[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on /pol/ homestead? I mean actually homestead,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7957.gif (411KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7957.gif
411KB, 768x1024px
Does anyone on /pol/ homestead?

I mean actually homestead, not "I have a 5 acre lawn".
>>
>>135032462
I moved to Alaska 2 yrs ago and am actively culling a small tribe of natives to take their land. Does that count?
>>
>>135032462
I'd starve to death and go broke on that homestead

still, I wish I could.
>>
>>135032462
>no manure pit
>no cold boxes for winter
>no irrigation system
>no storage
>no wind turbine

that's a homestead fit for a video game and nowhere else.
>>
File: 5KE7d1U.jpg (41KB, 560x470px) Image search: [Google]
5KE7d1U.jpg
41KB, 560x470px
>>135032462
my dream
>fiat currency replaced
>fractional banking demolished
>jew inflationary land value scheme ripped away
>all welfare programs removed
>big left chimpout, civil war
>degenerates expelled
>federal government homestead act returns (any who have not raised arms against the US government...)
>millions of never-claimed and reclaimed acres available
>claim a homestead
>Modern levels of technology and self-sufficiency combined
>noble estates rise up from hard work and good human decency
>new golden era of neo-feudalism
>>
>>135033774
>there's a new contact lens
>replaces the natural lens
Congrats, that's the dumbest picture I've seen posted on /pol/ all day.

Intraocular lenses are not contact lenses in any way shape or form. They replace your natural lens, but are only recommended for patients suffering from cataracts. Only a couple of models boast having "accommodation" or the ability to focus on objects near and far. So no, you don't get "vision beyond 20/20" with IOL, and you can still lose eyesight over time.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intraocular_lens

I've surprised myself with how easily that dumb shit just triggered me. Perhaps because it wasn't interracial trolling or some twitter screencap I didn't see it coming.
>>
>>135032610

You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>135032462
I have some potted tomato plants.
>>
>>135032462
>not "I have a 5 acre lawn".
But your pic is 1/10th of an acre.
>>
>>135035481
Build fifty of them, it gives the niggers something to do.
Call it free shit and we can literally have them growing crops for us again.
Well, a few of them.
Until all the crops and animals are dead.
>>
>>135035810
You mean like plantations again? Kek
>>
>>135032462
There is a book that I recommend. It's called "The Encyclopedia of Country Living".

So if shit hits the fan and no more internet, power, etc. This will give you all the tools you need. It talks about everything from building barns to raising chickens and homesteading.
>>
>>135036338
And these are really important things to know.
If you can't know them by heart, having the books themselves is valuable.

I like to go a step further- how to fabricate and maintain your own motorized equipment. How to extract useful chemicals from your environment, how to create your own medicines, how to make your own thermite welds, better irrigation systems and so on.
>>
>>135032462
most of people have those here. Mostly in their village while they live in city. I have that in middle of split metro area. Because Split is my village
>>
>>135037962
>How to extract useful chemicals from your environment
This is definitely one topic of interest for me. Like making your own gunpowder, basic blacksmithing, etc.
>>
I live off grid and grow and preserve some food. Also raise chickens.
>>
>>135034902
you have to be white to make intelligent comments.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.