Mattis gave them the go ahead!! After a significant review period, Mathis obviously loves fags. He should be impaled Vlad the Impaler style on the Nigger House lawn.
>>
>>135037652
Ahkmed you're really spicy today~
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.