[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i started going to university now and met some brown dudes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 125460696944.jpg (84KB, 648x704px) Image search: [Google]
125460696944.jpg
84KB, 648x704px
Guys i started going to university now and met some brown dudes but they were very nice and chill people, in fact we a good friends now.
My racism is slowly driving back, i need to read refugee rape stories on Breitbart to keep it constant
>>
What a fucking cuck Germany.

The next thing you'll see is how they are fucking your women and impregnating a race that lasted hundreds of years just ended by a cuck that say "OMG they aren't so bad if they don't chimp out they should be good right?

Look what happened to America for being not racist and leaving itself being cucked by Mexicans and the Mexican government.
>>
>>135016549
Kys Hans
>>
>>135016549
Are you retarded or something? Some are nice people, but they all made the mistake of coming here regardless.
>>
>>135016549
Learn the difference between individuals and peoples. Race realism is not blind hatred based on skin color, it is the realization of the cumulative societal effects of mass migration.

Keep in mind that in universities you meet only like the top 10% or higher of their peoples. The best of them resemble us.
>>
>>135016549
Some of us don't care about your Muslim infected continent. We just want to learn as much as possible, then bring it back to our countries and make big bucks.
>>
>>135016549
>leftypol faggot trying to imply the red pill can be reversed through interaction with non-white people
If what you're saying it's true you never took the red pill in the first place. I interact with non-white people daily, some are nice some aren't. I've never lost sight of my ideological end goal of establishing a white ethnostate. It's important to remember what we're fighting for is bigger than ourselves and not just for ourselves.
>>
>>135016549
>brown people in university
there's the keyword
they're in university because they're the cream of the brown crop
the other 95% are retarded apes
>>
>>135016549
When dealing with shitskins: be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill or geld their males and fuck their women till their babies are white.
>>
theirs a difference between spear chucking, raping niggers and decent, civilized Negros, one steals your Tv another watches it with you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.