[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It would lead to nothing but trouble... https://www.yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mw66776.jpg (96KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
mw66776.jpg
96KB, 587x800px
>It would lead to nothing but trouble...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
>>
>>135031349
Greatest Anglo and therefore human EVER. Nobody motivates me more than Oswald.
>>
>>135031875
I'm thinking of buying one of his books. Which in your opinion is his best work?
>>
File: 1469907660125.jpg (138KB, 600x700px)
1469907660125.jpg
138KB, 600x700px
>>135031349
>Meet with Hitler several times
>Convince him that the British are allies or at the very least sympathetic
>Stab Germans in the back
>Pretend that Mosley didn't exist after the fact

Never trust the Eternal Anglo. It could destroy your nation.
>>
>They wanted to get rid of what existed, all the little grey people of the world, who hate the beautiful diversity of human development. They always want to get rid of the natural, the noble and the beautiful. They wanted to get rid of it. They wanted to make all nature as grey as themselves. It was their deep instinct. We were opposed to that. We said, 'No it won't work,' and it's undesirable that it should work. We can live in peace and friendship, side by side in separate nations and separate developments. But we cannot have the mixup of peoples and races who are widely different and divergent. It will lead to nothing but trouble.
>>
>>135032087
I read 100 Questions asked and answered recently. Was quite interesting. Might just want to read that one online to decide whether you want to read his other works.
>>
>>135034068
Cool, thanks my German friend, but couldn't you get arrested for reading those books?
>>
>>135031349
>those dark eyes

Not white.
>>
>>135031349
I'm not gay but danm would fuck
>>
>>135034587
The eternal pseudo- Anglo.
>>
>>135031349
Probably the greatest Anglo.
>>
>>135031349
i like him a lot. he is a great guy, a great orator and a great writer as well.
>>
>>135031349
He has a few cultural points but is totally economically illiterate. He criticises Communism but at the same time holds the communist belief that basically any employment is exploitation. Infact he couldn't be more wrong about any of the Asian countries he listed, they have all benefited from so called sweatshops. And England and the west have benefited from their economies changing to a service based economy. It's the same argument for halting the progress of technology because it'll "put people out of work" even though it actually creates far more jobs and benefits the economy than jobs does it destroy.

Just your standard issue Mercantilist crying about humans participating in voluntary exchange. I'm all for only living around those you want to, but restricting trade doesn't keep your nation more homogeneous, it just makes everyone poorer.
>>
Sounds like he'd be a Bernie voter with all that anti-capitalist rhetoric.
>>
>>135037417

How has the west benefited from outsourcing its industry to the east? Real wage growth has been incredibly slow since globalization kicked into full gear.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.